Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Pictures Of Tanzanian Vixen Gigi That Made Tecno Twirks!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Tanzanian Vixen Gigi That Made Tecno Twirks!!! (3078 Views)

Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady / 75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Tanzanian Vixen Gigi That Made Tecno Twirks!!! by mindfreaks(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2016
checkout these pics! seems like some Tanzanians hated her for her unclad behaviour and also level her as money seeker, but who else ain't seeking fame and money?? guess they haven't hard of the Khardasians?!

Re: Pictures Of Tanzanian Vixen Gigi That Made Tecno Twirks!!! by JanuaryTempest(f): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2016
LMFAO. I can't believe she even had the chutzpah to post the last pic for the world to see. I find it funny. Like how a camel would look if it could stand upright grin That butt is way up
Re: Pictures Of Tanzanian Vixen Gigi That Made Tecno Twirks!!! by KELVINXY: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2016
Wtf

is that last pix for real? shocked

I bet Tecno don go collect his own share of the national cake grin

it's like Tecno's ðick was erect in that 1st pix,i see the way the babe stares at it with a smile
Re: Pictures Of Tanzanian Vixen Gigi That Made Tecno Twirks!!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2016
si Yansh

correct doggy
Re: Pictures Of Tanzanian Vixen Gigi That Made Tecno Twirks!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2016
Techno has a cool exterior, but his actually a lion inside.

#respect

That a55 is in my bucketlist

(1) (Reply)

How People See My Car. ( Very Funny Picture) / Check What Month Of Birth Is Saying About You / Letter To My Kids In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.