Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai (23557 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures / I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by smartwilly4eva: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2016
cramjones:
Dear President Mohammadu Buhari,

Lee Kuan Yew, One of the most respected leaders of our time, a first class Cambridge genius, and a former president per excellence, who ruled Singapore from from 1959 to 1990 once said and I quote “Between being loved and being feared, I have always believed Machiavelli was right. If nobody is afraid of me, I’m meaningless.”. Mr. President I start with this quote because in Nigeria if people do not fear you, I can bet you, you sir, would be meaningless. If the globally-respected Lee Kuan Yew can say this, and we see what Singapore has become, who are we not to follow a model that has worked?

Sir, while some see you as a tyrant, we see you as a gallant, charismatic, stern, focused and effective leader. I believe that breaking the so called rule of law sometimes to achieve a country where discipline, decorum, and the fear of stealing or mismanaging public funds is instilled is by far better than any goodies the "rule of law" can bring. Those that call you tyrant still turn a blind eye, to the first objective blinded-question presidential media chat we have ever witnessed in our country. By now, Mr. President, you must have been inundated with the rantings of several people like Femi Fani Kayode, who for many years has basked in the hay of corruption and crass impunity that has characterized previous administrations. As Mallam Nuhu Ribadu would say "When you fight corruption, it fights back" That assertion is true in this case.

Mr. President, Nigeria is the only country where the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode would keep quoting the Bible, calling on God, but yet is a man that is presently in his 4th marriage (or would I say co-habitation?), a man known to be a alleged to be addicted to crack; a man who failed to recognize his daughter's wedding; a man accused to have sexually abused his female staff while as a minister; a man who publicly boasted about his sexual escapades with igbo women on national newspaper; a man accused of physical brutality and hostage-taking of his older brother, Rotimi Fani-Kayode, who died eventually; a man who speaks for the APC today, and tomorrow join and eat his vomit in the PDP; An unstable man, a man of low moral compass. A man who is so lost that the word vagabond fails to do justice to his character. Sir, would any one pay attention to such a man? See Rwanda, is Paul Kigame playing by the rule of law to make Rwanda what it is today? Did Gadafi play by rule of law to make Libya the best country by all standards prior to the West's destruction? Did Ahmadinejad, the former President of Iran play by the rule of law to make Iran what it is today? Did Vladimir Putin play by the rule of law to make it become a second world power? Even the ALMIGHTY USA broke the rule of law for many years before their institutions came to what what they are today. All these leaders I have mentioned, have one thing in common, and Sir, that is people in their country fear and respect them. Without reverence for a leader in a developing nation with weak institutions, the country becomes a free for all - a situation exemplified by the impunity and the stealing-is-not-corruption-attitude that became the trade mark of the past administration.

Mr President, for the first time in many years we have a leader in you that do not believe in rewarding and elevating thieves. No matter what the numerous crackheads we have in Nigeria writes no matter what they say or do, be rest assured that I and millions of Nigerians, know better - you would never become as weak, clueless, wicked, insensitive, soft and corrupt. We know sir, that you would stand tall in every angle of morality integrity and sincerity of purpose. You would NEVER let the goats who ate our yams, or who threaten our sovereignty go scot free, even if it means breaking the already corrupted "rule of law". We are solidly behind you sir.

Permit me to end by quoting the great American President, Franklin D Roosevelt who said and I quote "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself". For those of us that are behind you, we would not fear. Those that cannot fear their own fear only have one thing they are afraid of - the guilt and consequences of putting our country on the path of destruction.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones
. I love this morale support, it is a great one. Bro it not even millions of people rather the masses are solidly behind our great president pmb. This is the time for the masses especially the youth to rally and support the president for his efforts by campaigning against corruption starting from the grassroots.
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by mart2k(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2016
Even in the sharing of the yam, some goats were shortchanged. Haba! Thief thieving thief.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by enlion: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2016
I thought Dokpesi said all these are figments of PMB's imagination. How come people are accepting that they actually received money. Some people are REALLY shameless
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by smartwilly4eva: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
cramjones:
Dear President Mohammadu Buhari,

Lee Kuan Yew, One of the most respected leaders of our time, a first class Cambridge genius, and a former president per excellence, who ruled Singapore from from 1959 to 1990 once said and I quote “Between being loved and being feared, I have always believed Machiavelli was right. If nobody is afraid of me, I’m meaningless.”. Mr. President I start with this quote because in Nigeria if people do not fear you, I can bet you, you sir, would be meaningless. If the globally-respected Lee Kuan Yew can say this, and we see what Singapore has become, who are we not to follow a model that has worked?

