Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai (23556 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures / I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by engrhorla(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
But he collected something.

EFCC, over to you!

Even if he is on sickbed, take him to court.

Even if the matter go die after court, still carry am

1 Like

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by kokoA(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abeg make dem let us hear word. When dem dey share d money we no know o, now wey kasala don burst dem no go allow us rest. We follow dem chop am?
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by kasasd(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=cramjones post=41727167]Dear President Mohammadu Buhari,

Lee Kuan Yew, One of the most respected leaders of our time, a first class Cambridge genius, and a former president per excellence, who ruled Singapore from from 1959 to 1990 once said and I quote “Between being loved and being feared, I have always believed Machiavelli was right. If nobody is afraid of me, I’m meaningless.”. Mr. President I start with this quote because in Nigeria if people do not fear you, I can bet you, you sir, would be meaningless. If the globally-respected Lee Kuan Yew can say this, and we see what Singapore has become, who are we not to follow a model that has worked?

Sir, while some see you as a tyrant, we see you as a gallant, charismatic, stern, focused and effective leader. I believe that breaking the so called rule of law sometimes to achieve a country where discipline, decorum, and the fear of stealing or mismanaging public funds is instilled is by far better than any goodies the "rule of law" can bring. Those that call you tyrant still turn a blind eye, to the first objective blinded-question presidential media chat we have ever witnessed in our country. By now, Mr. President, you must have been inundated with the rantings of several people like Femi Fani Kayode, who for many years has basked in the hay of corruption and crass impunity that has characterized previous administrations. As Mallam Nuhu Ribadu would say "When you fight corruption, it fights back" That assertion is true in this case.

Mr. President, Nigeria is the only country where the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode would keep quoting the Bible, calling on God, but yet is a man that is presently in his 4th marriage (or would I say co-habitation?), a man known to be a alleged to be addicted to crack; a man who failed to recognize his daughter's wedding; a man accused to have sexually abused his female staff while as a minister; a man who publicly boasted about his sexual escapades with igbo women on national newspaper; a man accused of physical brutality and hostage-taking of his older brother, Rotimi Fani-Kayode, who died eventually; a man who speaks for the APC today, and tomorrow join and eat his vomit in the PDP; An unstable man, a man of low moral compass. A man who is so lost that the word vagabond fails to do justice to his character. Sir, would any one pay attention to such a man? See Rwanda, is Paul Kigame playing by the rule of law to make Rwanda what it is today? Did Gadafi play by rule of law to make Libya the best country by all standards prior to the West's destruction? Did Ahmadinejad, the former President of Iran play by the rule of law to make Iran what it is today? Did Vladimir Putin play by the rule of law to make it become a second world power? Even the ALMIGHTY USA broke the rule of law for many years before their institutions came to what what they are today. All these leaders I have mentioned, have one thing in common, and Sir, that is people in their country fear and respect them. Without reverence for a leader in a developing nation with weak institutions, the country becomes a free for all - a situation exemplified by the impunity and the stealing-is-not-corruption-attitude that became the trade mark of the past administration.

Mr President, for the first time in many years we have a leader in you that do not believe in rewarding and elevating thieves. No matter what the numerous crackheads we have in Nigeria writes no matter what they say or do, be rest assured that I and millions of Nigerians, know better - you would never become as weak, clueless, wicked, insensitive, soft and corrupt. We know sir, that you would stand tall in every angle of morality integrity and sincerity of purpose. You would NEVER let the goats who ate our yams, or who threaten our sovereignty go scot free, even if it means breaking the already corrupted "rule of law". We are solidly behind you sir.

Permit me to end by quoting the great American President, Franklin D Roosevelt who said and I quote "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself". For those of us that are behind you, we would not fear. Those that cannot fear their own fear only have one thing they are afraid of - the guilt and consequences of putting our country on the path of destruction.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones[/quo

God bless you abundantly. You really made my day

4 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by jolaoguntope: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2016
N64m by 9 men in a month?
What logistics?
Even with 9 Kim Ks every night, e no suppose finish.
Going by my calculations, N273,037 goes to each of 'em everyday. Hmnnnnnnnn!
Konidafunyin o.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Rainmaker2016: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2016
After the reggae play the blues. Often times I wonder what this souls do with this kind of money. Where they planning to have a separate Nigeria. Dear God against all odds you brought Buhari to come redeem us from the pangs of vultures, pls grant him the health of body and mind to propagate squarely this war against corruption. Amy arm of government whether judiciary or legislature that want to frustrate this mission of a better Nigeria, dear God neutralize their plans in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by brainpulse: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2016
cramjones:
Dear President Mohammadu Buhari,

