Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day (2108 Views)

"I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" / “anytime I See Married Men Wearing Ring I Get Wet” -nigarian Lady Reveals / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Johnson718: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
[b][/b]my fellow nairalanders I have been dating this lady for long sometimes now. I even promised her marriage but along the line my business had a fatal problem that sent me out of the market. I started job hunting due to no capital to start up another business. She threatened to quit the relationship which I encouraged her not to because I believe things will fall in shape soon. In fact she believed in me but with so much trouble, unhappiness, anger, etc. Our love almost died but I was very patient. As God may have it, I got a job in November 2016. In September 2017, I proposed to her officially with a ring promising her our wedding will kick of by March 2018, but the next day she removed the ring. I asked why and her response was that her friends told her that it doesn't make sense for her to wear engagement ring when she's not married. Please experienced fellows, does it mean she's playing games with my emotions since am sincere.
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by iamJ(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Johnson718:
my fellow nairalanders I have been dating this lady for long sometimes now. I even promised her marriage but along the line my business had a fatal problem that sent me out of the market. I started job hunting due to no capital to start up another business. She threatened to quit the relationship which I encouraged her not to because I believe things will fall in shape soon. In fact she believed in me but with so much trouble, unhappiness, anger, etc. Our love almost died but I was very patient. As God may have it, I got a job in November 2016. In September 2017, I proposed to her officially with a ring promising her our wedding will kick of by March 2018, but the next day she removed the ring. I asked why and her response was that her friends told her that it doesn't make sense for her to wear engagement ring when she's not married. Please experienced fellows, does it mean she's playing games with my emotions since am sincere.
she doesnt want to marry u

16 Likes

Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by IAMSASHY(f): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
undecided Dats d type of woman u wnt 2 spend ur hard earned money on paying her price, , a woman dat hv 2 depend on oda pple to make a decision 4 her, d same woman wl run d affairs of ur home, judge urself

19 Likes

Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by richythePH(f): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
i wouldnt want to be the bearer of bad news man but all evidences + ur story proves that shes a hoe (no offence) and is prolly cheating

anyways who am i to conclude when i aiint a lady

Lets wait for dem ladies to come tell us why women sometimes take off their engagement rings but i'll advice u take back ur ring cos its pretty certain she doesnt love you as much as u do her

2 Likes

Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
She is after money, isn't it obvious enough?
You don't leave your partner cos he is broke, that's not love.

3 Likes

Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by pocohantas(f): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
She threatened to quit the relationship which I encouraged her not to because I believe things will fall in shape soon. In fact she believed in me but with so much trouble, unhappiness, anger, etc. Our love almost died but I was very patient. As God may have it, I got a job in November 2016. In September 2017, I proposed to her officially with a ring promising her our wedding will kick of by March 2018, but the next day she removed the ring. I asked why and her response was that her friends told her that it doesn't make sense for her to wear engagement ring when she's not married.

Your babe threatened to break-up when you were financially down and you encouraged begged her not to?
Your babe listens so much to her friends opinion, that she took off a ring she previously wanted?

Well done sir, we await future threads.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Offpoint: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Don't waste your time... if you finally get married to her she's gon' leave you when shit hits the fan. from the look of things, she's got another niccur that's why she ain't comfortable with the ring. nicca run for your life

1 Like

Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Pidginwhisper: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Baba run for your life before you die young

3 Likes

Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Harwoyeez(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Just get your ring back n begin to have a rethink of what would be d shocker she would drop cos its obvious or just maybe she ain't interested. Ladies from d little I know don't joke with the engagement ring they've been waiting for all their life's
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Blackhawk03(f): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
You begged her to stay when things were kinda hard? You begged someone to stay in your life? Iyamm disappointed embarassed

She's playing ping-pong with your heart, brain, pocket, body and soul... RUN!

She didn't even take if off for a good reason, she did because her friends told her to do so. Wait till her friends give una sex timetable... Mstcheeeeew undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Oxster(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Well,,is quite unfortunate that it seems is only her you know if not,....i guess you won't come here seeking for advice!
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by nrexzy: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dump her Groupie ass.... Dat biach ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Blackhawk03(f): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Your babe threatened to break-up when you were financially down and you encouraged begged her not to?
Your babe listens so much to her friends opinion, that she took off a ring she previously wanted?

Well done sir, we await future threads.

See why I love you? Na the same breeze they blow our brain. grin

I can't even imagine myself begging a man to stay back because things aren't the way we planned or he expected. Did he intentionally go broke nii?
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
To her,you are a last resort.
By this time next year when the main guy she has hopes in disappoints,she will come back to you.

