Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain (44334 Views)

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts / Jafaru Isa Returns N100million To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by mapet: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:

Bevista:
So, for the records, I'll remind everyone of the profile of the person indicted. He is a Northerner, a Muslim and a chieftain of APC.
---
But I can bet my bottom dollar that enemies of Nigeria (PDP/IPOB) are still going to come out with another vile rhetoric. Lemme guess - they are going to focus on the bolded claiming that it's just a smokescreen to get to Dasuki.
---
It is obvious these devils are going to stop at nothing to dissuade and undermine Mr President’s anti-corruption campaign.
omenka: Nah, they won't. I pretty much doubt they would be that silly. smiley

melvinjames: :

Who is fooling who? Only zombies would believe Buhari would probe APC members.
Buhari rewarded Mr Corruption (Amaechi) with ministerial position instead of probing him. Ambode told us how Fashola bled Lagos dry yet he got a portfolio, this story is meant for APC monkeys.
Chai!!! I was wrong after all. Sincere apologies Bevista. cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Taasii4change: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bevista:
So, for the records, I'll remind everyone of the profile of the person indicted. He is a Northerner, a Muslim, a chieftain of APC, and a former CPC member.
---
But I can bet my bottom dollar that enemies of Nigeria are still going to come out with another vile rhetoric. Lemme guess - they are going to focus on the bolded claiming that it's just a smokescreen to get to Dasuki.
---
It is obvious these children of hate are going to stop at nothing to dissuade and undermine Mr President’s anti-corruption war.
the country is on the right track with PMB Anti-corruption campaign . Let's hear what d waillers have to say , is this witch hunt too
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by feeloscar(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:

Arrest Dasuki's friend and tell Nigerians, he's an APC chieftain.

Buhari rewarded Mr Corruption (Amaechi) with ministerial position instead of probing him. Ambode told us how Fashola bled Lagos dry yet he got a portfolio, this story is meant for APC monkeys.

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by feeloscar(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:
Expect APC monkeys to gloss over the fact this man is a friend of Dasuki hence the probe. If Bubu wants to show how non partisan he is let him probe Tinubu, Amaechi or Fashola.
Common sense is really not common after all.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by adexoramo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
some mofos want PMB to probe Tinubu,Ameachi nd Fashola as if Pmb is lagos state gov or rivers state gov......
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by abduljabbar4(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:
Nah, they won't. I pretty much doubt they would be that stupid. smiley

Really? Its like you are still new to nairaland
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by feeloscar(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:

Next time don't bother my mentions, I hardly reply paid sycophants.
But you just did.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by showby: 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
In today's Nigeria, it will be very difficult for Buhari to convince anybody he is genuinely fighting corruption with people like Tinubu and Amaechi on his side walking free, no matter the colouration given to his actions. #TruthIsTrue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by PunterTim(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
@Truckpusher,I Believe You Haven't Seen This!
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by 4nobody4every1: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bevista:
So, for the records, I'll remind everyone of the profile of the person indicted. He is a Northerner, a Muslim, a chieftain of APC, and a former CPC member.
---
But I can bet my bottom dollar that enemies of Nigeria are still going to come out with another vile rhetoric. Lemme guess - they are going to focus on the bolded claiming that it's just a smokescreen to get to Dasuki.
---
It is obvious these children of hate are going to stop at nothing to dissuade and undermine Mr President’s anti-corruption war.
1000likes grin grin cool
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by bapullow: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:
Expect APC monkeys to gloss over the fact this man is a friend of Dasuki hence the probe. If Bubu wants to show how non partisan he is let him probe Tinubu, Amaechi or Fashola.
. Shut up When EFCC arrest both PDP and APC member is only PDP guys are complaining Why only PDP are crying, the same tins when Jaga introduce card reader u guys always complaining. Believe Me if EFCC arrest Ameachi, tinubu and fashola u will still complain and cry like babies
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by titus3: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
tansho:

...and baboons

And how would they get away with lying that the person is APC? They would be setting themselves up na.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by drss2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bevista:
---
---
so when somebody is invited by dss d person is guilty according to una was d APC chieftain convicted Why not allow d courts to decide n see if he's guilty or not See how u pipul confused urselves with media trial in d name of fighting corruption remind us of his situation when dss n buari disobeys courts oders for his bail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by bapullow: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
showby:
In today's Nigeria, it will be very difficult for Buhari to convince anybody he is genuinely fighting corruption with people like Tinubu and Amaechi on his side walking free, no matter the colouration given to his actions. #TruthIsTrue.
ok When EFCC arrest both PDP and APC member is only PDP guys are complaining Why only PDP are crying,
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Saheed9: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I am a Nigerian.
I'm really interested too. Pls respond
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Truckpusher(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
PunterTim:
@Truckpusher,I Believe You Haven't Seen This!
Of course such cosmetic action is to deceive the gullible and weak minded fellows and not for people like me .

