Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Job Resignation. .. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Resignation. .. (23924 Views)

Resignation Letter Format / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / Check Out This Resignation Letter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Resignation. .. by sugarlady(f): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
why is the OP shining his teeth?
Re: Job Resignation. .. by html14java(f): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kano kwasmh
Re: Job Resignation. .. by uckennety(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
wizzy89:
Bros u be man! Decisions like this define who u truely are. One day u go still leave ur parents n travel 2 maybe UK. How safe is UK?! Nowhere is. Just pray to God for guidance & embark on ur quest to being that MAN God created u to be.

Cheers.
Well ur ryte but north. Is not cool 4 ss&se pple

1 Like

Re: Job Resignation. .. by micca: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
crixtex:

Yep... I intend doing my masters in a year frm now... its a good job.. its field engineering
if no one in ur family no complain i 4 wish u well but these one were parent begin to complain Devil hav here it and it will strt wrk on it now. Pls dnt go an go 4 ur master as u said

1 Like

Re: Job Resignation. .. by Patented: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Fortune smiles on the brave!!
Pack you Bags, go and be a man

1 Like

Re: Job Resignation. .. by Cholls(m): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
my brother listen to your parent. ND for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Job Resignation. .. by cassyrooy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
I remember when The Media house in KD got rocked by explosives, was frightened cos i wasn't that far away but life involve risks, OP are you game for this?
Re: Job Resignation. .. by brixton: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Do not go to Kano please! Every body shouting you to man up will not cry with your parents when that boko bomb is wired around your enemy's vicinity. Please listen to your parents bros!!

2 Likes

Re: Job Resignation. .. by 234GT(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Go jare my brother. You can always sue the experience you get from that job to move on to bigger places where you can even negoiate your posting!
Re: Job Resignation. .. by dragonking2: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
seun289:

One aspect u shud b lookin @ is d safety/security measures ur comp is puttin in place 4 its employees,u shud also carry out research on the area u wud b residing..lastly,let ur parents knw ur intensions as well as ur plans for the future and they shudnt giveup on prayin 4 u...
Better givin it a trail like a man is suppose 2 or ratha sit @home while they continue feedin u wit crumbs
@crixtex better listen to this advise fully.
Re: Job Resignation. .. by maishai: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
One thing I have come to understand is that human beings really dont exercise their freewill....Why dont you just try it, If it is no your kinda place,then run.No pain, No gain. Kano might just turn out to be your land of milk and honey, instead of joining the infinite queue waiting for a piece of bread in Lagos..
Bros Dat your yarnn Masters forget it, dat window is always open, but a job offer in present day Nigeria is not something you judt whisk away
Re: Job Resignation. .. by Gerrard59(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
chlowi:
the question is , is there any where that is safe in this world?

Yes, there's and it's Tokyo. http://www.businessinsider.com/the-20-safest-cities-in-the-world-2015-1
Re: Job Resignation. .. by viktor01(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
I was born in Kano but had to relocate to Abuja after a religious crises that almost claimed my dad's life.
I swore never to go to Kano again but immediately after my NYSC, I got a job in Kano, I told my parents. though they were reluctant in letting me go but then, the call was all mine.
I knew it was all a matter of time before they get fed up with me and start making life miserable for me so I decided to make the 'ESTHER' decision of "If I perish, I perish" cause either ways, staying with them without a job is as good as being dead.
Here I am in Kano today but am not relaxed cause the place is not safe but it's ok for one to start off.

6 Likes

Re: Job Resignation. .. by tellwisdom: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
crixtex:
Nairalanders grin... Alright y'all know I just got a job. I expected d job to be in lagos bub right now d company has said we would be transferring to Kano to work...
I m prepared to go, buh my parents are at loggerheads with me.. my Dad even said I should resign... iono wat to do o..
Pls I need ur advices... is kano safe for ND guy like me.. etc..
Shud I go to Kano, or shud I resign and kip sitting at home wit my parents again o... tnx..

