Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Letter To My Kids In Heaven - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Kids In Heaven (3080 Views)

He Has Only One Condition: For Marriage Or My Kids! / Celebrating Valentine with Amazing Kids in School(picture) / The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Kids In Heaven by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hi kids. It's me, your mama.
I'm so sorry dearies for delaying you cry. It's due to a lot of circumstances that I can list out.
First of all, meet your god-mother naughtynaughty cheesy. You will love her. She's beautiful with the 'right things in the right places' cheesy. I will gist you where I met her and sandoski. You will love the story.

Kids, when coming, don't come alone please. I need twins. Yes, two girls first and two boys five years later wink. I like the idea of going inside the labour room twice and come out with four wonderful kids.

So, i'm working on the most important thing. YOUR DAD. I want the best for you and also for me cheesy. I wanna get us our best friend. I don't care how long it will take me but I will definitely get him for us. A man that is man enough to be the man of the house. Our playmate, agemate, our protector, my first baby which will be your elder brother, our gistmate, OUR Everything.

Kids, remember to bring Beauty and brains please. You won't be disappointed by US, I promise.

Hmmmmm, kids, I have one solid rule. No dating till 18/21 angry (I will choose the best age later). Yes, guys promise pleaseeee. I don't want you to make any mistake in that aspect.

I will be here for you and I promise you the best in this world. I will be your EVERYTHING. It's not gonna be easy but I will give it by best shot. I will gist you how I met your Dad. I'm hoping that story/memory will always make me cry(tears of joy thou) I will be your best friend, your age mate, your heaven on earth. I will make our home the paradise for you and Dad wink. I'm gentle like that cheesy, ask anybody but I'm very 'interesting'. I will gist you all about when I was still 'single', what I faced and how I conquered it. . You will learn from my mistakes. I will welcome you home with my open arms whenever we have our 'mother-child' fights. Meanwhile, I have the best mother in the world, the best father that gave me the sweetest name and two annoying sweet naughty brothers o. They are all waiting for you.

All im saying is that 'be patient" over there. Mama loves you already and I can't wait to hold you in my arms.

I will also show you this 'open letter' and you will see the 'bashers' at work cheesy, don't mind them. If we don't have them here, how will this place be interesting

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
cool cool
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by halfricanadian(f): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Cant wait to b a mother holding my bundle of joy in my hands cry cry

I want twins twice too kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by fairlyusedpant: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

you no want twins in a dozen?

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by halfricanadian(f): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

you no want twins in a dozen?

lol
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by ashewoboy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
All these ladies shouting you can't wait to be a mother. Una no dey fvck? Una dey fvck but still you go use contraceptive to prevent the baby from coming. Go and fvck, don't use contraceptive. There you have it, you are on your way of becoming a mother.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by Strahovski2: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Useless post.

As if you are not already fvcking some cheap guy. Why not just go fvck that d!ck and bring the baby?

I'm sure your kids are not in a rush because they know the hole they would come out from is already suffering from wear-and-tear as a result of many d!cks.

Also tell them how you ride that big nigeria d!cks. Also tell them the total number of big fat Dicks that you played cowgirl on top undecided

Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by torqque7(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
undecidedsmh..females, interesting species you guys are...just tooooo emotional about everything,hmm today it's a letter to future husband,tomorrow it's a letter to future kids,the day after tomorrow it's another letter to the grandkids,una no de tire?lol too much telemundo is bad for your health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Also remind the kids how you wasted up to 20 of them with contraceptives and condoms ooo...

If you don't tell them, I will...
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Strahovski2:
Useless post.

As if you are not already fvcking some cheap guy. Why not just go fvck that d!ck and bring the baby?

I'm sure your kids are not in a rush because they know the hole they would come out from is already suffering from wear-and-tear as a result of many d!cks.

Also tell them how you ride that big nigeria d!cks. Also tell them the total number of big fat Dicks that you played cowgirl on top undecided

Nonsense

HahahahahahahahHa... Murder..
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by BARRIKADE: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
remember to tell them how you aborted 6 of their brothers when u were busy doing ashawö upandan.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by dgalon(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Indeed! you are a dreamer

Let me knw when you wake up

FYI, when it comes to marriage...a dream u dream alone is only a dream, but a dream u dream together is reality.
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by kaziblake(f): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Strahovski2:
Useless post.

