Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! (7151 Views)

15 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Lover In Order To Lure Her To Bed / 10 Easiest Way To Make A Girl Wet Without Touching Her / How To Make A Girl Wet When Sitting Close To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by Stargists(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Girls play hard to get almost all the time. It’s a good thing though or you wouldn’t really think she’s worth the effort. But sometimes, it’s easier to turn on a girl than date her.
When it comes to dating a girl, she instinctively knows you’re hitting on her. If you discreetly warm her up to your flirty touches, you’ll see that seducing a girl can be rather easy if she thinks you’re a great guy.

If you know how to be discreet, you can make a girl fall for you or even turn her on in just a few conversations.

But here, we’ll get to seducing a girl with just 20 simple questions, preferably via texts. It’s easy to ask these 20 questions when you’re sitting with her but if she feels uncomfortable or believes you’re trying too hard or going too fast, you may end up blowing your chances and you’ll have a hard time making her like you again.

On the other hand, by texting a few s!xy questions to a girl, you can always make it seem like a joke if she doesn’t warm up to you. It’s easy, safe and a foolproof way to turn a girl on from a distance.

Use these questions and if you charm the girl the right way, you could charm the pants off her and make out with her by the time you reach the twentieth question!

Just use these questions and keep the conversation going by answering any other questions she may ask. It’ll all work out in your favor if you play it carefully and stick to these 20 questions all along the way.

And the best part, it’ll work wonders if she’s your girlfriend .......Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/men-only-5-romantic-questions-that-can.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by topzttst(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
nice
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by oshikoyatope(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
shocked
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by oshikoyatope(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nice
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Clicked your link , you just wasted my time say

1 Like

Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by oshikoyatope(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
Really
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by topzttst(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
sorry
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by truemoni: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
ooh
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
what happen @ truemoni
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by stanboy28(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
la click la bleach

1 Like

Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
stanboy28:
la click la bleach
hmm
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2016
nice
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by firstking01(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
firstking01 what na
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by jidon3(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
cool
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by jidon3(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Stargists:
Girls play hard to get almost all the time. It’s a good thing though or you wouldn’t really think she’s worth the effort. But sometimes, it’s easier to turn on a girl than date her.
When it comes to dating a girl, she instinctively knows you’re hitting on her. If you discreetly warm her up to your flirty touches, you’ll see that seducing a girl can be rather easy if she thinks you’re a great guy.

If you know how to be discreet, you can make a girl fall for you or even turn her on in just a few conversations.

But here, we’ll get to seducing a girl with just 20 simple questions, preferably via texts. It’s easy to ask these 20 questions when you’re sitting with her but if she feels uncomfortable or believes you’re trying too hard or going too fast, you may end up blowing your chances and you’ll have a hard time making her like you again.

On the other hand, by texting a few s!xy questions to a girl, you can always make it seem like a joke if she doesn’t warm up to you. It’s easy, safe and a foolproof way to turn a girl on from a distance.

Use these questions and if you charm the girl the right way, you could charm the pants off her and make out with her by the time you reach the twentieth question!

Just use these questions and keep the conversation going by answering any other questions she may ask. It’ll all work out in your favor if you play it carefully and stick to these 20 questions all along the way.

And the best part, it’ll work wonders if she’s your girlfriend .......Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/men-only-5-romantic-questions-that-can.html
Nice
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
jidon3:
cool
nice
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2016
nice
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by gbens2000(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
i shant not click that link no matter wat angry
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by Damilolababy(f): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
gbens2000:
i shant not click that link no matter wat angry
y nt
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by gbens2000(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
y nt
give a good reason y i should click.
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by Damilolababy(f): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
gbens2000:
give a good reason y i should click.
I dnt av any reason
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by gbens2000(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
I dnt av any reason
good i do things with very good reasons
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by Damilolababy(f): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
gbens2000:
good i do things with very good reasons
ok
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by bryan360: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
La Click La..yu kw d rest nw..off this yeyerish thread i go
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by Damilolababy(f): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
bryan360:
La Click La..yu kw d rest nw..off this yeyerish thread i go
hmmm.
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by Damilolababy(f): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
hmmm
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by Damilolababy(f): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2016
stanboy28:
la click la bleach
Lol
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by gbens2000(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Damilolababy:
ok
happy buff daygal, wullnp

bae ur bobby bigger than bombay grin
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by pillarmaria(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2016
learn to be generous next time. Girls play hard to get almost all the time. It’s a good thing though or you wouldn’t really think she’s worth the effort. But sometimes, it’s easier to turn on a girl than date her. When it comes to dating a girl, she instinctively knows you’re hitting on her. If you discreetly warm her up to your flirty touches, you’ll see that seducing a girl can be rather easy if she thinks you’re a great guy. If you know how to be discreet, you can make a girl fall for you or even turn her on in just a few conversations. But here, we’ll get to seducing a girl with just 20 simple questions, preferably via texts. It’s easy to ask these 20 questions when you’re sitting with her but if she feels uncomfortable or believes you’re trying too hard or going too fast, you may end up blowing your chances and you’ll have a hard time making her like you again. On the other hand, by texting a few s!xy questions to a girl, you can always make it seem like a joke if she doesn’t warm up to you. It’s easy, safe and a foolproof way to turn a girl on from a distance. Use these questions and if you charm the girl the right way, you could charm the pants off her and make out with her by the time you reach the twentieth question! Just use these questions and keep the conversation going by answering any other questions she may ask. It’ll all work out in your favor if you play it carefully and stick to these 20 questions all along the way. And the best part, it’ll work wonders if she’s your girlfriend or even if she’s a flirty girl you have a crush on. Ask her these questions late at night for best results! 1. Are you alone? This question is perfect to understand if she’s idle and all alone at home. You obviously can’t flirt or talk s!x if her friends are around her. Say something bold like “I wish I could be there with you” when she reciprocates with an affirmative. 2. What are you doing right now? Play it nice and slow, this can help you be certain that she’s alone and bored enough to give you her complete attention. 3. Do you like cuddling when you lie in bed? Warm her up to a flirty conversation without overstepping the line. This can help open her up by talking about cuddling with someone else. 4. What do you wear when you go to bed? What are you wearing? A curious question that’s perfect to ask a girl when she’s in bed already. It’s personal and yet not too s!xual. Say something like “Gosh, I can only imagine how cute you look right now” when she describes herself. If it’s your girlfriend, ask her what she’s wearing and if she doesn’t mention her lingerie *which she may not without a bit of coaxing*, ask about her lingerie and also the color. A perfect start. 5. What do you think you look s!xiest in? Get her to talk s!xual by talking about her s!xy clothing. It’s flattering
Re: Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! by Damilolababy(f): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Most Terrible Sex You've Ever Had / Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. / My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.