Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex (3308 Views)

Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' / Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex / What You Must Do After Having An Unprotected Sex--kangpe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by idonenter: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
hi all please i need advise on what to do next, it Seems like that the girl i had sex with have STD or STI because of the odour from her vijina , though not very strong smell.

during intercouse the condom i was using failed , before it failed some part of my mind was telling me to get up from her, that to the extent that i was even loosing apetite as i was sexing her. but i refused because i was carried away. and so suddently the condom failed and i pored inside of her.

now my major fear is HIV./or other related STI i dont want to be a victim.

please doctors in the house what can i do next to prevent getting infected.

i met this girl at a brothel and this whole thing happened an hour ago.
i did HIV test Last year by July 2015. the result was -ve . since then havent done another one.

are there any drugs i can take to help my situation.

please urgent replies please.
God Bless u all.
Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by Responsible: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kill yourself and runaway before HIV/Aids catch you grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by victor2fresh(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thats why i dnt advice pple to knack ashawo's jst to cure konji for few minutes..if what u said is true (cos ur lie they smell like shiit)..then ur own don be!

1 Like

Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by idonenter: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
i wouldnt joke with such issue is this. i m restless at the moment because of this mistake i have done
victor2fresh:
Thats why i dnt advice pple to knack ashawo's jst to cure konji for few minutes..if what u said is true (cos ur lie they smell like shiit)..then ur own don be!
Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by Jimbadly: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Bro, e don be for you o, kpata kpata.

On a serious note there's nothing you can do as the deed has been done. You can't take back the hands of time. Just go for Hiv/STD test within the week and go back for another test in a few months from now.
Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by Solowande(m): 1:13am On Jan 07, 2016
u nor know where u go last year july? go there again, nor disturb us.
Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by mentorandfriend(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
idonenter:
hi all please i need advise on what to do next, it Seems like that the girl i had sex with have STD or STI because of the odour from her vijina , though not very strong smell.

during intercouse the condom i was using failed , before it failed some part of my mind was telling me to get up from her, that to the extent that i was even loosing apetite as i was sexing her. but i refused because i was carried away. and so suddently the condom failed and i pored inside of her.

i did HIV test Last year by July 2015. the result was -ve . since then havent done another one.

God Bless u all.

Kindly go to any government medical facility and kindly request to be considered for PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis). You'll be be referred to a Heart to Heart counsellor in the centre, after which you'll be obliged.

Don't joke with your health next time sir.

4 Likes

Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Kindly go to any government medical facility and kindly request to be considered for PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis). You'll be be referred to a Heart to Heart counsellor in the centre, after which you'll be obliged.

My biggest boss cool

1 Like

Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by mentorandfriend(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
My biggest boss cool
I hail boss.
Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by refreshrate: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Responsible:
Kill yourself and runaway before HIV/Aids catch you grin grin

you dey crase i swear grin grin grin grin
Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by idonenter: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Please my dear friend how soon can i go to the heart to heart centre, is it safe if i wait till tommorow friday

mentorandfriend:

Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by mentorandfriend(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
idonenter:
Please my dear friend how soon can i go to the heart to heart centre, is it safe if i wait till tommorow friday

48 hours from time of exposure sir.
Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by RedCapChief(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
` Technically, there is nothing you can do by yourself.
Your best and safest option is to go to the nearest tertiary hospital and ask for the HIV/AIDS centre. Go early in the morning because the crowd can be overwhelming. They will give a prescription of anti-retrovirals (PEP) and other stuff. You may also get some meds for other STIs.
Outside this, anybody who gives you a concoction or medicine from a pharmacy is playing skiborobo with your life.

Yes, you should be bothered but don't overfret. It is possible the girl doesn't have the virus. Also, it is more difficult for a man to receive HIV from a woman than vice versa.

Make sure you go on Friday.

All the best

1 Like

Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by yunglivochi(m): 3:02am On Jan 08, 2016
grin grin learning ur lesson d hard way op

so u dnt knw dt konji is a bastard

anyways i hope u r tested negative frm any disease so dt d nxt time u'll tink twice b4 doing it

GOODLUCK WITH YOUR TESTS
Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2016
idonenter:

God Bless u all.

run to d nearest general hospital witin 72hrs n c a doc. dey wld b a solution
Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by flokii: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2016
how manage..

I guess the devil pushed you to that brothel..
Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by idonenter: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
i been to a government hospital already yesterday friday as advised but the Lady i met at the heart to Heart centre couldnt do anything for me, he says i should wait till monday, thier offices there were scanty. nobody indoors except that lady.

i wasnt satisfied with the answer i got, for why should i wait till monday.

the lady says i shall undergo a test. it seems she isnt well informed, shes a young fairlady

i wish money can buy me the drugs i needed or is it too expensive?

is there any doctor in the house to prescribe a drug for me

already i have taken some antibiotics Beacham antibiotics tablets 2ce from a chemist,

am i on a safeside

i m just so restless, i wish i never had sex that night with dat girl
Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by joey150(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol o.p i have been there too..but not ashawo ohh..but i was still scared sha...hopefully noting go happen sha.just hope notin went wrong..som people will try to make you feel bad...shrug it off..nd try not to f up like dat again..hiv test now is meaningless.. Wait at least 4weeks.. This thing happen everyday to diff piple...
Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by idonenter: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Thanks Joey for your words of encouragement.if it were a non olosho i wouldnt have been this bothered but this is a careless olosho not even a careful one..

i m just tired of the whole thing the stupid girl i met at the heart to heart centre was ill eqiuped with information.

e be like say the girl just wan hear tori from my mouth.
yet she couldnt help me out

joey150:
Lol o.p i have been there too..but not ashawo ohh..but i was still scared sha...hopefully noting go happen sha.just hope notin went wrong..som people will try to make you feel bad...shrug it off..nd try not to f up like dat again..hiv test now is meaningless.. Wait at least 4weeks.. This thing happen everyday to diff piple...
Re: I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex by joey150(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2016
idonenter:
Thanks Joey for your words of encouragement.if it were a non olosho i wouldnt have been this bothered but this is a careless olosho not even a careful one..

i m just tired of the whole thing the stupid girl i met at the heart to heart centre was ill eqiuped with information.

e be like say the girl just wan hear tori from my mouth.
yet she couldnt help me out

don't let anxiety get d best of you. Was d olosho herself worried? Because its a 2way thing..olosho sef no want disease na..
But am sure you'll be ok..pay attention for any body changes...and go for a test in like a month..takia! And you never enter yet ohgrin

(1) (Reply)

Antibiotics: What They Are And How To Use Them By Nairaland / Natural Herbs And Why We Love Them! / Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.