Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife (39132 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by scarletpearl(f): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
adeobaagoro1:
She is not possesed Even me I'm not an ordinary person
this nairaland nothing person no go hear, every talk goes here. na wa ooo.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
adeobaagoro1:
There is this lady I met when I was in d university. We started as friends and later became sex partners. After some time I kept distance from her cos I felt she was making me lose concentration n she always give it to me, she would call me crying dat no man as ever satisfy her sexually like I do and can't afford to lose me. I left her for about 4years and found her again after I graduated n started working, and now am ready to marry her as my wife but she keeps saying she can't be my wife but will keep having sex with me even when she marry someone else. she just love my dick or what? And she still showers me with gift without collecting from me. Am confused o!
Titus 2 vs 12 - the Grace of God which brings Salvation has appeared to all men, it teaches us that we should deny ungodliners and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world. Repentance is needed from you first. Let go of the woman and all forms of enjoyable sin. It will ruin your life here on earth and destruction on the other world beyond. Pls run not along with the course of this world and come to J.E.S.U.S and be saved from Wrath..
God bless you as you do so.
And pls do not ever come and seek for advice here in nairaland, you won't find any one that you will benefit from cos only God knows that His fear is not in this site.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by dyn1800: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sure this guy just want to advertise how good he's in bed ...... For the gullible women that will patronise him....
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by perkyendy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hope you no go dig into HIV AIDS later

Better run go here for help now http://www.seyiadesina.com/word
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by fabulousmann(f): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
morganwizzy55:
Even me too, I'm a victim o... Thank God for this topic.
so u are here to learn
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by danidee10(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
In Nicki minaj's voice ***Boy toy named OP used to live in detroit***....if you know what is good for you better run for your life

Before you go to shiloh asking God to cure disease that you happily contracted

or you can take the other suggestion

Give her belle by force (might not work sha)
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Boeing777pilot: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
When an aircraft is about to land and it has descended to a certain level, an automated voice in the cockpit says "Approaching minimums"
And the pilot in command says "continue"

My brother, your destiny is approaching it's minimum and you are proudly saying continue.

I hope you can still salvage your life when it becomes too late.

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by frisky2good(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Why are you complaining? Very few guys get to receive gifts for straffing in their lifetime. Jaiye ori meeen. Chuck her until front join back, na God's gift to you. Now, tell me as u dey do am, make me sef begin do like that grin

adeobaagoro1:
There is this lady I met when I was in d university. We started as friends and later became sex partners. After some time I kept distance from her cos I felt she was making me lose concentration n she always give it to me, she would call me crying dat no man as ever satisfy her sexually like I do and can't afford to lose me. I left her for about 4years and found her again after I graduated n started working, and now am ready to marry her as my wife but she keeps saying she can't be my wife but will keep having sex with me even when she marry someone else. she just love my dick or what? And she still showers me with gift without collecting from me. Am confused o!
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by badonkadonk: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
adeobaagoro1:

Wetin i for lyk tell u ehn... If I tell u ehn.. Mods go ban me..

How Nairaland dey take get this kind people together per day I no understand..

Babe! Dey give u c.oochie to Polish.. U say mehn! Polishing dey make u lose concentration...

U leave Polishing for 4 years after u find better work do.. Later u and ur customer wey lyk how u dey Polish meet again... Say make u continue to Polish her c.oochie..

You no tell am No oo! Say u no wan lose concentration for your new work.. U say alryt! U resume Polishing of c.oochie...

U Polish so good, she wow!

She begin buy u gifts.. Spoil u and Polishing brush pieces..

U say No! U no wan do come and go again.. U wan do come and stay..

She say No! Na come and go... She want.. She even give u assurance say u go continue dey Polish her c.oochie, till she die..
(I mean see better blank cheque)

You cum come here, dey tell us stories dat pains the soul.. Say u no lyk am lyk dat.. Say she wan turn u to her eternal c.oochie polisher instead of her eternal body holder..

So now.. Wetin u wan make we do?

In fact, if u no lyk the way the babe dey do.. Release her number give men for ere... Or u think say na only u sabe Polish c.oochie!?

