Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Job Resignation. .. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Resignation. .. (23926 Views)

Resignation Letter Format / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / Check Out This Resignation Letter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Resignation. .. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
You've received advice from your parents. What do you want from us again?

2 Likes

Re: Job Resignation. .. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
mountainvolcano:
You may go to Kano and wouldn't want to come back again. On a sincere note Kano is peaceful than you will ever think, though you can't rule out pockets of violence here and there which is the characteristic of every major cities in Nigeria including Lagos. Believe your self and believe God for ultimate protection. Go go go go go.... young man break away from the shackles of Mum/Dad and plan to become Dad in d future. I ve worked there......lol
whoa.. thanks sir.. encouraging
Re: Job Resignation. .. by tellwisdom: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
abbey621:

Ode don't you know it's a shortened form of the exact word or are you not aware of modern day shortcuts to texting.....Komot!

U be pikin so??...Ogogoro school wey u go wey make dem post u go kano. Mumu modern day boi sad
Re: Job Resignation. .. by DedeNkem: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kano is not safe, just for you to have that in mind.

But if you like the job and it's a good paying one that you believe will last, then go for it.

While you're at it in Kano, if you sense any danger to your life, tell your management to move you or quit the job if they refuse. Life is more precious.
Re: Job Resignation. .. by Manweysabi(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
You guys should stop saying kano is not safe... Do you have an idea of the number of Igbos and other tribes residing in kano?
Re: Job Resignation. .. by abbey621(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
tellwisdom:

U be pikin so??...Ogogoro school wey u go wey make dem post u go kano. Mumu modern day boi sad

KSTFU!
Re: Job Resignation. .. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Listen to your parents. You have brighter future. Let the ND guys in Kano do the job.

1 Like

Re: Job Resignation. .. by shumuel(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
crixtex:
Nairalanders grin... Alright y'all know I just got a job. I expected d job to be in lagos bub right now d company has said we would be transferring to Kano to work...
I m prepared to go, buh my parents are at loggerheads with me.. my Dad even said I should resign... iono wat to do o..
Pls I need ur advices... is kano safe for ND guy like me.. etc..
Shud I go to Kano, or shud I resign and kip sitting at home wit my parents again o... tnx..

Don't waste more time waiting for advices, hit the road already, am sure there are people living in Kano and not ghost, just thread carefully, North is great i tell you, its just the religion thing thats the problem but we still have people of all religion, so don't be left out. Wishing you save trip.

1 Like

Re: Job Resignation. .. by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
People saying kano is not safe are among those who sees Kano as a dead zone,kano is a paradise compare to the northeast, forget what the paper tells you sometimes they overhype it. My dear kano is lovely and the people are friendly and accommodating.
Most people that left kano are back with full force.
No where in this nation is safe,safety comes from above(God),your parents should wish you luck and pray for you.
I promise you your orientation about kano will change after your six months and you won't want to go back.
Hoping to welcome you with enough suya,burasa,fura da nono,kunu and other kaya dadi. Lol
Re: Job Resignation. .. by broxymall(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
wizzy89:
Bros u be man! Decisions like this define who u truely are. One day u go still leave ur parents n travel 2 maybe UK. How safe is UK?! Nowhere is. Just pray to God for guidance & embark on ur quest to being that MAN God created u to be.

Cheers.
bros forget that manly stuff,they are there to give you advice,
when a parent insist dnt do this,it might be God is talking to hi, through the father,so affirms the truth, he should go and pray about it
Re: Job Resignation. .. by megalith18731: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Go listen to Darey's pray for me then sit back and think about what you want for yourself, not what your parents want for you. Sometimes parents think they know best when all they're doing is just getting scared for nothing.
I let my father make decisions he thought were best for me while growing up but now that am older and wiser, I regret letting him decide certain things for me.

Bro. Its ur life. Decide for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Job Resignation. .. by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
crixtex:

Yep... I intend doing my masters in a year frm now... its a good job
You can even go for your masters program at Bayero university,its is very affordable. Kano is a place you can comfortably use one stone to kill two birds.

