Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

He Is Always Busy Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Always Busy Now (408 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / We Couldn't Hangout Because She Was Busy Now She Wants To Use My Car / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Is Always Busy Now by Smartguy001(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
If you are dating a guy and he is always busy, but wen he was wooing u him get time, 1st date der was time, took u shopping der was time, took u to bad several times der was time, but now he is always busy to d nick NO TIME...mehn babe read tru d line shocked he wants out... grin

Look for sum1 dat appreciates u not a fine face dat doesn't, now am not saying fine boys don't appreciate women b4 dem go start to attack me, but check wella
Re: He Is Always Busy Now by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Smartguy001:
If you are dating a guy and he is always busy, but wen he was wooing u him get time, 1st date der was time, took u shopping der was time, took u to bad several times der was time, but now he is always busy to d nick NO TIME...mehn babe read tru d line shocked he wants out... grin

Look for sum1 dat appreciates u not a fine face dat doesn't, now am not saying fine boys don't appreciate women b4 dem go start to attack me, but check wella

must u create a thread?
Re: He Is Always Busy Now by agarawu23(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Man Lands In Trouble After Stealing Money From Prostitute Whom He Slept With / New Social Network Gets Your Questions About The Opp Sex,answered By The Opp Sex / The Real Fact About Men That Ladies Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.