Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain (44328 Views)

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts / Jafaru Isa Returns N100million To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Larryfest(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2016
The tin is Tinubu,Amechi Fashola and co might nt be clean bt wer dey shared part of d arms money? Am sure if dey were der names wud stil come up if nt den we shud wait for wen it gts to der own offense den we cn talk bt as for nw its arms deal cash looters we ar after be it apc pdp or wateva.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Godsonkemz(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2016
He will soon be released.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Firefire(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2016
AreaFada2:

I hear APC chieftain. What is his position in APC? Vice-Chairman of NE/NW/NC? APC BOT member?

Who knows if he was a staunch supporter of Atiku in the primaries.

Even if he's a top member, it took a long time. He will soon be realised, this is just to hoodwink Nigerians.

This country has too much mago-mago.

Former APC governors with giant sized skeletons in the cupboard should be arrested and arraigned to convince us. cheesy

cheesy
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by DropShot: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2016
Rather than honouring the invitation, sources said, Mr. Isa wrote a letter to the EFCC through his lawyer, seeking a postponement of his appearance date on the grounds of death of a relative.

Apparently dissatisfied with his excuse, the EFCC however arrested him to clarify the “questionable receipts”.
Can you imagine the nonsense excuse! These people must think we're still in the era of cluelessness.

Magu is not a mugu o. I love this Magu.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by jayloms: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:
Expect APC monkeys to gloss over the fact this man is a friend of Dasuki hence the probe. If Bubu wants to show how non partisan he is let him probe Tinubu, Amaechi or Fashola.

Chai!! I pity the girl wey gree for you, I swear grin
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by DropShot: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2016
AreaFada2:

I hear APC chieftain. What is his position in APC? Vice-Chairman of NE/NW/NC? APC BOT member?

Who knows if he was a staunch supporter of Atiku in the primaries.

Even if he's a top member, it took a long time. He will soon be realised, this is just to hoodwink Nigerians.

This country has too much mago-mago.

Former APC governors with giant sized skeletons in the cupboard should be arrested and arraigned to convince us. cheesy
May you be cured of your ailment. Say amen.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Firefire(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2016
APC & fraudulent media hype. cheesy

APC Chieftain ko, APC boat runner ni. undecided

Arrest the real and professional looters and see Nigerians celebrating the fight against corruption.

APC, Party of professional looters and career propagandist.

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by gulfer: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2016
I believe the houses of marabouts, pastors, dibias, babalawos will be swarming with politicians now. All to prevent Parrot Dasuki from mentioning their names..... grin grin grin

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by AmazonKindle: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2016
Bevista:
So, for the records, I'll remind everyone of the profile of the person indicted. He is a Northerner, a Muslim, a chieftain of APC, and a former CPC member.
---
But I can bet my bottom dollar that enemies of Nigeria are still going to come out with another vile rhetoric. Lemme guess - they are going to focus on the bolded claiming that it's just a smokescreen to get to Dasuki.
---
It is obvious these children of hate are going to stop at nothing to dissuade and undermine Mr President’s anti-corruption war.
until fashola and ameachi swear at amadioha shrine that they didn't steal 1billion each atleast
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Let's hear what the Wailers Have to say this time around.
Dem go wail say na DRAMA STAGED ARREST grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by DGranite(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2016
Baba hittig a fat nail on d head of wailers....mama piss nd hubby must be doing press ups waiting 4 dia efcc batch.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by adexoramo(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2016
can u pls tel me which office Tinubu hold for the past 8years that u want buhari to probe him @melvinjames

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by AreaFada2: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2016
Shine1177:
This is a good development but when shall we see Halliburton, Siemens and Power sector probe? Do we pay EFCC to do one investigation in a year?

Halliburton case is very easy because US have done all the necessary investigation. All EFCC needs is to ask for the files and nail the looters. Unfortunately the named looters are also friends of Buhari. Instead of celebrating arrest of men that will have their days before a judge why not pick a file of a concluded case from FBI and France to do the needful? Oh, I forget, IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalami and Atiku are indicted.

Lai lai.

That will not happen. Just see how OBJ dey do eye service in Aso Rock.

In the book according to Buhari, corruption never existed until GEJ's government. Even Abacha (whose stolen billions of dollars are being returned from abroad) was not corrupt. Because Buhari served Abacha, he/Abacha must be a saint.