1 Like

Re: Job Resignation. .. by TruthisOut: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
If you are a Christian, remember the injunction with a promise of a long life

"Children obey your parent in everything"

It is really a tough decision to make but Boko Haram is real.
Re: Job Resignation. .. by ksstroud: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
busybeei5:

I'm stalking you
ksstroud

Ogini Biko.. M
Re: Job Resignation. .. by Mrlekan07034617: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
crixtex:
Nairalanders grin... Alright y'all know I just got a job. I expected d job to be in lagos bub right now d company has said we would be transferring to Kano to work...
I m prepared to go, buh my parents are at loggerheads with me.. my Dad even said I should resign... iono wat to do o..
Shud I go to Kano, or shud I resign and kip sitting at home wit my parents again o... tnx..

Hello my brother, believe me most northern states are not actually want people painted them. I just came back from my tour through sokoto,kaduna and kano, I must confess here that you need to see the level of development in kano state(sabon-gari, fagge, dawaci, e.t.c).

I saw numerous companies heavily grounded there with thousands of working class executives with there private ride. Bros the only key to living and surviving in the north is to get good accomodation in christian dominated area e.g Fagge LGA, Sabon-gari, Tarauni LGA. Believe me those areas are heavily dominated by igbo and yoruba men.

Finally you are a MAN just hold the bull by the horn and be prayerful. Proceed on your journey nothing will happen to you and about your parent its normal, mine too yelled when I was about embarking on the TOUR.
Re: Job Resignation. .. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
No froblem, sharia will bring you back home..
Re: Job Resignation. .. by bk630(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
my brother, i'm a yobean and i hv never left yobe 4 a second because of this insurgency. what u ppl have being hearing abt north is contrary to what is truely happening, consider d kind of unemployment parading within d country. Mark my word u hv notin to lose. God bless dat appointment.
Re: Job Resignation. .. by Sanguine77(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
crixtex:

Niger Delta..
Ok, Jah bless your hustle. Boko boys and girls will not see you, suicide bombers will not see you, even all evil people. Go in peace and come back in peace.
Shalom!
Re: Job Resignation. .. by divalindiway(f): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
crixtex:

Op as I type this,I type all the way from Kano. Ithought I would be based in Lagogs after service but loo and behold I got a job in Kano. This place is not like you perceive from the T.V.
Infact aren't surprisd that those living in Kano are actually encouraging ypu to come? There is lot of chances that you will grow in Kano I tell you.Lagos is filled up,come join us enjoy less traffic wahala,cheap food,affordable accommodation and fun places

1 Like

Re: Job Resignation. .. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:
People saying kano is not safe are among those who sees Kano as a dead zone,kano is a paradise compare to the northeast, forget what the paper tells you sometimes they overhype it. My dear kano is lovely and the people are friendly and accommodating.
No where in this nation is safe,safety comes from above(God),your parents should wish you luck and pray for you.
I promise you your orientation about kano will change after your six months and you won't want to go back.
Hoping to welcome you with enough suya,burasa,fura da nono,kunu and other kaya dadi. Lol
Lol... tnxx sis.
Re: Job Resignation. .. by arabianights: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Kano is very safe.

Maiduguri is safer grin

And how well do you know those places?.........Have you ever visited them and if yes how long did you live there ?
Kano for your info is relatively safe.What is the difference between Lagos and Kano, lets be sincere here .The only thing remaining is for bombs to start going off in Lagos if not the rate of violence which includes, robbery, rape,kidnappings etc is way higher than Kano.