Lee Kuan Yew, One of the most respected leaders of our time, a first class Cambridge genius, and a former president per excellence, who ruled Singapore from from 1959 to 1990 once said and I quote “Between being loved and being feared, I have always believed Machiavelli was right. If nobody is afraid of me, I’m meaningless.”. Mr. President I start with this quote because in Nigeria if people do not fear you, I can bet you, you sir, would be meaningless. If the globally-respected Lee Kuan Yew can say this, and we see what Singapore has become, who are we not to follow a model that has worked?

Sir, while some see you as a tyrant, we see you as a gallant, charismatic, stern, focused and effective leader. I believe that breaking the so called rule of law sometimes to achieve a country where discipline, decorum, and the fear of stealing or mismanaging public funds is instilled is by far better than any goodies the "rule of law" can bring. Those that call you tyrant still turn a blind eye, to the first objective blinded-question presidential media chat we have ever witnessed in our country. By now, Mr. President, you must have been inundated with the rantings of several people like Femi Fani Kayode, who for many years has basked in the hay of corruption and crass impunity that has characterized previous administrations. As Mallam Nuhu Ribadu would say "When you fight corruption, it fights back" That assertion is true in this case.

Mr. President, Nigeria is the only country where the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode would keep quoting the Bible, calling on God, but yet is a man that is presently in his 4th marriage (or would I say co-habitation?), a man known to be a alleged to be addicted to crack; a man who failed to recognize his daughter's wedding; a man accused to have sexually abused his female staff while as a minister; a man who publicly boasted about his sexual escapades with igbo women on national newspaper; a man accused of physical brutality and hostage-taking of his older brother, Rotimi Fani-Kayode, who died eventually; a man who speaks for the APC today, and tomorrow join and eat his vomit in the PDP; An unstable man, a man of low moral compass. A man who is so lost that the word vagabond fails to do justice to his character. Sir, would any one pay attention to such a man? See Rwanda, is Paul Kigame playing by the rule of law to make Rwanda what it is today? Did Gadafi play by rule of law to make Libya the best country by all standards prior to the West's destruction? Did Ahmadinejad, the former President of Iran play by the rule of law to make Iran what it is today? Did Vladimir Putin play by the rule of law to make it become a second world power? Even the ALMIGHTY USA broke the rule of law for many years before their institutions came to what what they are today. All these leaders I have mentioned, have one thing in common, and Sir, that is people in their country fear and respect them. Without reverence for a leader in a developing nation with weak institutions, the country becomes a free for all - a situation exemplified by the impunity and the stealing-is-not-corruption-attitude that became the trade mark of the past administration.

Mr President, for the first time in many years we have a leader in you that do not believe in rewarding and elevating thieves. No matter what the numerous crackheads we have in Nigeria writes no matter what they say or do, be rest assured that I and millions of Nigerians, know better - you would never become as weak, clueless, wicked, insensitive, soft and corrupt. We know sir, that you would stand tall in every angle of morality integrity and sincerity of purpose. You would NEVER let the goats who ate our yams, or who threaten our sovereignty go scot free, even if it means breaking the already corrupted "rule of law". We are solidly behind you sir.

Permit me to end by quoting the great American President, Franklin D Roosevelt who said and I quote "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself". For those of us that are behind you, we would not fear. Those that cannot fear their own fear only have one thing they are afraid of - the guilt and consequences of putting our country on the path of destruction.

-CramJones
Epiclly beautiful. Pls make sure you post this on face book, twitter, a column in the newspaper etc. God bless you and curse to the wailer bro.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by carboblanko(m): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2016
babadee1:

Buhari received 2 SUVs not 3. But he didn't receive any money at all. The $300,000 rumour is pure fiction and the SUVs were his entitlement as a former head of state.
Don't mind that mischievous slowpoke.
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by billyG(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2016
neolboy:
A former Presidential Liaison Officer to ex-President Shehu Sagari, Alhaji Tanko Yakassai, has denied receiving N63million from Chief Tony Anenih as the latter alleged in a letter to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Yakassai said this in a telephone interview with our Correspondent on Wednesday. The elder statesman was reacting to news reports that he collected the said sum from Chief Tony Anenih.
He explained that while it was true that he received an amount of money from the former Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Board of Trustees, for an assignment, the money was not up to the amount quoted.

