Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. (1239 Views)

Does It Now Take Luck For Someone To Have a Girlfriend In Naija? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Ladies, How Do You Usually React When You Encounter This?.{Pictures} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by tpiah2: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Too bad, your nose must be tired of smelly vaginas by now.

buttholes smell better!
Re: Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Men are always wailing abt this...but surely they don't realized that their eggplants smell nasty too... lipsrsealed

They don't really wash it all ,not changing boxers for days..yayxxx..

1 Like

Re: Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Wetin concern me....

Continues "Queefing".. cheesy
Re: Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
tpiah2:
Too bad, your nose must be tired of smelly vaginas by now.

buttholes smell better!
iv never encountered a smelling vaginal, mayb bcaus i fork high class babes
Re: Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by tpiah2: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dis kain talk eh..*walksouttathread*
Re: Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
I think I understand..
The cvnt holes av gone slack while the buttholes are better (。•́︿•̀。)
Re: Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by louiskay(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
KashyBaby:
Men are always wailing abt this...but surely they don't realized that their eggplants smell nasty too... lipsrsealed

Speaking from s-experience I guess.... ur date seems to be unclean to the extreme.... SMH
Re: Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2016
louiskay:

Speaking from s-experience I guess.... ur date seems to be unclean to the extreme.... SMH

I am not talking abt Mine..a lot of ladies outh there are screaming from the top of their lungs how their men are so disgusting but shy to come out and tell this...
Re: Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by itstpia8: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2016
as long as the place is sprayed with perfume before blow.jobs I guess?
Re: Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by louiskay(m): 6:16am On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

I am not talking abt Mine..a lot of ladies outh there are screaming from the top of their lungs how their men are so disgusting but shy to come out and tell this...
OK.... let's quench the fuss.... everything about a male and female core is all down to personal hygiene....
Re: Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by utenwuson: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2016
especially fat ladies!

there s one fine bursty bae av been wooing for over 3 month! d day she finally decides to come visiting! God! God! God!

I swear down I was like' can't she too perceive d smell all over the room? her smell outdo my perfume, I nearly suffocated!

very few ladies have tym to clean d V!
Re: Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by Jayjay0(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Op why did you have to expose her. undecided
Re: Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by Jayjay0(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2016
The worst thing about a girl with a smelly pvssy is that when they live after sex the smell off you room changes
Re: Did You Encounter Yet Another Smelling Vagina? Tough Luck For You. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol

(1) (Reply)

15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right / Am Hurting... What Shld I Do / 10 Controversial Truths About Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.