So yes, Kano is safe as against your sarcasm
Re: Job Resignation. .. by teeghurl(f): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Think o

Re: Job Resignation. .. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
divalindiway:

Op as I type this,I type all the way from Kano. Ithought I would be based in Lagogs after service but loo and behold I got a job in Kano. This place is not like you perceive from the T.V.
Infact aren't surprisd that those living in Kano are actually encouraging ypu to come? There is lot of chances that you will grow in Kano I tell you.Lagos is filled up,come join us enjoy less traffic wahala,cheap food,affordable accommodation and fun places
Lol... thnk yu sis..
Re: Job Resignation. .. by bk630(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
cryBros mek i replace na, is only hell i no fit go.
Re: Job Resignation. .. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sanguine77:

Ok, Jah bless your hustle. Boko boys and girls will not see you, suicide bombers will not see you, even all evil people. Go in peace and come back in peace.
Shalom!
Amen sire.. fenks...
Re: Job Resignation. .. by bobkezel(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
My friend abeg go to kano. No mind your parents, they dont want you to regret. Go to kano joor, na only small knockout them de throw for kano. Worst thing wey go happen, bomb go chop off one hand of yours, thank god u have two hands. People de run come back from there u wan go entangle ur self for there. No listen to ur folks, them be old schl.
Re: Job Resignation. .. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
arabianights:

And how well do you know those places?.........Have you ever visited them and if yes how long did you live there ?
Kano for your info is relatively safe.What is the difference between Lagos and Kano, lets be sincere here .The only thing remaining is for bombs to start going off in Lagos if not the rate of violence which includes, robbery, rape,kidnappings etc is way higher than Kano.

So yes, Kano is safe as against your sarcasm
You need to get some sense of humor mister
Re: Job Resignation. .. by Mrlekan07034617: 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:

My dear you no lie jare!!!!! Don't mind people let them be shivering like something I don't know. I settled in Fagge LGA for sometime before moving to Sabon-gari LGA, mheeeeeen I really had fun to d fullest!!!

Not even with the sight of IGBO boys making crazy money over there both office executives and shop traders. U will notice small boys below 22-23 driving good cars living large (in fact I'm really think seriously)

I got to chat with a guy on my way back who worked for Dangote Group of companies, he was transfered to Kaduna nd he got 3bedroom flat for 100k for a year(including all d agreement ooo) in Kaduna south. Now tell me where can u get that in lagos here?

Even of the Shiites stuff newspapers painted heavily negative wasn't it at all. I was in Zaria(Kaduna) and a day after everything died down. But here in lagos weeks after the papers keep writing rubbish on zaria.

2 Likes

Re: Job Resignation. .. by chlowi(f): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
crixtex:

Thanks sis...
you welcome
Re: Job Resignation. .. by arabianights: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You need to get some sense of humor mister

you need to know when to draw a line between seriousness and jokes.... If this is supposed to be a joke then not on a serious matter such as this.
Re: Job Resignation. .. by arabianights: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:

My dear you no lie jare!!!!! Don't mind people let them be shivering like something I don't know. I settled in Fagge LGA for sometime before moving to Sabon-gari LGA, mheeeeeen I really had fun to d fullest!!!

Not even with the sight of IGBO boys making crazy money over there both office executives and shop traders. U will notice small boys below 22-23 driving good cars living large (in fact I'm really think seriously)

I got to chat with a guy on my way back who worked for Dangote Group of companies, he was transfered to Kaduna nd he got 3bedroom flat for 100k for a year(including all d agreement ooo) in Kaduna south. Now tell me where can u get that in lagos here?

Even of the Shiites stuff newspapers painted heavily negative wasn't it at all. I was in Zaria(Kaduna) and a day after everything died down. But here in lagos weeks after the papers keep writing rubbish on zaria.

On point and yet its Lagos that needs deliverance from the high rate of crime and violence.dont know why they keep deceiving themselves that living in the north is like death sentence and people will end up being backward and slow thinkers.

Have you being to sokoto? oh my goodness...clean,calm,low crime rate,good roads, good hospitals.Infact their federal hospital is one of the best in Cancer research and treatment .This was even confirmed on NTA during cancer awareness week last year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Polaris Bank Contract Staff Threaten Strike Over Salary Disparity / Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) / My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.