Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

A Must Read For Those In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read For Those In Relationship (655 Views)

Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] / 8 Words That Are More Powerful Than ‘I Love You’ In Relationship / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For Those In Relationship by vickvan(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
The husband was home already. When he perfunctorily checked his phone, his wife had called him thrice. He disregarded calling her back out of malice. The wife drove in some forty minutes later. He saw Usman opening the gate for her as his phone went on ringing. He checked it. It was his wife. She was in her car at the garage already. What is she calling me for? Foolish and stubborn wife! He said and ignored her calls. The call went on for a while. He ignored it as he sat with the TV.Thirty minutes later, she did not come in. Something told him to go and check. Is she still in the car? Yes she must be there. He called Usman, Is madam in the car? Few minutes later, Usman rushed in. Madam dey sleep inside the car o. That was when he woke up and rushed downstairs. Asthma! She was Asthmatic! Could she be having her usual attack? Could she have forgotten her inhaler?He quickly took the inhaler and rushed downstairs. When he got there, she was almost breathless. Usman and husband quickly carried her to the back seat and off, he sped like a bat out of hell, to a clinic nearby. Madam was confirmed dead! If he had picked her call early enough, probably she could have been saved. When you leave domestic disagreement to fester for too long, it leads to greater evil. The Husband is weeping mad, blaming himself...i killed my wife! Only God knows how many wives, husbands, children have died such a needless death. Couples must cultivate one another. No matter how angry you are with your wife, in your office, in her shop, pls call her at least three times during the day,call even when you have no reason to call. If all you could say is "Where are you?" "Wetin dey?" "Anything for your boyfriend?" A must read for ALL husbands n wives. cc; rocktation, farano

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Those In Relationship by Hadez(f): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Another reason why I hate keeping malice. Anything can go wrong

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Those In Relationship by Kingsasian(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
I concur

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Those In Relationship by iceberylin(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol....

Re: A Must Read For Those In Relationship by donTbone(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Think ive read the story before! wink

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Those In Relationship by finalboss(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
ok
Re: A Must Read For Those In Relationship by Niceman4u(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
Another reason why I hate keeping malice. Anything can go wrong

u got it
Re: A Must Read For Those In Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2016

Re: A Must Read For Those In Relationship by mzvyne(f): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Cool story bro

(1) (Reply)

When Women Wore Shorts The First Time / As A Married Man Can U Date Ur Single Next Door Neigbour ? / Your Girlfriend Or Your Girlfriend's Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.