Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG (41134 Views)

What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy / Release Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days Or We Shut Down Oil Production / Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by Duru009(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
My igbos brothers are mostly affected.
This is really terrible..........
This AMBODE led govt has not been favourable to ndi igbo......

This infact a grand plan. Igbos its high time we start to return home.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by omonnakoda: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Why are Eboes at home so desperate to escape. Stop kidding yourselves

1 Like

Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by omonnakoda: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
There is nothing to return to

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by dontjealousme: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ambode and Lasg we dont care to know, do as it pleases you.

We dont give a f**k

1 Like

Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by ibedun: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
nuelzy:
this reason is why i wont be going bck to school...cos it affected my brother...

am so tired of life!!!...

pls is there God ??

Take it from me, there is no such.
Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by ibedun: 12:02am On Jan 07, 2016
Eledan:
Igbos are choking Lagos.
Half of them need to be deported back the their villages

I swear this untenable situation is slowly getting out of hand. Igbos must go back home.........by any means.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by ibedun: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Duru009:

Must every Eboe live in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by Buhari4dullard: 1:41am On Jan 07, 2016
ibedun:

Must every Eboe live in Lagos ?

then you say One Nigeria

Nigeria hates the south-east & south-south but loves their resources

We shall leave Nigeria in Jesus Name.

And the idea of us leaving is scaring Nigeria.

That fear is making them react badly here on Nairaland that they bar us for any mention of us leaving

3 Likes

Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by pweetychyka(f): 3:45am On Jan 07, 2016
mart2k:
I got ur points but, I want u to know dat dis is Nigeria; things dnt work out d way u say it. Ur suggestion is not possible in dis country, it is like a taboo

Great you got ma every points....

Our governance system is full of scam.

#jeztocrownitall
Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by callmelanner(m): 6:04am On Jan 07, 2016
nuelzy:
this reason is why i wont be going bck to school...cos it affected my brother...

am so tired of life!!!...

pls is there God ??
Soliciting for cheap, fake & pathetic sympathy...
F*uking wailers
Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by nuelzy: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2016
diadem10:

A new shop would cost hundred of thousands?
Anyway, don't relent. Gather few quids and resume, I know federal universities don't pressure student to pay school fees until towards exams!
u need to see the one he was using in dat market ....very small...bt den if i tell u d amount he pays...u will be gobsmacked....

if i am his only financial burden...i won't have to worry.... bt den he has just too much bills to pay dis jan. and den look for a new shop....

start afresh again...looking for customers and all...it will be suicide to add my own load on him..
Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by nuelzy: 7:00am On Jan 07, 2016
callmelanner:

Soliciting for cheap, fake & pathetic sympathy...
F*uking wailers
may double of such faith befall u nd ur loved ones.....Amen
Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by Badgers14: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2016
mart2k:
I dnt knw anything abt that

Ok nah.. Leave Trash for Lawma angry
Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by omonnakoda: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2016
omonnakoda:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/abia-govt-begins-demolition-of-illegal-structures-in-aba/
[size=18pt]
Abia govt begins demolition of illegal structures in Aba[/size]

Home
News
Business
Tech
Politics
Sports
Entertainment
Style
Viewpoint
Editorial
Forum
Jobs
Columns
PROPERTY

You are here : Home » News » Abia govt begins demolition of illegal structures in Aba
Abia govt begins demolition of illegal structures in Aba

on June 18, 2015 / in News 9:52 pm / Comments
Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Reddit Print

By Anayo Okoli

UMUAHIA—IN compliance with his promise of rebuilding Aba, the commercial capital of Abia State, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has issued notice to commence demolition of illegal structures in to make way for the city’s the regeneration.

Consequently, the state government named the structures to be demolished to include all structures, property, stalls and shops encroaching on roads and service lanes.

A statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr. Godwin Adindu, said the owners of such structures had been given seven days to remove them, failing which bulldozers would descend on them.

“The government of Abia State is by this notice informing all property owners in Aba metropolis and the general public that, in line with the government’s commitment towards the rebuilding of the city of Aba, which necessitated the establishment of Aba Urban Renewal Office, the agencies of government will commence a demolition of all structures, property, stalls and shops which encroach into the road, seven days from this announcement.

“The property to be demolished include but not limited to buildings on service lanes, illegal shops, illegal fences and such other structures that constitute a blockade to the free flow of traffic and drainage.
Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by callmelanner(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2016
nuelzy:
may double of such faith befall u nd ur loved ones.....Amen
Don't worry, u have earned seun's sympathy....
He'll soon write check for u
Oloshit grin
Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by tonquendo4u(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
IyaIode:
The railway market at yaba should be next followed by ladipo market.
And they've been collecting revenues from them?That's not d option.Theres unemployment in d country n people are hustling.Shutting down their businesses is just promoting crime
Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by tonquendo4u(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Duru009:

Don't sound tribal in everything.Hes working on d Ago road which is d major road to d houses of our people.Just speak prophessionally n stop being tribal.I don't support this,because it doesn't have a good economic impact on Lagosians.But stop inciting 1 people against d odas.Everything isn't tribal
Re: Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG by Buhari4dullard: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
ola6:

[size=13pt]F**K YOU for including the SS in your pity party. You guys ain't shit without the SS. Bunch of Igbos.[/size]

No vex I am not Ibo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: Power Must Be Grabbed, Snatched At All Cost (Video, Pics) / Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters / Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.