Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right (1225 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by Inspirationng(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2016
Right here are 15 amazing traits that mean she can be Mrs. right and also you must never let her go.

1. She makes you want to be a better guy. if you are all of sudden caring about going in shape or going out of your way for romantic gestures, she is bringing out the excellent in you.

2. She accepts your faults. whether you forget about to take the trash out or do not shower on weekends, this lady lets you be you.

3. She is wise. A female with brains will keep you interested, educate you on some matters, and be capable of argue her point-of-view..

4. She tells you when you are wrong. Admit it, men make the wrong decisions sometimes and even do stupid things at times. Even if you don't suppose you want to be told you are wrong, you do. Wouldn't you instead have a woman who stands up to you prefer to a doormat?

5. She is kind and nurturing. every guy want to have a family, a girl that is truly is kind and nurturing can be a great mom for your kids.

6. She maintains her cool in arguments. Arguments are going to happen, it's a fact of life. If you can get through them without her crying or making you punch a hole in the wall, you're in great shape.

7. She is powerful, however feminine. This lady is happy with who she is.

8. She trusts and respects you. Feeling trusted is one of the maximum important traits in a relationship. you know she trusts you when you she confidently respects guy's nights and does not get irritated (even in case you do stumble home drunk at 2 a.m.).

9. She is confident. You want her to love you. Nothing is better than a woman who's comfortable in her own skin and doesn't have to ask, "Does this dress make my thighs look big?"

10. She has her own life apart from you. She has a properly-rounded existence that she's created for herself that includes healthy friendships, an established career, interests, and future goals.

11. She is driven and motivated. Without drive, there is no purpose. Without purpose, she will never truly be happy.

12. She is emotionally stable. crazy women may be fun, but you do not want to spend your existence with someone who is loving you one minute only to be throwing your stuff out the window the second.

13. She looks after herself. she is someone that stay healthy and keep up on her appearances.

14. She is fun and adventurous. Having a girl who is vivacious, energetic and driven for adventure will add a dynamic to your life that will only make you happier.

15. She loves you. the most essential quality any girl can have. when a lady loves you she loves you with her whole heart and you should never let her go.

an amazing lady may be difficult to find, but they do exist. If she has even 3-quarters of these traits then you've got a keeper.

If you were lucky enough and have found that woman, hold her tight don't let her go. work on bettering your relationship. No relationship is perfect and if you think you've got the right girl, its best to make sure you two have an unbreakable bond.strengthen your relationship.
Inspirationng
cc:lalaticlala

1 Like

Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by ayindepremier: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2016
Correct your spelling errors and reformat.

Nice one there baba!

Thanks!
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by obiorathesubtle: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2016
16. She exists
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by winetapper: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2016
Na de Mary,Ruth, Elizabeth set den you fit see this quality grin

ayindepremier:
Correct your spelling errors and reformat.
Thanks!
How many you don write?
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by ayindepremier: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
winetapper:
Na de Mary,Ruth, Elizabeth set den you fit see this quality grin

How many you don write?

Go read my blog and change your life, I have lots of winetappers on my payroll!

# our beef gon take a new shape bro, be prepared duck b*tt licker!!
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by VampireeM(f): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
The issue is Most Men usually takes such ladies with this qualties above for granted.....

Anyways different strokes for different folks
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by chynie: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice qualities, but too high
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by winetapper: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
ayindepremier:

Go read my blog and change your life, I have lots of winetappers on my payroll!

# our beef gon take a new shape bro, be prepared duck b*tt licker!!
mtchew copy and paste blog sad
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by ayindepremier: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
winetapper:
mtchew copy and paste blog sad
Create one mofo!
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by missKiffy(f): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice list I must say
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by winetapper: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
ayindepremier:

Create one mofo!
someborry cannot follow you and play again grin

If hear I didn't leave from your blog esp buffets tips smiley
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by fulfillbill(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
That emotional stability point is essential ooo... would make her outstanding and make wise decision, i concur.

Nice one Op
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by dollyjoy(f): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Why not say,she is a robot
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by donnffd(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
VampireeM:
The issue is Most Men usually takes such ladies with this qualties above for granted.....

Anyways different strokes for different folks

I disagree, I say its the opposite, few men would take ladies like this for granted and those men are jerks, a real man knows what he wants and when he sees it, noone would tell him twice...this is just an excuse for ladies who lack these qualities
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by jericco1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Well that that's not bad...I will find one
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
No One is perfect! So find someone who will love you totally including ur imperfections.
Re: 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right by ayindepremier: 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
winetapper:
someborry cannot follow you and play again grin

If hear I didn't leave from your blog esp buffets tips smiley

Pray for me to have the strength to continually help people like you outta abject penury of palm wine tapping!

(1) (Reply)

I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak / Difference Between Someone You love, And Someone You Like / Do I Look Like A Doll?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.