Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc - NYSC (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc (66915 Views)

Batch B16 Pcms Share The States You Choose Here / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment / Best States You Can Be Posted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2016
[/quote]
kizolo:

You are a bloody liar. Enugu is one of the cheapest places in Nigeria, where do u pay N200? No direct bus to any place in Enugu would collect N200 from u. Please learn how to appreciate good places in ur life.
kizolo post=41768466:

You are a bloody liar. Enugu is one of the cheapest places in Nigeria, where do u pay N200? No direct bus to any place in Enugu would collect N200 from u. Please learn how to appreciate good places in ur life.
kizolo:

Thank you. I was shocked myself. Enugu is d cheapest city when I comes to transportation. Uptill this very moment, u can still get bus for #20naira. Madam get u facts straight biko.
kizolo:

kizolo post=41768466:

kizolo:

Thank you. I was shocked myself. Enugu is d cheapest city when I comes to transportation. Uptill this very moment, u can still get bus for #20naira. Madam get u facts straight biko.
kizolo:

[quote author=kizolo post=41768466]
kizolo:

Thank you. I was shocked myself. Enugu is d cheapest city when It comes to transportation. Uptill this very moment, u can still get bus for #20naira. Madam get u facts straight biko.

1 Like

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Rexling(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
Don't know if anyone have mentioned Nasarawa.... Best place to serve.... Very low crime rate.... Cheap food.... Friendly people (all u need do z wear khaki n your papa elder brother mate go dey clean ground for u)...... Very low cost of housing..... Light nko (ur whole fridge go freeze)..... N state allawee comes constantly as at when due (around 20th in ministries)..... Very easy to get jib if u decide to stay cos d people here don't wanna go to school EXCEPT NASARAWA POLYTECHNIC #Iranu#..... Cheap transportation..... Downside: Don't touch d girls especially d Benue girls cos AIDS z real n they r ready n willing to share t (better date CORPER); For ladies, no make Alhaja catch u with her Alhaji.... NCCF NASARAWA z d best (Ayin ne ye nsogbu).... I rest my case
Pls how much is Nasarawa state payin currently?

1 Like

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
which department? I'm sure we graduated same year

cho25bc:
I'm really enjoying dis thread becos it's educative. Pls I'm thinking of dis combination,Lagos,Enugu,Kaduna and a/ibom.I guess I'm making a wise choice.Pls I also want 2 ask, as a special person living with disability, is der any special attention 4 dem while on service? I mean does NYSC av special measures put in place 2 make life easy dem while on service? Urgent answers needed pls
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by cho25bc(f): 12:06am On Oct 22, 2016
OriEyeLe:
which department? I'm sure we graduated same year

CLA dept,2015.what abt u?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by aybabz101: 1:39am On Oct 22, 2016
Pls i need info about plateau state
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by kuchikau1: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
HateU2:
Then, I don't hate u grin
Blood comes out from ur rotten smelling toto every 28 days. If only guys could imagine the process u undergo every 28days, dey will vomit while eating.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by dreamersdream(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
cr80vity:
osun and rivers states are nt payin corpers...I ad akwa ibom pays 10k
akwa ibom is currently paying 5k nd no longer 10k
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by dreamersdream(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Meeloreh:
Kaduna, PH n Abuja. Any advice
currently servin in kaduna, a nice place
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by dreamersdream(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
danduchi:
Kaduna is better, if you're hardworking u earn better than ur mate in other state... State govt pays just 3k but there is opportunity and good market deals
currently serving in kaduna, state govt doesn't pay a dime
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
SPECIAL EDUCATION,2015

cho25bc:

CLA dept,2015.what abt u?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Dvibs: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Otondos
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by lordthree(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2016
kuchikau1:
Blood comes out from ur rotten smelling toto every 28 days. If only guys could imagine the process u undergo every 28days, dey will vomit while eating.
Homosexual spotted shocked
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by cho25bc(f): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
OriEyeLe:
SPECIAL EDUCATION,2015

Are u also a special persom like me?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rexling:
Pls how much is Nasarawa state payin currently?

5k per month. If u work in ministries n higher institutions, u get t every month but if u work in secondary schools, u get t every 6months,I.E 5×6
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Rexling(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:

5k per month. If u work in ministries n higher institutions, u get t every month but if u work in secondary schools, u get t every 6months,I.E 5×6
Thanks bro.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
femdelak:

This is a very important question o. Past corpers, please share your experience about this o.
What is the main purpose of NYSC in the registration form, asking about states you have visited ?

Cos they don't wanna post u to those states n definitely not any state close to them
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rexling:
Thanks bro.

U r welcome
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by RANSOBAYO50(f): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
aybabz101:
Pls i need info about plateau state

how come no one is saying anything about TARABA state?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Holywizard: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2016
RANSOBAYO50:

how come no one is saying anything about TARABA state?
helo I selected Taraba & am having a feeling dat I made a terrible mistake. nobody is saying anything about the state
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by RANSOBAYO50(f): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Holywizard:
helo I selected Taraba & am having a feeling dat I made a terrible mistake. nobody is saying anything about the state

I gathered the following about TARABA state but I just need someone to confirm

The state is okay, cost of living is low and food stuffs are cheap also. taraba is very big in terms of land mass so be ready for adventure while traveling. Most lga are far frm jalingo. The state is an Agro base one that has lots of natural resources like mountains, hills, rocks every where. Has good honey, cocoa, kossowood etc. There are a lot of buz opportunities to explore there. Lastly, the weather is different frm other places in Nig. Gets extreamly cold during dry season and hot around march april.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Holywizard: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
RANSOBAYO50:

I gathered the following about TARABA state but I just need someone to confirm

The state is okay, cost of living is low and food stuffs are cheap also. taraba is very big in terms of land mass so be ready for adventure while traveling. Most lga are far frm jalingo. The state is an Agro base one that has lots of natural resources like mountains, hills, rocks every where. Has good honey, cocoa, kossowood etc. There are a lot of buz opportunities to explore there. Lastly, the weather is different frm other places in Nig. Gets extreamly cold during dry season and hot around march april.
thank you dear. what about insecurities?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by cho25bc(f): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
OriEyeLe:
SPECIAL EDUCATION,2015

Really?are u member of SPC?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2016
no I'm not.
cho25bc:

Are u also a special persom like me?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 25, 2016
no
cho25bc:

Really?are u member of SPC?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by cho25bc(f): 1:45am On Oct 27, 2016
I think I know u.
OriEyeLe:
no
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
really?

cho25bc:
I think I know u.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2016
pls I ve d following states I mind,abuja,kano or Kaduna den Ibadan. pls does anyone have any idea hw much dey pay,especially in Abuja ?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by skolab4(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
any info on Delta state,, I mean state allawee, cost of living, transportation cost and the environment.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by tetengi4life(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations to the serving and prospective corps members.
There is more in service than what some may think. if you wish to do a personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake, then you may need some tutorials and free materials (project applicatopn letters, solicitation letters, project analysis etc) to guid you. its all in this thread fee of charge and i shall always be there to guide you. thanks and all the best https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

below is proof of my awards/commendation from the state governor and we are looking forward to the presidential awards

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by kuchikau1: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
lordthree:
Homosexual spotted shocked
... Na woman toto go kill u

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers / Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.