Thank you, I've seen it and I'm not impressed.

Until I see Amaechi and Tinubu being invited by the EFCC then I'll begin to take this Govt. serious.
This Government is doing us what they call 'the more you look, the less you see'.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by babadem2much(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
StOla:

Many have already described enemies of Nigeria like you.

You're never pleased that the government is fighting corruption.

He does A, you would say Buhari did not do B. Then he does B, then you would say he is only deceiving.

He spends money on flights, you say he is wasting money, he reduces money spent on independence celebration, yet you will also take offence.

He gives the victorious golden eaglets just N20k per player, you complain that it is too small.

What exactly do you children of anarchy want?

Thankfully, Buhari is a one way traffic. His resolve to tackle corruption remains unshaken.

This wailers knee defending Dasuki as if he gave them part of the yams. don't even bother yourself about the wailers because wailing is part of them.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by drss2(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:

no mind d zombie media. they think dis story will put to rest d story of buar's witch hunting of opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Epic response. May the Lord continue to bless you and yours IJN #onenigeria

NgeneUkwenu:

I am a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Jabioro: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:

The first casualty spotted..See am there .

The
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by todayboy: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Let's hear what the Wailers Have to say this time around.

Make we here word is jafaru still in apc read the write up he is a close friend to dasuki Buhari is just chasing dasuki and his friends.

Why efcc no arrest fashola for building website with 75 million and Amechi for hosting Soyinka with millions.

#tyrantprwsident you can only deceive your apc zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by babadem2much(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
adexoramo:
some mofos want PMB to probe Tinubu,Ameachi nd Fashola as if Pmb is lagos state gov or rivers state gov......

My brother this wailers are confuse between Federal and state ooo. don't give yourself headache for their matter jare, all I know is weda PMB, Fashola, Tinubu, Metuh, Dasuki, KANU, and the rest of them don't know where I reside why I go kill myself for their matter? all I want is a better future for my self n everyone
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by drss2(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
APC chieftain or dasuki's associate
see how dem zombies ar shamelessly mastubating ova d arrest of dasuki's friend sad until buari dullard arrest, judas ameachi, fashola, n probe harliburton bribery scandal, he still remain a tribal bigot n a vengeful president who is persecuting his enemies in d name of fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by divine9540: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
ah I tot APC WHR saints change indees .u want to decieve ur father.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by divine9540: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
ah I tot APC WHR saints shange indees .u want to decieve ur father.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by anonimi: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
melvinjames:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by anonimi: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Bimpe29: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Let there be no sacred cow in the prosecution of dasukigate arms deal fraud. Loot must be recovered at all cost, and accused person/persons are to be penalized accordingly.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Goke7: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
showby:

even if amaechi and tinubu are arrested, you guys will not still be convinced so don't waste your energy
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by Goke7: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
drss2:
APC chieftain or dasuki's associate
see how dem zombies ar shamelessly mastubating ova d arrest of dasuki's friend sad until buari dullard arrest, judas ameachi, fashola, n probe harliburton bribery scandal, he still remain a tribal bigot n a vengeful president who is persecuting his enemies in d name of fighting corruption.

even if buhari's wife is arrested, you will still say the same thing so stop pretending grin
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by enlion: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Am still expecting champions of Rule of law mantra to lecture us on how EFCC flouted the law by not accepting his excuse,or better still not investigating if any relative (or anyone from his community or L.G.A.) died.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain by ronaldbecky(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
icon8:
What an excuse! Death of a relative
lolz, dat is naija 4 us
imagine police come 2 arrest me,i send them letter dat i wan to attend my relative burial... lolz, what do u tink will hapen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.