Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. (31159 Views)

See How This Lady Lost A Job Interview Even Before Attending It / How I Lost One Million Naira In A Twinkle Of An Eye / I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Idowuh(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2016
WeedSeller:
grin.. I need to change my moniker if this is true#. You just check my moniker ? undecided

o boi. na oyo u dey o
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Aremu01(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2016
Menh I just went through ur profile, it really is hilarious
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by abnavigator: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2016
WeedSeller:
grin.. I need to change my moniker if this is true#. You just check my moniker ? undecided

Lmao
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by nigeriancuban: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2016
bro don't be hard on yourself its a loss on their path,they couldn't see beyond the moniker to understand people like you could be very meek and humble enough to admit mistakes and not blame others for your misfortune..for me I would have willingly accepted you..keep searching bro, its not the world's end.
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Goridoe(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2016
megawax8:
[size=18pt]This your lie deserve World cup[/size]

grin grin grin i tell you

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Goridoe(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2016
Karleb:
...and someone somewhere believes this shìt? undecided

infact errybody somewia... grin
tho i like the write-up, it makes alot of sense and we can all learn from it even tho na lie.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Goridoe(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2016
WeedSeller:

[size=14pt]lol, uno need change ahm, nobody go question u cos na one job fr you be that aiidy[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by macho44(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2016
stupidity:
I saw an ad on job section of nairaland, immediately I mailed my CV, after some days I got a feedback to come for an interview today.

I got there and from what I saw, the coy is much more better than the current coy I work for, and I guess their pay would have put a bigger grin on my face. So after waiting for some minute, I was called in and told to introduce myself, I introduced myself and I was asked series of questions which I answered correctly and the employers were impressed(I guess).

One skinny guy among them asked me how I got to know about the recruit. I told him I saw it on nairaland. He asked if I'm a nairalander or a guest, I told him I'm a confirm nairalander and a complete romancelandist. He asked for my moniker to see my post and comments.(Biggest mistake). #at first I wanted to give them moniker of the likes of "Tallesty, ronald4lyf, decker etc.
But I quickly thought what if they ask me to log in my username and password for them to see my profile to be sure its truly me. So I just bone face and let it out "STUPIDITY sir!!!"

Skinny guy: - "What"
Me - I said STUPIDITY sir"
They: *all cuts in* is that your moniker??
Me - yes sir.

That was it angry they were just laughing uncontrollably at what they saw with my nairaland moniker and forgot I was sitting there and waiting for them.

After wasting my time, the skinny guy told me to go, I asked him if I should expect a feedback from them, they all told me to forget about it that I am not a serious somebody. angry

I answered him "but sir, that moniker is only my online personality, my offline personality is the real me, he backfired me and said "my friend I said use that door, if by mistake you work here with us, you will eventually download your online personality to our coy and start "GONKING" our female workers".......angry
Na Historical Conji dey do u, read his link for instant cure http://adielem.com/2016/01/02/how-to-screenshot-your-pc/
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Fraih(f): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2016
You lost that job cos of your Moniker, not Romanceland undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by akp202(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2016
o boy this ur lie no get part two ooo

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Nickymezor(f): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by joe4christ(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2016
This thread should be a food for thought to career intended individual, and people of all facet of life.
@OP you simply should have said you are nothing but a guest on nairaland to avoid further details.
You must avoid much detailing with your prospective employers, it can be implicating.
I hope you've learnt your lessons.

I see this thread making it to the frontpage.

Lalasticlala oya o, do the needful make nairalanders learn! grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by bimsite(f): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2016
grin Next?
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by tomholly: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
congrat to you New year achievement
stupidity:
I saw an ad on job section of nairaland, immediately I mailed my CV, after some days I got a feedback to come for an interview today.

I got there and from what I saw, the coy is much more better than the current coy I work for, and I guess their pay would have put a bigger grin on my face. So after waiting for some minute, I was called in and told to introduce myself, I introduced myself and I was asked series of questions which I answered correctly and the employers were impressed(I guess).

One skinny guy among them asked me how I got to know about the recruit. I told him I saw it on nairaland. He asked if I'm a nairalander or a guest, I told him I'm a confirm nairalander and a complete romancelandist. He asked for my moniker to see my post and comments.(Biggest mistake). #at first I wanted to give them moniker of the likes of "Tallesty, ronald4lyf, decker etc.
But I quickly thought what if they ask me to log in my username and password for them to see my profile to be sure its truly me. So I just bone face and let it out "STUPIDITY sir!!!"

Me - yes sir.

That was it angry they were just laughing uncontrollably at what they saw with my nairaland moniker and forgot I was sitting there and waiting for them.

After wasting my time, the skinny guy told me to go, I asked him if I should expect a feedback from them, they all told me to forget about it that I am not a serious somebody. angry

I answered him "but sir, that moniker is only my online personality, my offline personality is the real me, he backfired me and said "my friend I said use that door, if by mistake you work here with us, you will eventually download your online personality to our coy and start "GONKING" our female workers".......angry
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Dohmeenick(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lie of the century.....Try being a politician...or lawyer...
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by VickyRotex(f): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
lmaoooo! Na lie, but I gats laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by oluwasegun007(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Just like the saying goes.....you'll be addressed the way you are dressed...

now the thing don boomerang for the poor guy
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by brunofarad(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lies efrywia
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by uzoormah(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
OK na true..I don watch d film before
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
@OP. This ur lie smell like a burnt stew.
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by VickyRotex(f): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
nigeriancuban:
bro don't be hard on yourself its a loss on their path,they couldn't see beyond the moniker to understand people like you could be very meek and humble enough to admit mistakes and not blame others for your misfortune..for me I would have willingly accepted you..keep searching bro, its not the world's end.

So you believe him? cheesy grin
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Ramanto(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
OP, are u for real?
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by LastSurvivor: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Epic lie..
Bros apply fear of God during ur lie next time..
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Teespice(f): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
I don't know whether to laugh at you or tell you sorry.

this will serve as a deterrent to other monikers who are fond of posting all sorts on the internet.

the Internet is no longer anonymous because it is said that your posts online are a reflection of what you are offline. all that talk of my online personality is different from offline is pure nonsense.

he that has ears, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by calabaman(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
I bliv the op.....

Dont ask me why
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by theshaderoom: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
WeedSeller:
grin grin
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Saved2Serve: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
stupidity:

Me - yes sir.

ARE YOU JEALOUS OF LAI MOHAMMED?

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Saved2Serve: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
stupidity:

Me - yes sir.

ARE YOU JEALOUS OF LAI MOHAMMED?
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
January fool!
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by oshudu(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mr Linus u deserve award (onye Ashii)
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by louiskay(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
STUPIDITY ... how fa now....
I don almost laugh piss 4 pant sha

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
stupidity:

Me - yes sir.

i swear this OP is a clown, i was having a stressful day at work but reading this, i have been laughing ver since, crazy guy, i guess thisis a joke right? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin laughing so hard, my stomach hurts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) / Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! / People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.