Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT (948 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by cashcity: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
One thing abt GREEN LIGHT most Lady fails to understand especially whenever they are turned down by a matured man is dat; either the man dnt like d lady in quetn or he is already hooked up and not a type that womanizes. Ladyz sometimes go as far as labelling him" not man enough "to understand d tricks and so on.....

Back to my main story.. I have my swt baby dat I plan to marry b4 dis new yr runs out and as a catholic I needed to be a member of youth in church in order to be able to collect a clearance form/permit for my marriage.

I drove directly from my office to youth meetings to get registered as a new member. I was directed to a lady, youth secretary, for documentation. As a new member, i was mearnt to introduce myself to the house in which I did which comprises my name, occupation, state of origin/village etc. After the meeting, the secretary approached me and told me she is from dsame village with me .We talked abt communities in my villa and it was really true dat we are from dsame village.

Now the highest green light in which i hv never experienced in my whole life starts. Initially she started coming to my house for us to go to meeting together which I dnt have problem with because I have ride and church is a bit far. with time I realized dat her house is trekable to d church and she spends 4H to and fro just to come to my house.

It became so obvious dat d sister-in-christ dat am takin her is trying to cross boundary when she brought flask filled with pepper soup, rice&stew filled wit chicken in my house.I rejected d food telling her dt i just ate in a restaurant close 2me.The next day she came with very rich egwusi soup and i rejected it again wit same reason. I called my girlfriend on phone in her present and professed d Luv I have 4her and cnt wait 2 see her.

All d signal (maybe red light) I showed her dat am already in a stable relatnship fells in her coconut head as her constant pestering continued.I started feeling sorry for her because of my conscience ,which I gave her 10k pretending dat God just blessed me wit extra money. But truelly inside of me it was to offset d expenses she made in cooking all dos rejected food and d transport to my house. I dnt knw I added more fuel to it.

pls advice me pals should I collect my own share and dump her later. mind you,she ll definitely attend my wedding in dat church and wudnt want d ceinero when Rev. fr will say" if u knw anythin dt will prevent dis two from getting married pls come and...............
"
I'm already anticipating her face on dat my weddind day seeing her crush marryin another lady..
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by debque(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
let me goan read it n come back BT for now....u self show am black light...my half cent
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
o boy.. no light here oo
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by finalboss(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
lols poster above me is cwazy...
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by slimzpresh(f): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
You myt get trapped during d process of collecting your share...did u ever read snakie's compulsory marriage?you shud check it out
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by holysaint1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
i wouldnt advice u to chop anytin nw.. Just kontinue d denial... Kus since na d same village una 2 from come.... Mayb d witches in ur villa are somewhere playing ps3 with her on u.. sad
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Collect your share, go and get registered to another church.
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by Monalisa185(f): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
give her a RED CARD na
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by tungstar(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Cut d lady off b4 she throws herself @ u.....nd by then it would be too late.

Watz going tru her head ryt nw is:

same state + same villa + same religious belief = PERFECT.

Cut her off nw?..

On second thought tho, it could just be she xtending sisterly love grin.... But dat rice nd pepper soup nd chicken is way too much for dat.

But if u truely luv ur gurl friend, spell it out to dis new lady nd move on.

Say no to #chopandcleanmouth
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by SirLegal(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Call her to come to your house, sit her down and appreciate all her care for you. Then tell her that you are deeply into someone and you equally care for that person so much. Also tell her that You guys can still be best of friends.

END OF STORY. But if you mess up by bleeping her(doing chop and clean mouth), you will chop well, but you won't clean mouth. These type of gals no go gree make you just Waka like that.
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by Spikkylee: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by IamLEGEND1: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
if u mistakenly chop this kyn sister, bros mi.....she go hook u for neck pass fish bone!!!!!

Just jejely withdraw urself from her matter.

And no dey gree chop the food she dey carry come, she for don jazz the tin finish.

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by AlienStar: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
"U allowed her, she is now looking for allowance" grin

CUT THAT CRAP B4 IT GETS OUTTA HAND!
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by prettyjo(f): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
its hard to see men of principles these days,no girl has the right to walk into your life without permission.

if she cant get the message then rudely warn her to stay away from you.

temptations everywhere#mstcheww
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by jabojafa(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
mbok dont cut any share oooh. Jst stop communicating with her. Stop carrying her and stop her from visiting you. If u cut ur share, u might nt be able to clean mouth. So avoid her by all means. Stop pickin her calls/chatting with her on any forum. But again u can be stubborn like d poster below me and cut ur share with rubber and clean ur mouth, nothin wud even happen.
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by Dongorgon5(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmn
This is very dicey!!!
Don't sleep with the Biitch.
Re: I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
cashcity:
One thing abt GREEN LIGHT most Lady fails to understand especially whenever they are turned down by a matured man is dat; either the man dnt like d lady in quetn or he is already hooked up and not a type that womanizes. Ladyz sometimes go as far as labelling him" not man enough "to understand d tricks and so on.....

Back to my main story.. I have my swt baby dat I plan to marry b4 dis new yr runs out and as a catholic I needed to be a member of youth in church in order to be able to collect a clearance form/permit for my marriage.

I drove directly from my office to youth meetings to get registered as a new member. I was directed to a lady, youth secretary, for documentation. As a new member, i was mearnt to introduce myself to the house in which I did which comprises my name, occupation, state of origin/village etc. After the meeting, the secretary approached me and told me she is from dsame village with me .We talked abt communities in my villa and it was really true dat we are from dsame village.

Now the highest green light in which i hv never experienced in my whole life starts. Initially she started coming to my house for us to go to meeting together which I dnt have problem with because I have ride and church is a bit far. with time I realized dat her house is trekable to d church and she spends 4H to and fro just to come to my house.

It became so obvious dat d sister-in-christ dat am takin her is trying to cross boundary when she brought flask filled with pepper soup, rice&stew filled wit chicken in my house.I rejected d food telling her dt i just ate in a restaurant close 2me.The next day she came with very rich egwusi soup and i rejected it again wit same reason. I called my girlfriend on phone in her present and professed d Luv I have 4her and cnt wait 2 see her.

All d signal (maybe red light) I showed her dat am already in a stable relatnship fells in her coconut head as her constant pestering continued.I started feeling sorry for her because of my conscience ,which I gave her 10k pretending dat God just blessed me wit extra money. But truelly inside of me it was to offset d expenses she made in cooking all dos rejected food and d transport to my house. I dnt knw I added more fuel to it.

pls advice me pals should I collect my own share and dump her later. mind you,she ll definitely attend my wedding in dat church and wudnt want d ceinero when Rev. fr will say" if u knw anythin dt will prevent dis two from getting married pls come and...............
"
I'm already anticipating her face on dat my weddind day seeing her crush marryin another lady..
Haha. There's nothing wrong with a chick having a crush on you whatsoever. It's cool. It's something nice. But if you aren't feeling her, just tell her that you're not interested. Period!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Borrow A Friend My Wedding Dress / She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.