Pressed to say how much he received, Yakassai said he was not at liberty to say because the matter is in court and that it is when they both go to court that each party will tender evidence to back up his claim.

Yakassai said, “The amount being bandied about is not what was given to me. It is true Chief Anenih gave the committee of eminent persons which I headed some funds for our assignment, the money being quoted is not what we received.

“The committee of nine persons which I led was given an assignment to reach out to traditional rulers on the need for them to ensure peaceful elections in their domains because there was tension in prior to the 2015 general elections.

“We went round 18 states and Abuja where we met two in each of the states we visited, we started with the Sultan of Sokoto, we could not meet with traditional rulers in Gombe because on the day of our visit, Boko Haram attacked the town and there were reports that they were targeting the Government House where we were at that time.”

Asked whether the committee gave money to any of the traditional rulers, Yakasai said, “No. We were not given any money to give any of them and we did not give them any money.

“The money the committee received was for logistics such as transport and accommodation. We wrote a report after our assignment which started on January 14 and ended on February 15, 2015, the records are there.”

The elder statesman said he was prepared to defend the activities of the committee when required to do so because the committee performed its assignment creditably and transparently.

All those old thieves eating nigeria money(s) yur days of reconing is near. angry angry
source:www.punchng.com/i-didnt-receive-n63m-from-anenih-yakassai/
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by kingslly(m): 1:11am On Jan 07, 2016
SwagkingDope:
Me sef Anenih didnt give me o0

mtchewww greedy hobnokers how are we even sure the money given to him wasn't way bigger dan dat

#leavemoneysharingforanenih
may be that's what he is trying to say ,he got more than the figure he is seeing on d news... grin

1 Like

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Estacy22: 1:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Hmm! I'm disturbed because if just in a single and simple transaction of "arm procurement" in one sector of the economy we record this massive corruption menance then imagine what the situation will be by the time other sectors are open up. This our so called leaders have mortgaged the future of this country. It's only God that could rescue our country.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Jabioro: 2:43am On Jan 07, 2016
cramjones:
Dear President Mohammadu Buhari,

-CramJones
This is the best and meaningful comment contribution ..I hope the indomies and wailer can learn from your content.May God bless you more..Long life Nigeria,Long life Nairaland where we can easily air our common view.

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Shaftrod(m): 2:43am On Jan 07, 2016
63 million or there about was given to a nine member committee just to reach out to traditional rulers and say 'Please ensure that there is peaceful election in your area' Just that and the money is gone? Do we need to look further that #theyamhaseatenthegoat?This is when something you eat has given you diarhoea.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by babadem2much(m): 3:43am On Jan 07, 2016
cutetopsey:
This people don't deserve mercy. They should be tried and when found guilty, they should be serially executed because enough Nigerian soldiers have died due to their corrupt ways.

You said it all sis, I keep wondering why some who the claimed to be intelligent will come here and start supporting Dasuki n co, well because they never lose anyone as a result of this insurgency that's why.

God bless your hustle jare

1 Like

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by stchinedu: 3:57am On Jan 07, 2016
allanphash7:
But you receive something ?

God bless you for this question.
Can you imagine, somebody is indicted for stealing and he says, 'I only stole small.' He even had the confidence to call another a lier. This guys should rot in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by babadem2much(m): 3:57am On Jan 07, 2016
My joy is Magu said is not a party to plea bargain.

I like Magu face like kilode no smiling agenda.

the only face that causes fear in the face of yam eaters.
#theyameatersmustvomit magus slogan

1 Like

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by wink2015(m): 4:13am On Jan 07, 2016
[size=16pt]The pdp bad boys at it again: throwing words at themselves. I wonder what Christine Largarde of the IMF must be wondering about Nigerian politician.

The other day it was Bode George denying, Peter Odili denying, Oliseh Metuh denying!

Yeye just de smell

This is the price Nigeria has to pay for selecting its leaders. General Abdulsalam Abubakar and General Babangida interfered with our political process by jointly selected General Obasanjo to be president in 1999 and Nigeria as a country suffered economically from that plunders. Obasanjo never sought for that office. He was unprepared for leadership and the position was forced or thrust on his shoulders at a time he was languishing in prison, imprisoned by the googled dictators, General Sani Abacha who later died.

