Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light (1532 Views)

Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light by Donicobone(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
my landlord daughter is giving me a green light, is not that I don't like her, but am afraid of my landlord because that man is heartless and he doesn't joke with his daughters. Should I accept her green light and move out of her father compound or I should stay and ignore her green light pls advice me wisely.
Re: My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light by donTbone(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Get another apartment ready b4 doing that!

#shikena
Re: My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light by ikbnice(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
you will soon be living rent free.
Re: My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light by iceberylin(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Just Do it...

That's not me..That's NIKE..
Re: My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light by ikbnice(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
more info pls...is she of age?
Re: My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Are You sure the Light is Really Green?

If your answer to the Above question is "Yes", Then Make The move Already!

A Man has Got to do what a Man Got to Do After all.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light by noonwalker(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
change from green light go black light so that ur landlord nor catch you
Re: My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light by IamLEGEND1: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
after the landlord brutalise you finish

Dem go scrape ur intestines off the floor with shovel.

No dey ever joke with landlord pikin,coz him don make friends with countless MOPOL now.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Donicobone:
my landlord daughter is giving me a green light, is not that I don't like her, but am afraid of my landlord because that man is heartless and he doesn't joke with his daughters. Should I accept her green light and move out of her father compound or I should stay and ignore her green light pls advice me wisely.

If she is giving you the green light.....the next thing to do is to go and see her father and discuss terms and conditions.

Make sure that you do not open the present before the big day as opening the present before the day might attract hefty fine.

Also, make sure that you save money so that if she needs to complete school or start business...you can be prepared.

Good luck.
Re: My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
if hez a yoruba man better stay clear!...
else u become oganigwe!
Re: My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmm
Re: My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light by tungstar(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Whatz with dis green light every1 is see dis early in d year sef.. ...

How come i hv nt seen any lights yet grin
Re: My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Donicobone:
No jawe. Just stay and be giving her red light in return. U don't have to go away. She gives u green light, u giver her red light simple. Red light means -arrange with ur friend outside to be torchlighting her in his room. U can compensate ur friend with N10 per day or share d gal 70/30 for u and him respectively. No be me talk so o

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Daughter Is Giving Me Green Light by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Its okay. Dat green light means u shall soon b issued a quit notice. Shikena grin

(1) (Reply)

Fat Girls Are The Most Beautiful / Matured Guys..is Mouthaction Really A Must During Sexx? / 2 Big Mistakes You Are Making After Having sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.