Sir, while some see you as a tyrant, we see you as a gallant, charismatic, stern, focused and effective leader. I believe that breaking the so called rule of law sometimes to achieve a country where discipline, decorum, and the fear of stealing or mismanaging public funds is instilled is by far better than any goodies the "rule of law" can bring. Those that call you tyrant still turn a blind eye, to the first objective blinded-question presidential media chat we have ever witnessed in our country. By now, Mr. President, you must have been inundated with the rantings of several people like Femi Fani Kayode, who for many years has basked in the hay of corruption and crass impunity that has characterized previous administrations. As Mallam Nuhu Ribadu would say "When you fight corruption, it fights back" That assertion is true in this case.

Mr. President, Nigeria is the only country where the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode would keep quoting the Bible, calling on God, but yet is a man that is presently in his 4th marriage (or would I say co-habitation?), a man known to be a alleged to be addicted to crack; a man who failed to recognize his daughter's wedding; a man accused to have sexually abused his female staff while as a minister; a man who publicly boasted about his sexual escapades with igbo women on national newspaper; a man accused of physical brutality and hostage-taking of his older brother, Rotimi Fani-Kayode, who died eventually; a man who speaks for the APC today, and tomorrow join and eat his vomit in the PDP; An unstable man, a man of low moral compass. A man who is so lost that the word vagabond fails to do justice to his character. Sir, would any one pay attention to such a man? See Rwanda, is Paul Kigame playing by the rule of law to make Rwanda what it is today? Did Gadafi play by rule of law to make Libya the best country by all standards prior to the West's destruction? Did Ahmadinejad, the former President of Iran play by the rule of law to make Iran what it is today? Did Vladimir Putin play by the rule of law to make it become a second world power? Even the ALMIGHTY USA broke the rule of law for many years before their institutions came to what what they are today. All these leaders I have mentioned, have one thing in common, and Sir, that is people in their country fear and respect them. Without reverence for a leader in a developing nation with weak institutions, the country becomes a free for all - a situation exemplified by the impunity and the stealing-is-not-corruption-attitude that became the trade mark of the past administration.

Mr President, for the first time in many years we have a leader in you that do not believe in rewarding and elevating thieves. No matter what the numerous crackheads we have in Nigeria writes no matter what they say or do, be rest assured that I and millions of Nigerians, know better - you would never become as weak, clueless, wicked, insensitive, soft and corrupt. We know sir, that you would stand tall in every angle of morality integrity and sincerity of purpose. You would NEVER let the goats who ate our yams, or who threaten our sovereignty go scot free, even if it means breaking the already corrupted "rule of law". We are solidly behind you sir.

Permit me to end by quoting the great American President, Franklin D Roosevelt who said and I quote "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself". For those of us that are behind you, we would not fear. Those that cannot fear their own fear only have one thing they are afraid of - the guilt and consequences of putting our country on the path of destruction.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones
Good write-up and great support and i am one of the staunch supporters of Pmb not apc.

The heat is on right then and every second for sixteen years serious crimes were being committed in this country under the leadership of pdp, politicians looting our national treasury, bokoharam killing people, the blood of many Nigerians was worth less than any political post, the rule of law was followed but impunity multiplied, democracy was demonstrated practically but 16 > 19, now the battle line has been drawn by our God given president, revelations are coming, wailers are wailing, confession here and there, looters admitting looting money.

Nigerians should we fold our hands and watch our dear country to be put in shambles and our able president to fight all these alone and in vain? This is the time to speak and time to support Buhari and the entire administration, let us Nigerians show concern.

there are cases that rule of has to be put aside if really we want to get things Wright in this country. Politicians know the laws and if they remember rule of law and how democracy does her own things, they will be encouraged to do worse and that is what Dasuki and co had in mind to commit all the atrocities. Pls our able president spare no one found guilty of all these, we are solidly behind you. The southeast youth assembly are behind you. Go on baba and may God continue to guide you.
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by nomanicole(f): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Maybe he received 62.8m ....so I get why it's not 63m
Re: Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai by SwagkingDope(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
kingslly:
may be that's what he is trying to say ,he got more than the figure he is seeing on d news... grin
Lolx
na e oooooo bros
I bet he's like "I was given 163 million now, why do I see just 63 on the news?? they are downgrading me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Summons Falana Over 'supermarket Judgment' Comments / Lawal Daura Released From Custody, Passport Seized / Salvador Urges U.S., U.K., E.U. To Stop Interfering In Nigeria’s Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.