Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. (7867 Views)

List Of The Most Promiscuous Countries / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by belloabd1914(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2016
How comes human came last on d list undecided
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by amtaken(f): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2016
My husband is a naval officer and his dad is an army general.

Be warned for the very last time.

saintloveren:
I CANT, i shud be d one telling u to leave me alone, its like u cast a spell on me.
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Pweetydammy(f): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
AngryNigerian:
Hmmm...your number 10 though; my cousin told me recently that she had like 350 sex mates from high school till now! & she wants to marry one unfortunate guy!
shocked
AngryNigerian:
Hmmm...your number 10 though; my cousin told me recently that she had like 350 sex mates from high school till now! & she wants to marry one unfortunate guy!
OMG!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by lanre147(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
I watch diz thing 4 ngw diz morning...doze snakes ehn dem reach 1million wet wan sleep with one female...thumbs up op
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:

my dad is an army general too, my elder brother an airforce officer, my uncle a high ranking naval officer, my grand dad is a judge, my mother a barrister, my grandmom a politician. "so i have nothing to worry about, i want you and thats final.
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Elxandre(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:

Lol...
You wan arrest the guy on top Nairaland?

You're not serious cheesy

You and your kid look good though smiley
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by amtaken(f): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Thanks.

Elxandre:

Lol...
You wan arrest the guy on top Nairaland?

You're not serious cheesy

You and your kid look good though smiley
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Elxandre(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
Thanks.

You're welcome.
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by marvelous000: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
AngryNigerian:
[size=13pt]
A minute of silence for the unfortunate brother.
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLAoJ_kUym_vox1O3XummmVDViawkwVzd1vtW6KEdoI9I6EH4[/img]
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by cuteboy2: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
These are the 10 most promiscuous animals in the world:

1.The honey bee queen - she can mate with 40 male drones,which die upon completion.

2.Bonobos - both male and female mate with multiple partners to create social bond.

3.Elephant seal - One male control over 100 female and He meet with them continously.

4.Topi antelopes - the females are only fertile one day a year of which they seek and mate with the most desirable of male to absolute exhaustion. Note that the females always take the lead and can meet with 4 males in which she exhausts them.

5.Dolphins - they mate several times a day with different sexes to promote bond among the group, most times, the male form sex gang to kidnap female and keep her for themselves for pleasure only.

6.North american elk - Males will compete with one another for the right to a herd of females and depending on experience,a bull elk will be in charge of 1-60 females.

7.Warthogs - the males practice a mating strategy called overlap promiscuity,instead of defending the right to a female,they move up and down looking for more female from different population.

8.Antechinns mouse - these mouses are polygandry in nature,each female will have sex with multiple males in one session that lasts for 12 hours, which results in the death of some of the exhausted and weaker males. Smh

9.Eastern gaster snakes - this is the only snake that gives birth to her her young live. When she wants to mate, different males will come from every corner of the female to form a breeding ball, where the snakes rap each other in order to mate.

10.Humans - when not married, a single can have different sexual intercourse with a minimum of 10 or more for males and 5 or more for females depending on so many factors. Hmmmmmm. Human beings. Smh again.

I did not see dogs in that list. Or am I missing something?
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
A minute of silence for the unfortunate brother.
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLAoJ_kUym_vox1O3XummmVDViawkwVzd1vtW6KEdoI9I6EH4[/img]
[/size]
LMAO

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by marvelous000: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
saintloveren:
LMAO
[size=13pt]
lol..baba, that niggah needs all the respect and encouragment he can getgrincheesy
[/size]
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Holywizard: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
I ve slept wit teenagers, my elders, old mamas,sugar mummies, Albinos, cripples, landlady, neighbours' wives, pastor's wife, wizards, imbeciles, deaf & dumb, prostitutes, alhajas; the blind etc...

we humans re somehow...
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by AngryNigerian(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pweetydammy:
shocked shocked shocked
shocked
OMG!!!

OMG = Oyibo Must Go!
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Pweetydammy(f): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2016
AngryNigerian:

OMG = Oyibo Must Go!
lol...

