Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain (44335 Views)

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts / Jafaru Isa Returns N100million To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by highbeeola(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Abi na witch hunt b dis one too
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by AbiodunDagogo26(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mr. Isa wrote a letter to the EFCC through his lawyer, seeking a postponement of his appearance date on the grounds of death of a relative.

ENDTIME LIE GENERAL SELF DEY FEAR
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Goke7: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
highbeeola:
Abi na witch hunt b dis one too
e be like wizard hunt grin
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Aminat508:
Baba #fireon
Good day ma'amsmiley
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by VickyRotex(f): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Halelluyah iyangbali is back from Jerusalem where she went to perform pilgrimage. She came in last night with lots of goodies for me and other family members. God punish all haters.

cc:funj.osh
vicky.rotex
prettythi.cksme
msglo.balwonder
freeg.lobe
pa chukwu.di44
elek.o1
edw.ife
and
all other bad bellerians on nairaland

Iyangbali has been released from Nairaland prison cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by BABANGBALI: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Iyangbali has been released from Nairaland prison cheesy cheesy cheesy
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap bad belle. Iyangbali is now a JP
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Aminat508(f): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
sameer1212:
Good day ma'amsmiley
good day daddy grin
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by babadem2much(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Bobnotrouble: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmmm wink
I love the way the EFCC dragnet is expanding and spreading beautifully.
What a lovely and wonderful country Nigeria is going to be very soon.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by oglalasioux(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
There is a particular person I'm waiting to comment on this. Because I suggested PDP should publish their petitions against APC members, he said I dropped down from mass. Hope he'll find another excuse this time to defend PDP.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by TheFreeOne: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
jakmankind:
pls answer this questions so that u can rethink well. Did amaechi or tinubu eat national or federal government money ,did state have money more than Federal ,can we leave federal and start probing state looter when Federal are plenty out there.let me stop here just think of it my prayers is Nigeria to be good again i.e i belong to jesus Christ party
God bless Nigeria
SMH
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by ogmaskman: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:
Expect APC monkeys to gloss over the fact this man is a friend of Dasuki hence the probe. If Bubu wants to show how non partisan he is let him probe Tinubu, Amaechi or Fashola.

Who were u expecting dasuki to share the money with? His enemies I guess.
Btw this man has never been in the pdp. from his profile he is also very. lose to buhari. What's ur point Realy?

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Amberon: 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
I didn't think you were Congolese. tribalism has so overtaken us and made us defensive even when the situation doesn't call for it.

Nvm
NgeneUkwenu:

I am a Nigerian.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by josh21: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You are not making sense here.....
How?
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Truckpusher:
Of course such cosmetic action is to deceive the gullible and weak minded fellows and not for people like me .

Thank you, I've seen it and I'm not impressed.

Until I see Amaechi and Tinubu being invited by the EFCC then I'll begin to take this Govt. serious.
This Government is doing us what they call 'the more you look, the less you see'.

And in ur widest imagination u think Buhari will jail is party members ?.. keep dreaming, Am nt pro PDP but this fight against corruption is dead on arrival..
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by kachola: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:

Arrest Dasuki's friend and tell Nigerians, he's an APC chieftain.

Who is fooling who? Only zombies would believe Buhari would probe APC members.
Buhari rewarded Mr Corruption (Amaechi) with ministerial position instead of probing him. Ambode told us how Fashola bled Lagos dry yet he got a portfolio, this story is meant for APC monkeys.

yes they done come one wailer to attack
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by simpleseyi: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:
Expect APC monkeys to gloss over the fact this man is a friend of Dasuki hence the probe. If Bubu wants to show how non partisan he is let him probe Tinubu, Amaechi or Fashola.

Please has ATM Dasuki Sambo mentioned that he dispensed some cash to Amaechi, Tinubu and Fashola from his $2.1 billion loaded ATM? If not, please shut the fvck up. I too went to ATM Dasuki Sambo, but by the time I got there, the ATM said "Unable to dispense cash".
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by VickyRotex(f): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap bad belle. Iyangbali is now a JP

Yea, she's now a #JailedPellzon embarassed embarassed
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Truckpusher(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Goodboiyy:

And in ur widest imagination u think Buhari will jail is party members ?.. keep dreaming, Am nt pro PDP but this fight against corruption is dead on arrival..

