Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Romancelanders Come Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Come Help A Brother (2136 Views)

Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation / Romancelanders, Come Help This Lady Or Recommend Someone Please / Romancelanders Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by IamRespected: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok I know I shouldn't be doing this in the first place but I just can't help it, I have been dating a girl for like almost two years, this girl never respects me, the kind of things she says to me is just amazing, she even disrespect her mother even right in my presence (on phone) So last week I told one of her trusted friend about how she disrespect me, so she approached me saying that I am not ashamed telling my problems to a woman, for the first time in my life I actually felt like beating her, thank God I conquered that urge, now we have been in the silence treatment since last week, romancelanders should I call to apologise or just continue in the silence treatment?
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Imortal001: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Me, i like a lady that love and respect me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by dharay99: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
angry
sum1 who disrespec†s her own mo†her?
Na him yhu dey da†e? Yhu nw expec†inq her ²respec† yhu.?
Niqqur yhu are ye† ²qe† yhurslf a Gf...ds 0ne na nylon-baq.

& n0w yhu †hinkinq of
callinq her ²apoloqize? Omo nawa o.
A†ymz love is s†upyde i †ell yhu. lipsrsealed angry

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Bambless1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
If You Truly Love Her, Call Her!

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by gab264(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmm Op what are u still doin wit her.
Some humans can bear shaa.

She doesn't worth your friendship at all.
Some one who disrespect even her mum is quite a slowpoke.
I can't stand to receive such insult from a girl never.
z better u let go of the feelings u have for that human bitch and refurblish your self and look for some one else abeg.
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by foladaraawe(f): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
undecided obirin oniwa,o ni oun o lori oko

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
A woman without respect, to some extent, is like a death sentence. Don't apologise to her. You need to make her know you're the man. Why are you with a lady that disrespects you in the first place? Abi she don use nyash tie you?
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by FruityLass: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
So you are still with a lady who disrespects you and her mother infront of you.

Dem cover yo face? What kinda love is that

U get married she's gonna treat yo mum..family members like trash and yo friends like bin.

Unto next pls
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by AmakaDNBStories(f): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Love breeds respect. You should wait and see how wanted you are in her life with the situation at hand.

Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
2years no respect...mehn even if na juju
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Slimzjoe(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
foladaraawe:
undecided obirin oniwa,o ni oun o lori oko

So all this Incatations Just for a Single Question shocked ?

I'm sure you're from Oyo grin

Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Slimzjoe(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Op, I gotta be Honest with you.

Love is all about Sacrifices. If you really Love her, try to Be Patient and change her.......but if all you want is Punna, you surely know what to do without being told

Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Your name though. The irony grin
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by foladaraawe(f): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:

So all this Incatations Just for a Single Question shocked ?

I'm sure you're from Oyo grin

b4 nko tongue
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Slimzjoe(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
foladaraawe:
b4 nko tongue

You are? Lol.... So what's the Meaning of all those "Incatations" ?

Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by IamRespected: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
FruityLass:
So you are still with a lady who disrespects you and her mother infront of you.

Dem cover yo face? What kinda love is that

U get married she's gonna treat yo mum..family members like trash and yo friends like bin.

Unto next pls
Not really in my front though but whenever her mom calls her on phone in my presence the attitude she portrays while talking to her is astonishing, at times I tell her and she says I don't know her mother
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by IamRespected: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Your name though. The irony grin
My dear if you know the kind of respect people accord me even in places I don't deserve it u will be amazed but am astonished why she just choose to behave like that
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
sad
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Welcomme: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Why are some guys dull lyk dulladpo? Someone who disrespects her, u still want to go on with d relationship hoping she will change? Guy OYO is ur case . That lady is a Jezebel. Run! Run!! Run for ur dear and precious life!!!
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by FruityLass: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
IamRespected:
Not really in my front though but whenever her mom calls her on phone in my presence the attitude she portrays while talking to her is astonishing, at times I tell her and she says I don't know her mother
OP is really in love embarassed

Take her home to mama then
After all she says you don't know her mother...she might know and understand yours and also take her as her mother to forget or disown hers.
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by foladaraawe(f): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
cheesy grin grin t=38729538]OP is really in love embarassed

Take her home to mama then
After all she says you don't know her mother...she might know and understand yours and also take her as her mother to forget or disown hers.

[/quote]
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by lekjons(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bambless1:
If You Truly Love Her, Call Her!
BULLSHIT!!angry
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mr Romance, Why are u killing urself. If u call her now and apologise, that means u are a damn weak vessel; mehn.
And she will take u 4 granted immediately u apologise, just let her be for a while
Are U Sure U Are Not Already Friendzoned ?
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by IamRespected: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
Mr Romance, Why are u killing urself. If u call her now and apologise, that means u are a damn weak vessel; mehn.
And she will take u 4 granted immediately u apologise, just let her be for a while
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by IamRespected: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
Tah!!! Lady wey I don see and do all and all ? Dm never born am well
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by IamRespected: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
This silence treatment is really hard to cope with, the nights are lonely and depressing
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Iffu knw u cant handle relationship nd knw what to do when issues comes up..Why not remain single for now?
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by IamRespected: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
WeedSeller:
Iffu knw u cant handle relationship nd knw what to do when issues comes up..Why not remain single for now?
I have seriously tried handling this, do you know how it feels handling an abusive woman for almost two years? Sleep gradually evading, so full of thoughts, one week and 2 days now still the same silence treatment, am gradually giving up on this treatment
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by germainediva(f): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2015
Any woman that cannot respect her man is a no 4 me.......op what r u waiting for....pls let her go not until she embarrasses you b4 ur family and colleagues
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by IamRespected: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
germainediva:
Any woman that cannot respect her man is a no 4 me.......op what r u waiting for....pls let her go not until she embarrasses you b4 ur family and colleagues
my dear it's hard, very hard.
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by IamRespected: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
So I decided to break the silence treatment and called her, we saw, talk bla bla bla and now we cool cheesy
I know I might be letting my guard down and that she might be a waiting time bomb but the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, let it not be the case of jumping fron frying pan to fire
Re: Romancelanders Come Help A Brother by Gofwane(m): 1:31am On Oct 11, 2015
IamRespected:
So I decided to break the silence treatment and called her, we saw, talk bla bla bla and now we cool cheesy
I know I might be letting my guard down and that she might be a waiting time bomb but the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, let it not be the case of jumping fron frying pan to fire
i swear, i feel like driving a bullet into your skull.

You don't know what you have done by calling her even though she's the one at fault.

Mark my word, She will begin to do as she pleases. She will disrespect you the more and even fvck any guy she feels like because you've proven to her that you are a dvd player and she's the one holding the remote.

#womanwrapperofthehighestorderdisgracingmensince 0001 Bc

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'll Neva Forgive Myself For Loosin My Wallet Sometimes I Just Hate My Life. / My Edo Guardian Said I Am Intelligent / Why Did Ladies Often Say This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.