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by AngryNigerian(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pweetydammy:

lol...
grin grin
Is that not d meaning shocked? Teash me ooo...

But jhokes apart, na Oyinbo dem de imitate ooo, because doz guys? Hmm...dem spoil dieeee!!!
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by AngryNigerian(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
amtaken:
Jees! Is she a nymphomaniac or what?

Hmmm...I dont know shaa, but how is having sex 350 times with different men worse than having sex about 1,000 times with one's husband? Monopoly is allowed
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by vislabraye(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
amtaken:
These are the 10 most promiscuous animals in the world:

1.The honey bee queen - she can mate with 40 male drones,which die upon completion.

2.Bonobos - both male and female mate with multiple partners to create social bond.

3.Elephant seal - One male control over 100 female and He meet with them continously.

4.Topi antelopes - the females are only fertile one day a year of which they seek and mate with the most desirable of male to absolute exhaustion. Note that the females always take the lead and can meet with 4 males in which she exhausts them.

5.Dolphins - they mate several times a day with different sexes to promote bond among the group, most times, the male form sex gang to kidnap female and keep her for themselves for pleasure only.

6.North american elk - Males will compete with one another for the right to a herd of females and depending on experience,a bull elk will be in charge of 1-60 females.

7.Warthogs - the males practice a mating strategy called overlap promiscuity,instead of defending the right to a female,they move up and down looking for more female from different population.

8.Antechinns mouse - these mouses are polygandry in nature,each female will have sex with multiple males in one session that lasts for 12 hours, which results in the death of some of the exhausted and weaker males. Smh

9.Eastern gaster snakes - this is the only snake that gives birth to her her young live. When she wants to mate, different males will come from every corner of the female to form a breeding ball, where the snakes rap each other in order to mate.

10.Humans - when not married, a single can have different sexual intercourse with a minimum of 10 or more for males and 5 or more for females depending on so many factors. Hmmmmmm. Human beings. Smh again.

Where dog come deyb
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Pweetydammy(f): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
AngryNigerian:

grin grin
Is that not d meaning shocked? Teash me ooo...

But jhokes apart, na Oyinbo dem de imitate ooo, because doz guys? Hmm...dem spoil dieeee!!!
you are right about that...people who are gullible can't live in their word

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by hardbody: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
So funny to know that dolphins loves g@ngbang too grin grin grin and the best thing with these animals :
they don't have laws , no jealousy, juz pure pleasure... tongue

In my next life i will like to be a dolphin cheesy
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2016
hardbody:

In my next life i will like to be a dolphin cheesy

Lol... tongue but dolphins don't have big bulging eggplants...
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Lsofdk(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
So funny to know that dolphins loves g@ngbang too grin grin grin and the best thing with these animals :
grin oh you think it's only you that like g@ngbang
this list is either incomplete or incorrect imagine cock no dy the list undecided that animal can have a quickie for the worldgrin

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin oh you think it's only you that like g@ngbang
this list is either incomplete or incorrect imagine cock no dy the list undecided that animal can have a quickie for the worldgrin

So u think ur a rooster? tongue grin
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by matrix199(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2016
Fact 9 is damn wrong. The eastern gaster snake is not the only snake that gives birth to her young alive. The anaconda gives birth to her young alive. The african rock python as well.
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by hardbody: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... tongue but dolphins don't have big bulging eggplants...

I am taking mine in human life to the dolphin world. Them go take....
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Lsofdk(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

So u think ur a rooster? tongue grin
undecided ummm… i think you should start runningtonguegrin
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Alexander001(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2016
op, you forgot he_goat. wetin get mind dey knack im mumsy no get joy. just like 2 weeks after birth, kpekus don dey hungry am.
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lsofdk:

undecided ummm… i think you should start runningtonguegrin

Lol... I never run but surely I don't like that rooster/chicken style....hahahaa
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Nine11: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

would u like to be among the dolphin of men? lol
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Nine11: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
what about dogs? they are even regarded as bitch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Home Advantage (s*x Story) / Young Girls Pose Naked For A Picture (explicit Content) / I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.