Who the fccck employed u? sad

6 Likes

Re: Job Resignation. .. by busybeei5(f): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
ksstroud:
Critex... My word for you is this.... Everything in life is risk, even not taking risk is risky on its own...
I can't believe what biswal did though.... lipsrsealed
I'm stalking you
ksstroud
Re: Job Resignation. .. by gretblue: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bro am presently in kano. Forget the negative News your read online about the North.The only challenges you might face in Kano presently is the extreme cold weather and the long distance you will face especially if you are coming from the South.BH issue is almost a forgotten issue in kano.Take up the challenge especially if the pay worths it.

1 Like

Re: Job Resignation. .. by adellam16(f): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
crixtex:
Nairalanders grin... Alright y'all know I just got a job. I expected d job to be in lagos bub right now d company has said we would be transferring to Kano to work...
I m prepared to go, buh my parents are at loggerheads with me.. my Dad even said I should resign... iono wat to do o..
Shud I go to Kano, or shud I resign and kip sitting at home wit my parents again o... tnx..
na wa o. After advising u and it backfires u will say its nairaland that encouraged u.
Re: Job Resignation. .. by realglob(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kano is Safe comparatively. I have lots of school mate who reside there.

I will keep praying for you while you take the decision as a man.
Re: Job Resignation. .. by chlowi(f): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Gerrard59:

Yes, there's and it's Tokyo. http://www.businessinsider.com/the-20-safest-cities-in-the-world-2015-1

safe as in people dont die there, of sickness, accidents, natural disasters , robbery or burgling incidents, etc ?
Re: Job Resignation. .. by abbey621(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
tellwisdom:

Who the fccck employed u? sad

Ode don't you know it's a shortened form of the exact word or are you not aware of modern day shortcuts to texting.....Komot!
Re: Job Resignation. .. by CELEBRITIZ(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
crixtex:
Re: Job Resignation. .. by Sijo01(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Which Mod edit the title of this thread angry

What's 'His Needs' angry

Re: Job Resignation. .. by Gerrard59(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
chlowi:

safe as in people dont die there, of sickness, accidents, natural disasters , robbery or burgling incidents, etc ?

Yes, Japan has one of the highest life expectancy in the world. Above 86 for men, above 90 for its women. This wouldn't happen without a strong and reliable healthcare system.
Okinawa has more centenarians than anywhere in the world.

Japan has a strong and safe infrastructure system, noted for its bullet train services which has not experienced ANY accident in its history , which is more than 60 years of operation.

Robbery is hardly heard in Japan. Although, it came 3rd in personal safety(Singapore came first, and second overall).

Survey was conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit.

1 Like

Re: Job Resignation. .. by Leader01(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
i do not know whether other people saw this "His Needs Advice, His Parents Want Him To
Resign His Job" as the title/subject as it appears on the homepage/FrontPage.

The correct title should be:

HE Needs Advice, His Parents Want Him To
Resign His Job.

Not
His Needs Advice, His Parents Want Him To
Resign His Job
Re: Job Resignation. .. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Kano is very safe.

Maiduguri is safer grin
Lol.. tonye.. no make my heart fall abeg...
Re: Job Resignation. .. by Sanguine77(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
crixtex:
Do you mean you have National Diploma or you are from Niger Delta?
Re: Job Resignation. .. by mountainvolcano: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
You may go to Kano and wouldn't want to come back again. On a sincere note Kano is peaceful than you will ever think, though you can't rule out pockets of violence here and there which is the characteristic of every major cities in Nigeria including Lagos. Believe your self and believe God for ultimate protection. Go go go go go.... young man break away from the shackles of Mum/Dad and plan to become Dad in d future. I ve worked there......lol

3 Likes

Re: Job Resignation. .. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
chlowi:
this is a tough call. condsidering the stand of your parents. but in recent times, i think you should follow your heart. i recently spoke tto a friend of mine who works in kano and she said its safe there. the question is , is there any where that is safe in this world? but we got to do what we got to do.
Thanks sis...
Re: Job Resignation. .. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sanguine77:

Do you mean you have National Diploma or you are from Niger Delta?
Niger Delta..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Polaris Bank Contract Staff Threaten Strike Over Salary Disparity / Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) / My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.