Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. (7181 Views)

Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier / Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. / Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by firstking01(m): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Evathyst:
Why won't you people be single when you guys wouldn't stop bashing we ladies. tongue

Money una no dey gree spend. Lolz! tongue tongue
hehehehe...our eye dat open na...we want 50/50 relationship grin
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by donTbone(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
jabojafa:
ova sabi sabi na u dem ask? Moreover him be doc so mk him examine d eyes.
OK oooooo....
Dollyjoy... Over to w
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by dollyjoy(f): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
OK oooooo.... Dollyjoy... Over to w
you actually opened a thread and tagged me.

What exactly was your aim of doing that?
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by satelliteDISH(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bootylicious:
Wify
if that pic u put upp there is ur wify, then u are in for a long thing in life.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by satelliteDISH(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
my source of joy now and forever.

Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by donTbone(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
you actually opened a thread and tagged me.

What exactly was your aim of doing that?
Just exactly what you think my aim was,!
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oliviaarims:
What's the point?
hey
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hey
Howdy?
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Howdy?
maybe fine. Not sure actually
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
maybe fine. Not sure actually

And why's that..? (Referring to ur uncertainty).
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oliviaarims:

And why's that..? (Referring to ur uncertainty).
if I knew why, then I wouldn't be uncertain. I seriously don't know

Don't you feel same way sometimes?
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
if I knew why, then I wouldn't be uncertain. I seriously don't know

Don't you feel same way sometimes?

Well, yeah. But I only need to think about a number of possible causes, and I'll be able to place my fingers on one as being responsible for the mood/feeling.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Well, yeah. But I only need to think about a number of possible causes, and I'll be able to place my fingers on one as being responsible for the mood/feeling.
mental stress I guess. Not so sure tho

Maybe if you'll let your pen bleed, I might be lifted
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by IamChuks(m): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2016
All eyes on my boo....

Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Mcbussy(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2016
3 pages, and only 1 or 2 guys have admitted having gf...well,its none of my business lipsrsealed

My superwoman smiley kiss.....
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by donTbone(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
Mcbussy:
3 pages, and only 1 or 2 guys have admitted having gf...well,its none of my business lipsrsealed

My superwoman smiley kiss.....
We all know our WOMAN!
posting the pix seems childish though!

Shared mine too... but remioved it later wink
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*sideeyes*
grin
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2016
balash:

The one u "UNINTENTIONALLY" headbutt break her nose nko? Who u abandon her for? Lol
Lol, you obviously didnt read that thread well, she is an ex, my first, and last. Never had one since she called it quits.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Mcbussy(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2016
donTbone:

We all know our WOMAN!
posting the pix seems childish though!

Shared mine too... but remioved it later wink

True, I intend doing thesame.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by ashewoboy(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Frozenovenreagan: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2016
wink

Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
mental stress I guess. Not so sure tho

Maybe if you'll let your pen bleed, I might be lifted

Mental stress.. It had to be sth related to that... U'll be fine.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Mental stress.. It had to be sth related to that... U'll be fine.
actually, I'm fine now. How you been?
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
actually, I'm fine now. How you been?

Hale n hearty.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies With Low-cut Hair Style? / The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) / Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.