General Obasanjo selected the late Musa Yar adua and Goodluck Jonathan to be President and Vice President respectively. Even though he knew that Musa Yar adua had evidence of bad health and unfit to pursue leadership position but out of desperation and with his failure not getting a third term Obasanjo went to his dustbin to pick incapable hands to lead us to prosperity. Given this scenario how do you expect our leader who did not pass through fireworks at the ballot box to show utmost respect for accountability. They got the position without seeking for it.

General Obasanjo bought over the bad culture of selecting leaders for the electorate and Nigeria never had a good leaders who really sought for the position from a sincere heart to serve the fatherland.

It was when Major General Buhari came in we now had a president who really contested severally because he strongly desired to serve Nigeria.

[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by maestroferddi: 4:44am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=Kulas post=41728748]Confusion,katakata and opening d can of worms in d camp of PDP.Yes I am a PDP member but since this issue of stealing millions and billions started,I am planning to withdraw my membership of PDP but can't decamp to APC because they are even d worst in corruption,otherwise tell me why PMB and EFCC are not beaming their searchlights on APC members which is very bad as PMB has proved that his anti corruption battle is one sided-to PDP members.If I may ask,who sponsored APC and PMB 2015 presidential elections.Where did d funds come from?.PMB is not only biased dictator but d most corrpt president if he and EFCC cannot probe APC members."Ndi ara"[/quotewhen]
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by maestroferddi: 4:52am On Jan 07, 2016
When one reads a story like this, the sensible thing is to ascertain the source.

The moment the story emanates from any of Punch, The Nation, Premium Times, Sahara Reporters, Leadership and the rest of APC propaganda platforms, one should take the story with a pinch of salt.

We shouldn't be surprised tomorrow when the people being mentioned issue statements dissociating themselves from making the alluded statements.

Nigerian journalism has been thrown to the dogs.

Tinubu and co have dealt it a death blow.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by 9jatatafo(m): 5:52am On Jan 07, 2016
Bush meat don turn the hunter
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by poyet(m): 5:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Revelations! So you were given the unnamable sum to buy peace from the traditional leaders and then share to Nigerians, right? This arms money really suffer o. Very soon we go hear say somebody collect the money to bribe angels and demons. Diaris God o! embarassedRevelations! So you were given the unnamable sum to buy peace from the traditional leaders and then share to Nigerians, right? This arms money really suffer o. Very soon we go hear say somebody collect the money to bribe angels and demons. Diaris God o!
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 07, 2016
And he will be like "I collected #62 million,not #63 million" This people sef.
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by ManirBK: 6:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Na wao. people are just letting out more secrets on daily basis. They never want to bear the consequences alone.
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by 989900: 6:52am On Jan 07, 2016
Asked whether the committee gave money to any of the traditional rulers, Yakasai said, “No. We were not given any money to give any of them and we did not give them any money.

'Liar-Liar'
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by ejisun53(m): 6:54am On Jan 07, 2016
The so called elder state man called Yakasai activities before and after the elections has been exposed, we can now see reasons why he was against Buhari. Money is the devil's tool. A man close to his grave, what legacies is he be quiting to this generation it is unfortunate.
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Afolabi78: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2016
You be thief. I no be thief, you be robber I no be arm robber! na fela sing am no be me.
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Alal(m): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2016
BrosPeter:
Same as Buhari who said he only received $300,000 and 3 SUVs.
can you hear yourself, can the being contesting against receive money or given money??
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Alal(m): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2016
BrosPeter:
Same as Buhari who said he only received $300,000 and 3 SUVs.
can you hear yourself, can the person contesting against receive money or given money??
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by shopandmall(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2016
neolboy:
A former Presidential Liaison Officer to ex-President Shehu Sagari, Alhaji Tanko Yakassai, has denied receiving N63million from Chief Tony Anenih as the latter alleged in a letter to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Yakassai said this in a telephone interview with our Correspondent on Wednesday. The elder statesman was reacting to news reports that he collected the said sum from Chief Tony Anenih.
He explained that while it was true that he received an amount of money from the former Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Board of Trustees, for an assignment, the money was not up to the amount quoted.

Pressed to say how much he received, Yakassai said he was not at liberty to say because the matter is in court and that it is when they both go to court that each party will tender evidence to back up his claim.