2 Likes

Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Gentlevin: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
hahahahaha, sometimes I laugh at some actions being taken......babe threaten to end relationship?.......I will show her d way out and even ask her if she has enough tfare to go home.....

she don see maga.......

2 Likes

Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by dollyjoy(f): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Maybe she isn't sure about you anymore or maybe there is another guy she consider better already in the picture. Whatever way, I wish you the very best...
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by pocohantas(f): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Blackhawk03:

See why I love you? Na the same breeze they blow our brain. grin

I can't even imagine myself begging a man to stay back because things aren't the way we planned or he expected. Did he intentionally go broke nii?

I guess he'll keep encouraging her whenever things are hard or not as planned. That was a major red flag, he missed it.
He will finally marry her grin
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
author=dollyjoy post=63517630]Maybe she isn't sure about you anymore or maybe there is another guy she consider better already in the picture. Whatever way, I wish you the very best...[/quote]

I like your sense of judgment tongue
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by femolacqua(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
Red flag!!!, going 1, going 2, bro move on. Have you heard the popular saying there are many fishes in the river?
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Her mind is no more with you. Start looking for another girl. Simple.
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by GoldenJAT(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
I can't waste my time advising you.

1 Like

Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by tomtyte02(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
richythePH:
i wouldnt want to be the bearer of bad news man but all evidences + ur story proves that shes a hoe (no offence) and is prolly cheating

anyways who am i to conclude when i aiint a lady

Lets wait for dem ladies to come tell us why women sometimes take off their engagement rings but i'll advice u take back ur ring cos its pretty certain she doesnt love you as much as u do her

And your moniker says (f)....smh
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by dollyjoy(f): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
author=dollyjoy post=63517630]Maybe she isn't sure about you anymore or maybe there is another guy she consider better already in the picture. Whatever way, I wish you the very best...

I like your sense of judgment tongue
Thank you.
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by David160(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2017
Run bro... Run.
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2017
She doesn't want to chase off better prospect. The lady doesn't love you and won't stay true to you. Never beg anyone to stay with you.
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Learnstuffs: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2017
Just as she removed the ring remove her from your life grin
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2017
iamJ:
she doesnt want to marry u
All said In 6 words
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 23, 2017
Johnson718:
[b][/b]my fellow nairalanders I have been dating this lady for long sometimes now. I even promised her marriage but along the line my business had a fatal problem that sent me out of the market. I started job hunting due to no capital to start up another business. She threatened to quit the relationship which I encouraged her not to because I believe things will fall in shape soon. In fact she believed in me but with so much trouble, unhappiness, anger, etc. Our love almost died but I was very patient. As God may have it, I got a job in November 2016. In September 2017, I proposed to her officially with a ring promising her our wedding will kick of by March 2018, but the next day she removed the ring. I asked why and her response was that her friends told her that it doesn't make sense for her to wear engagement ring when she's not married.
DON'T MARRY HER...

I REPEAT

DON'T MARRY HER...

NO MATTER WHAT YOU FEEL FOR HER.

DON'T MARRY HER
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2017
I wonder why you're asking for advise. This is a strength follow case. You don't marry her, if you do, you will suffer.

A girl who loves you will never take off her engagement ring even a thousand of her friends say so.

She wanted to leave you when things were rough and you begged her to stay and now you want marry her??

My brother, I can see you want to become a philosopher in future.

1 Like

Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Purebeerry:
She is after money, isn't it obvious enough?

You don't leave your partner cos he is broke, that's not love.

Men, listen to women, especially when it comes to issues that involves them.
Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Prognose: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2017
See why I said sex is a natural binder?

Look at this one, with allllll the red flags surrounding his relationship he still wants to go ahead and marry this girl?

Why? For goodness sake why??

She does not hold you in high regard. It's obvious she will become a problem if ever you get broke again. She prefers her friend's advice over yours. Bros, why do you still want to marry her?

Is the sex that good?

Or you're too lazy to look for the real flesh of your flesh and bone of your bones?

What the hell is she adding to your life, really?

Ten years down the line you're married to her but frustrated, you go and look for real love and affection outside and people will tag you a cheat and useless man.

Marry her oh, you hear? Mtcheeeew.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2017
First off, it's not that she doesn't want to marry you. She took the ring, and if marring you isn't on her mind she won't have done that.

Secondly, you're not the only guy she's seeing. Look at it this way...if she wears the ring, the other guy/guys will see it and ask questions and she'll be caught in a lie. She simply doesn't want your ring to make her loose a potential suitor...she's keeping her options open.

Thirdly, in all indications, you're an option, a means to an end, so it's best you end it before she gives you the shock of your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married / Sex Doll - Bad Effects / Drop Your Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.