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by oseniafeez(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
anochuko01:
op, look up!! yeah, that's your destiny flying away.
. Bad man,so u can't hold his destiny b4 it flies away so that he will come and collect his property abi..
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by eroticecstasy: 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
adeobaagoro1:

Mr. Fvck, you lack the characters of a husband
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by paloncy: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ni**a contine giving her da DEE and dig deeper till u can till no more ........cos she loves d DEE
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by emmyw(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lordskyes:
Lol...
Maybe you get God of war dick naw...
Not in everything that we are suppose to use the name of the Almighty God.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by oshe11: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
adeobaagoro1:
Are U advertising ur Dickiology Prowess or...?
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
Talk to her. Let her know you wanna be more than sex mates or else u will stop giving her 'kondo olopa' grin grin

Good of you

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by noblegrex: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2016
You've dugged enough.time to take a new life.now that you're set for marriage.its either you stop or you're stoped

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by ellafuchsiaordi(f): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=Lordskyes post=41754090]Lol...
Maybe you get God of war dick naw...[/quote
lol..hahahaha..
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by ellafuchsiaordi(f): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2016
hmmmm..can this kind of thing happen in real life??
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Op she is addicted to ur D, cos u hit her right... Is normal girls love good sex, and will
do anything to have it.... #talkingFromExperience

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nature130: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2016
emmyw:
Not in everything that we are suppose to use the name of the Almighty God.
who told U he used d name of Almighty God? If U no sabi 'GOD OF WAR' no form holy here.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by dljbd1(m): 12:21am On Jan 08, 2016
anochuko01:
op, look up!! yeah, that's your destiny flying away.
grin this is so funny. The funniest this year and last year combined. Lolz.... Can't jst stop laughing angry grin

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by OneTeslim(m): 12:41am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by mentorandfriend(m): 12:45am On Jan 08, 2016
And this girl is someone's future wife. Cold de catch me here.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by JehanEddy07(m): 12:57am On Jan 08, 2016
You nid Deliverance OP
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Petroking: 1:00am On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=adeobaagoro1 post=41754063]There is this lady I met when I was in d university. We started as friends and later became sex partners. After some time I kept distance from her cos I felt she was making me lose concentration n she always give it to me, she would call me crying dat no man as ever satisfy her sexually like I do and can't afford to lose me. I left her for about 4years and found her again after I graduated n started working, and now am ready to marry her as my wife but she keeps saying she can't be my wife but will keep having sex with me even when she marry someone else. she just love my dick or what? And she still showers me with gift without collecting from me. Am confused o![/quote

Customer Dada ni...chai abeg give me her number she fit leave you for me who knows
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by necosla016(f): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2016
Lordskyes:
Lol...
Maybe you get God of war dick naw...

grin grin grin grin
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by lordheir: 1:19am On Jan 08, 2016
adeobaagoro1:
But I'm handsome and many other cute ladies want me for real
pishure
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by pamellla(f): 1:31am On Jan 08, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Maybe you're only good for one thing & one thing only, the sex. Other than that, worthless.

lmssao....u nailed it bae! she is only using him to quench her sexual desire and nothing more.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by macminista(m): 2:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Men still not having sense since 2000AD..she had made it know to you she is a nimfo yet u wan marry her put for house..you think say Na only u get big preek? Every big preek she gona be fuking will be a guaranteed hit back to back ..so why tie herself to you alone..RECIEVE 2016 SENSE!!
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by toshmann(m): 3:02am On Jan 08, 2016
B
adeobaagoro1:
Na dis kain babes i de like.
FIFA approved hammering
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by siegfried99(m): 3:21am On Jan 08, 2016
adeobaagoro1:

grin cheesy

Eleyi Gidi Gan grin super d1ck

End time pucy n diick grin
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by siegfried99(m): 3:22am On Jan 08, 2016
macminista:
Men still not having sense since 2000AD..she had made it know to you she is a nimfo yet u wan marry her put for house..you think say Na only u get big preek? Every big preek she gona be fuking will be a guaranteed hit back to back ..so why tie herself to you alone..RECIEVE 2016 SENSE!!

Hahhahaha .. lwkm

Op, hope u are reading the bolded grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) / 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.