Aren't we saying the same thing ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by manakocha(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
In fact......, Dasukigate - what a money gate-way
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by meeky007(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
THEY WILL SOON INVITE D PRESIDENT DEN WE WILL KNW ITS A SCAM
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by BABANGBALI: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yea, she's now a #JailedPellzon embarassed embarassed
dont worry she will soon come and descend on you and all other bad belle people tongue
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by leanalyst: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bevista:
So, for the records, I'll remind everyone of the profile of the person indicted. He is a Northerner, a Muslim, a chieftain of APC, and a former CPC member.
---
But I can bet my bottom dollar that enemies of Nigeria are still going to come out with another vile rhetoric. Lemme guess - they are going to focus on the bolded claiming that it's just a smokescreen to get to Dasuki.
---
It is obvious these children of hate are going to stop at nothing to dissuade and undermine Mr President’s anti-corruption war.
He is Dasuki's friend not an APC chieftain please. Story for the Gods.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by VickyRotex(f): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
dont worry she will soon come and descend on you and all other bad belle people tongue

Until then. grin tongue
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by BABANGBALI: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Until then. grin tongue
she did not boughted anything for you people o,because of una bad belle,i tolded her not to bought anything for any of you tongue
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by VickyRotex(f): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
she did not boughted anything for you people o,because of una bad belle,i tolded her not to bought anything for any of you tongue

My head ooo. This your English dey give me headache na angry angry
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by BABANGBALI: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

My head ooo. This your English dey give me headache na angry angry
na jealousy go kill you.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Gbengais(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:

Arrest Dasuki's friend and tell Nigerians, he's an APC chieftain.

Who is fooling who? Only zombies would believe Buhari would probe APC members.
Buhari rewarded Mr Corruption (Amaechi) with ministerial position instead of probing him. Ambode told us how Fashola bled Lagos dry yet he got a portfolio, this story is meant for APC monkeys.

You're mad! Your hating has delude your brain resulting to your senseless utterance. Oponu
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Josele01:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on the night of Wednesday, arrested a former military governor of Kaduna state and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Jafaru Isa.

Isa is the first chieftain of the APC arrested by the EFCC since the beginning of a sweeping probe into the alleged diversion of $2.1 billion meant for arms purchase by officials of the immediate-past administration.The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on the night of Wednesday, arrested a former military governor of Kaduna state and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Jafaru Isa.

Isa is the first chieftain of the APC arrested by the EFCC since the beginning of a sweeping probe into the alleged diversion of $2.1 billion meant for arms purchase by officials of the immediate-past administration.

The former governor and one-time governorship candidate of the defunct CPC in Kano state, is a close friend of the embattled former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.

Isa who is also a close political associate of President Muhammadu Buhari, was arrested at his Abuja residence located at Ajayi Crowther street, Asokoro.

According to Premium Times, operatives of the anti-graft commission invaded his residence around 9pm, and then whisked him away a few minutes later.

It is gathered that the retired brigadier general, was invited last week to appear before the commission on Wednesday, January 6,to clear the air on “some questionable receipts” from the former NSA.

Rather than honouring the invitation, sources said, Mr. Isa wrote a letter to the EFCC through his lawyer, seeking a postponement of his appearance date on the grounds of death of a relative.

Apparently dissatisfied with his excuse, the EFCC however arrested him to clarify the “questionable receipts”.

Investigators believe the retired soldier received over N100million from Mr. Dasuki.

https://www.naij.com/688304-dasukigate-efcc-arrests-buharis-associate.html
..I understand
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by HardMirror(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:

Enjoy the Aisha jollof for what its worth, leave my mentions though.
Melvinjames! Melvinjames! What are u feeling like? See his mouth like, "my mentions" Lol
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by HardMirror(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
simpleseyi:

Please has ATM Dasuki Sambo mentioned that he dispensed some cash to Amaechi, Tinubu and Fashola from his $2.1 billion loaded ATM? If not, please shut the fvck up. I too went to ATM Dasuki Sambo, but by the time I got there, the ATM said "Unable to dispense cash".
Lol! Ehya...
But u wicked o, so u were still trying to withdraw even when the atm was out of commission!
My oga, haba!
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by anonimi: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.