Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

On What Hand,finger Do I Place The Engagement Ring I got For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On What Hand,finger Do I Place The Engagement Ring I got For Her? (514 Views)

She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On What Hand,finger Do I Place The Engagement Ring I got For Her? by dante300(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Valentines day is fast approaching and Nna na wa oh! I have never considered this little puzzle of knowing the exact hand (finger) of placing the engagement ring I bought for her...I have googled and googled sotey my eyes dey pain me. All I saw where conflicting answers and most are western. So I want to throw the questions to nigerians . E good make person know all these little little thing oh. Am in my 30s na now my eyes clear. So over to u.
Re: On What Hand,finger Do I Place The Engagement Ring I got For Her? by falconey(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Not the thumb nor the middle finger.... Bros I no know.
Re: On What Hand,finger Do I Place The Engagement Ring I got For Her? by dante300(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
falconey:
Not the thumb nor the middle finger.... Bros I no know.
Wow
Re: On What Hand,finger Do I Place The Engagement Ring I got For Her? by Sent4rina: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
What a question!

Anyway, if u really care to know, wait till i get married.
Re: On What Hand,finger Do I Place The Engagement Ring I got For Her? by IamLEGEND1: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
on the big toe.
Re: On What Hand,finger Do I Place The Engagement Ring I got For Her? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
The one she uses in fingerin your A-hole

Ode!

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady To Chat Up? / Ladies, What Is Going On This Photo Here??? / Pimple Vs Beard,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.