His overthrow of Shagari wasn't even due to corruption. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Gaskia: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2016
someone spent N82M of state fund on a 3hr dinner with a certain Nobel Laureate and got rewarded with a ministerial appointment....... the best way to 'fight' corruption.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by donodion(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2016
God bless The Patriots
God bless PMB/Osibanjo
God bless Waku Head of EFCC
God bless all committed officers and paramilitaries in the fight against Corruption in Nigeria.
God bless my fatherland, Nigeria.
.....Nigeria is all we have and MUST be Redeemed.

Sai Buhari.!!!

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by FrankVictor: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2016
#Nice move by EFCC#
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by AreaFada2: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2016
adexoramo:
can u pls tel me which office Tinubu hold for the past 8years that u want buhari to probe him @melvinjames

So, corruption crime in Nigeria now has an expiry date/period of 8 years? According to which paragraph of our criminal law?

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Nazacent: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2016
Bring back our girls protest today, EFCC arrest APC chieftain the same week! Come who are they trying to deceive. This govt is so archaic in their style.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Firefire(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2016
AreaFada2:

Lai lai.

That will not happen. Just see how OBJ dey do eye service in Aso Rock.

In the book according to Buhari, corruption never existed until GEJ's government. Even Abacha (whose stolen billions of dollars are being returned from abroad) was not corrupt. Because Buhari served Abacha, he/Abacha must be a saint.

His overthrow of Shagari wasn't even due to corruption. shocked

St. Buhary is as Holy as St. Sani Abacha.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2016
Those saying Amaechi should be probed will be the first to scream that Buhari is a tribal and religious bigot, when he is invited by the EFCC.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by AreaFada2: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2016
DropShot:

May you be cured of your ailment. Say amen.

Sadly, your zombie infliction/illness has no cure. cheesy grin
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by jakmankind(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2016
maestroferddi:
Who the hell is Jafaru Isa?

We are talking of the likes of Amaechi, Fashola and Tinubu and you talking one nobody from Kaduna State.

Chieftain ko, thieftale ni.
pls answer this questions so that u can rethink well. Did amaechi or tinubu eat national or federal government money ,did state have money more than Federal ,can we leave federal and start probing state looter when Federal are plenty out there.let me stop here just think of it my prayers is Nigeria to be good again i.e i belong to jesus Christ party
God bless Nigeria
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by honourable02: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2016
its gruesome........
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by WaffenSS(m): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2016
When the hell are they going to arrest linda ikeji?
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by bright007(f): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2016
tell this story to the birds.....quote me when EFCC and Daura security service ( DSS), arrests the chief yam eater Buhari

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Geraraheremehn: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:
Nah, they won't. I pretty much doubt they would be that stupid. smiley

You arrest dasuki friend to use famz his apc keep deceiving yaself
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by tansho(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:

Arrest Dasuki's friend and tell Nigerians, you see, he's an APC chieftain.

Who is fooling who? Only zombies would believe Buhari would probe APC members.
Buhari rewarded Mr Corruption (Amaechi) with ministerial position instead of probing him. Ambode told us how Fashola bled Lagos dry yet he got a portfolio, this story is meant for APC monkeys.

...and baboons

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by maestroferddi: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2016
jakmankind:
pls answer this questions so that u can rethink well. Did amaechi or tinubu eat national or federal government money ,did state have money more than Federal ,can we leave federal and start probing state looter when Federal are plenty out there.let me stop here just think of it my prayers is Nigeria to be good again i.e i belong to jesus Christ party
God bless Nigeria
Common sense you no get.

Your have been brainwashed by propaganda.

What is the difference between a state thief and a federal one?

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by marvelyole(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:
Expect APC monkeys to gloss over the fact this man is a friend of Dasuki hence the probe. If Bubu wants to show how non partisan he is let him probe Tinubu, Amaechi or Fashola.
If he can probe this 3 names I will support buhari till death,but I bet you he can't

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by honourable02: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2016
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]that's very of you efcc......none of them should be handled peacefully and with levity hand......he deserves it.... :Pthat's very of you efcc......none of them should be handled peacefully and with levity hand......he deserves it....
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by adexoramo(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2016
u can file ur case against him and submit it to the EFCC den

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) / Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday / El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.