Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! (675 Views)

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / Romancelanders Come Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! by IamOlas(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2016
Dear romanclander, Happy new year to u all.. Am actually new in nairaland this is my 1st topic here precisely.
There is this girl I love so much will are in a relationship for the past 1 year now, she is everything I want in a girl so caring,loving,she don't ask much and she always believe in my dream and aspiration in life and promises to stick and love me till the end.. Her dad is a lawyer why me am an undergraduate of UNIBEN studying Medical laboratory from a noble back ground. The problem that I have is that she will be leaving the country for canada to study nursing there,a 4 years degree programme and am going to miss her a lot.. I was thinking of ending the relationship since the distance will be a limiting factor,moreover she might forget about me when she's there and start dating someone else but she still insisted that will continue as far as there is a strong communication between us. Am really confuse right now on what to do. Please ur good advice here will be needed
Re: Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! by lgboks(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2016
if she insist and you still love her
Then my advice is to continue the relationship ONORIODE (no one knows tommorow)
But mind you it won't be an easy journey.
Wish you all the best cool
Re: Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! by Erukumakanaki: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2016
Don't break up with her yet, she might turn out to be one Good and Loyal babe undecided
Re: Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! by nedu2000(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2016
Don't break up,she can be in Canada and you can run another package in Nigeria wink
Re: Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2016
You honestly never know... It could work out.
Re: Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! by IamLEGEND1: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Trust me,
ur relationship is as good as dead!

Give up and move on with ur life.

Don't get me wrong,right now,she genuinely believes,just like you that she can keep the thing between you two going.

but assuming you guys give the long distance thing a shot....believe me,her story will change 2 Yrs later, and so will urs.
Re: Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! by IamOlas(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2016
Thanks bro.... I really appreciate
lgboks:
if she insist and you still love her
Then my advice is to continue the relationship ONORIODE (no one knows tommorow)
But mind you it won't be an easy journey.
Wish you all the best cool
Thanks bro.... I really appreciate
Re: Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! by donTbone(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2016
IamOlas:
Dear romanclander, Happy new year to u all.. Am actually new in nairaland this is my 1st topic here precisely.
There is this girl I love so much will are in a relationship for the past 1 year now, she is everything I want in a girl so caring,loving,she don't ask much and she always believe in my dream and aspiration in life and promises to stick and love me till the end.. Her dad is a lawyer why me am an undergraduate of UNIBEN studying Medical laboratory from a noble back ground. The problem that I have is that she will be leaving the country for canada to study nursing there,a 4 years degree programme and am going to miss her a lot.. I was thinking of ending the relationship since the distance will be a limiting factor,moreover she might forget about me when she's there and start dating someone else but she still insisted that will continue as far as there is a strong communication between us. Am really confuse right now on what to do. Please ur good advice here will be needed
If the bolded is not compromised upon...you are gud to go!
Re: Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2016
A Long Distance relationship for 4yrs?hmmm. *dats gonna be tough*
Re: Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! by IamOlas(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmmm.... That kinda true tho but will have really gone far our parents and ma elder siblings knw each other
Re: Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! by Emac34: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2016
Just end the relationship nd move on with ur life if she is urs then u guyz will end up 2geda
Re: Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! by obiorathesubtle: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2016
You're at the detour point..

Do the right thing man!
Re: Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2016
Bro, What year are You in?

Kindly meet Me at Complex for a Chit Chat.
Re: Please Come Help A Brother Out!!! by CaroLyner(f): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2016
No, it won't be easy. And yes, you will
miss each other a lot. But if you're
good for one another and give each
other space and opportunities, you'll
both be better off for it. Lots of emails,
phone calls, little gifts, and all that help you along. Trust me, nothing says
"committed relationship" like someone
who stays with you even when they're
1000s of miles away.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Understand Her Body Language / Few Things I Like About Nigeria Ladies. / Davido's Daughter Be Like. .. ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.