Nonsense
Harsh404 grin
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by Donpoker9(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Also remind the kids how you wasted up to 20 of them with contraceptives and condoms ooo...

she should tell them how she have rejected mr right 100 times
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Donpoker9:

People like Op are girls that end up with Carpenters and bricklayers..

So no need for Mr right..
Any1 is right to her... lol
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by Donpoker9(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
op u deserve flogging seriously
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by saintdennis(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
So kids will leave "heaven" to come to earth and risk going to hell?
Africans n ignorance
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by Donpoker9(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

People like Op are girls that end up with Carpenters and bricklayers..

So no need for Mr right..
Any1 is right to her... lol

hahahahaha....i swear down
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by ernesty20(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Everybody has the right to dream big.. So op, dream on

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by elbaraj001(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Strahovski2:
Useless post.

Nonsense
Kai...u dey..vex o..who provoke u like dis?..chill...
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Awww somehow dis writeup makes my miss my mum ..
Mums r just the best gift from God to everyone .
Bestie Neva born sef Bt she don alrdy get gud sweet plans for her children.. How sweet kiss

Can't wait to be a mum myself .. Just 9months after my marriage kiss don't want any long wait. Bestie twins?? Choii lipsrsealed

God bless my mum
Hit LIKE if u love ur mum too and SHARE if u love ur dad more

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by wabdesigns(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
ashewoboy:
All these ladies shouting you can't wait to be a mother. Una no dey fvck? Una dey fvck but still you go use contraceptive to prevent the baby from coming. Go and fvck, don't use contraceptive. There you have it, you are on your way of becoming a mother.

grin Damn, you nailed it. No chill at all.
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Strahovski2:
Useless post.

Nonsense
CC: Dominique
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
torqque7:
undecidedsmh..females, interesting species you guys are...just tooooo emotional about everything,hmm today it's a letter to future husband,tomorrow it's a letter to future kids,the day after tomorrow it's another letter to the grandkids,una no de tire?lol too much telemundo is bad for your health.
Seen
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

ok, seen
BARRIKADE:
remember to tell them how you aborted 6 of their brothers when u were busy doing ashawö upandan.
okay
dgalon:
Indeed! you are a dreamer

Let me knw when you wake up

FYI, when it comes to marriage...a dream u dream alone is only a dream, but a dream u dream together is reality.
Seen
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Donpoker9:

aiit
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Awww somehow dis writeup makes my miss my mum ..
Mums r just the best gift from God to everyone .
Bestie Neva born sef Bt she don alrdy get gud sweet plans for her children.. How sweet kiss

Can't wait to be a mum myself .. Just 9months after my marriage kiss don't want any long wait. Bestie twins?? Choii lipsrsealed

God bless my mum
Hit LIKE if u love ur mum too and SHARE if u love ur dad more
oremi cheesy

I saw a baby today, chaai! She's so so cute.
I can't wait oo but I will like to enjoy sex with husby after wedding oo. No rushing to having kids
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by halfricanadian(f): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissHatey:
aiit

Dont mind them everyone has a RIGHT to do wat dey want, dream wat dey want, reject who dey dont want, be with who dey want etc

Even God gave man a choice

Who den are d mofo HUMANS who hell awaits like really quick

I embrace ur wish kiss kiss

U will b an amazing mum smiley smiley u so mch fun to b with ur kids will enjoy ur company

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

yeah
Me too oo.
I hope it comes lyk dat or I just stop at my 2nd born.
Re: Letter To My Kids In Heaven by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont mind them everyone has a RIGHT to do wat dey want, dream wat dey want, reject who dey dont want, be with who dey want etc

Even God gave man a choice

Who den are d mofo HUMANS who hell awaits like really quick

I embrace ur wish kiss kiss

U will b an amazing mum smiley smiley u so mch fun to b with ur kids will enjoy ur company
awwwww
Thanks love.
Me? Mind who?
Nairalaners I get tym ni? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You / Can't Hold It Anymore / Lady Posts "If We've Got Same Boo, Tell Me Now," Gets A Shocking Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.