Yakassai said, “The amount being bandied about is not what was given to me. It is true Chief Anenih gave the committee of eminent persons which I headed some funds for our assignment, the money being quoted is not what we received.

“The committee of nine persons which I led was given an assignment to reach out to traditional rulers on the need for them to ensure peaceful elections in their domains because there was tension in prior to the 2015 general elections.

“We went round 18 states and Abuja where we met two in each of the states we visited, we started with the Sultan of Sokoto, we could not meet with traditional rulers in Gombe because on the day of our visit, Boko Haram attacked the town and there were reports that they were targeting the Government House where we were at that time.”

“The money the committee received was for logistics such as transport and accommodation. We wrote a report after our assignment which started on January 14 and ended on February 15, 2015, the records are there.”

The elder statesman said he was prepared to defend the activities of the committee when required to do so because the committee performed its assignment creditably and transparently.

source:www.punchng.com/i-didnt-receive-n63m-from-anenih-yakassai/

but he received money nah!
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2016
courage54:
Yam eaters are confessing like witches and they will surely be hunted.

Thunder will fire anybody that shout rule of law or witch hunting when all these thieves are been reminded in prison, because they didn't remember rule of law and witch hunting when they were busy looting our common wealth that alt to be used in purchasing ammunitions for our gallant military men who are out there in the thick forest of sambisa fighting terrorist with bombs with their bare hands. My only regret is that BABA is not a military head of state if not these people would have been long forgotten.

If the only thing my president achieve in this his first tenure is to permanently send KANU and DASUKI and GANGS to KIRIKIRI I will be well pleased.

NOTE!!!!

My Family and I including the true sons and daughters of Niger-Delta are in total support of any Measure the president will use in getting our looted funds back be it through Dictatorship, Tyranny or any way possible. Nigeria must be clean of all this nonsense by fire by force.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
God Bless Buhari

Quote me wrongly and die

fortunately, I have been a very good lover of Buhari right from the time of ANPP. I hate politics to a great extent but since PMB is in power, i just love to follow trends as it manifest. and for the first time in a very long time, I have a national pride for being a Nigerian. I tell the world, I am a nigerian, and Buhari is my president, dont mess with me! .
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by PastorOla1: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2016
WHO SAYS THE ELITES ARE NOT THE GREATEST PROBLEM TO THE GREATNESS OF OUR NATION. "THE MASSES NEED TO WAKE UP" IT IS FREE FOR ALL CHOP I CHOP AMONG THE ELITES "NOTHING FOR THE MASSES"
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2016
wink2015:
[size=16pt]The pdp bad boys at it again: throwing words at themselves. I wonder what Christine Largarde of the IMF must be wondering about Nigerian politician.

The other day it was Bode George denying, Peter Odili denying, Oliseh Metuh denying!

Yeye just de smell

This is the price Nigeria has to pay for selecting its leaders. General Abdulsalam Abubakar and General Babangida interfered with our political process by jointly selected General Obasanjo to be president in 1999 and Nigeria as a country suffered economically from that plunders. Obasanjo never sought for that office. He was unprepared for leadership and the position was forced or thrust on his shoulders at a time he was languishing in prison, imprisoned by the googled dictators, General Sani Abacha who later died.

General Obasanjo selected the late Musa Yar adua and Goodluck Jonathan to be President and Vice President respectively. Even though he knew that Musa Yar adua had evidence of bad health and unfit to pursue leadership position but out of desperation and with his failure not getting a third term Obasanjo went to his dustbin to pick incapable hands to lead us to prosperity. Given this scenario how do you expect our leader who did not pass through fireworks at the ballot box to show utmost respect for accountability. They got the position without seeking for it.

General Obasanjo bought over the bad culture of selecting leaders for the electorate and Nigeria never had a good leaders who really sought for the position from a sincere heart to serve the fatherland.

It was when Major General Buhari came in we now had a president who really contested severally because he strongly desired to serve Nigeria.

[/size]
I concour, he was always prepared, unfortuantely, nigeiran sentiments springs up. Just for common "i had no shoes" everybody started the pitying game and here we are. but anyways, i have a president now.
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by Ayyakson: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2016
OMG see this old man he getting to 85years and he like much of money more than young man mr.old man return the money soon before baba Buhari...........hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund / Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) / Lawal Daura Released From Custody, Passport Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.