Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? (7543 Views)

Chicken Bile Fastest Way To Weight Lost Confirmed / Fastest Way To Lose Weight? / Unable To Stop Throwing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by hotangel2(f): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2005
Is that true?
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by Greatpeter(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2005
Yes that's the antedote prescribe it for a smoker who is addicted and wants to leave the act.
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by hotangel2(f): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2005
Uhnnn uhnnn. From doctor GP abi?
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by hotangel2(f): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2005
Stop Smoking, Naturally
We have some GREAT news for smokers! You already know that smoking is not good for you - well now there's a quick and easy way to remove the nicotine, cadmium, hydrogen cyanide and the numerous other toxic metals and chemicals from the body, and thus break the physical addiction to smoking - and it's as simple as taking a bath!

You see, to truly break the smoking habit, you must remove the nicotine in the body, not replace it. Nicotine has been shown to be as addictive as alcohol, heroin and cocaine. For a smoking cessation program to be truly effective, the nicotine must be cleansed from the tissues of the body. This is what our clay baths do - they quickly, easily and effortlessly remove all toxic chemicals and metals from the body, including nicotine, often in just one bath.

Quit Smoking With LL's Magnetic Clay

Nicotine stays in the body for many months, even years, after you have smoked your last cigarette. This is what makes tobacco such a hard habit to kick - the nicotine left in the body is crying out for more!

Giving people nicotine in the form of patches, sprays or gums is a little like giving a vodka drinker a little bit of wine to break the addiction - it's still alcohol, and the drinker still craves it.

LL's Magnetic Clay breaks this cycle by drawing the nicotine and other toxic chemicals out of the body. With the nicotine gone, you no longer physically crave cigarettes!

Most of our clients find that after taking our specially formulated clay baths, cigarettes no longer taste good to them. In fact, they taste much like they did the first time they lit up a cigarette. This is what makes it so easy to stop smoking, if you truly have the desire to quit.

The Smoker's/Drug Detox Bath Kit

This special formula of clay, herbs and spices helps to remove all of the toxins associated with cigarettes, chewing tobacco, cigars and snuff. This includes toxic substances like cadmium, tar, hexavelant, chromium, hydrogen cyanide, nicotine, lead and arsenic. In addition, it assists in removing residues of pharmaceutical and recreational drugs. By taking one bath, or a series of baths, these toxins are easily and effortlessly removed, thus stopping the physical addiction, and leaving only behavior modification to consider.

Why LL's Magnetic Clay?

Not all clays are created equal. LL's Magnetic Clay is unique in that it is a negatively charged clay which, in its natural form, magnetically pulls positively charged particles of chemicals and metals out of the body!

A very special bentonite (a very fine volcanic clay), used in a bath, can actually draw out toxic chemicals and metals through the pores of the skin. Optimum results are obtained by immersing oneself in a tub of very warm water mixed with this clay!

Not just any clay will do. Bentonite clays vary tremendously in their ability to pull out toxic metals and chemicals. LL's clay has the strongest "pulling action", and has been chosen from over hundreds of clays for the most consistent results. These clay baths have been scientifically proven to release toxic metals and chemicals from the body, getting rid of years of toxic accumulation in just one bath.

As well, it is crucial to use "clean clay". There are hundreds of bentonite clays and each one has a different analysis. They range from health store brands such as AZTEC Healing Clay to expensive green and rose clays, all having very different analysis and purposes.

Most clays contain chemical emulsifiers, defeating the whole purpose of the bath. As well, most clays on the market are very high in aluminum, some of them as much as 67% to 75%, even the clays at health food stores! LL's Magnetic Clay has less than .2 mg/L of aluminum, and uses no chemical emulsifiers, making it a completely natural untreated and unaltered product.
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by Greatpeter(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2005
Chief researcher weldone ma.
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by hotangel2(f): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2005
Na me be that oo. cheesy
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by kazey(m): 1:06am On Aug 21, 2005
"chicken" or "loser" , is a white boy thingy.

Anywayz the fastest way to stop is to stop. Just be disciplined, and have a reason for quiting. That reason can be your strenght and motivation towards not re-visiting it anymore.
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by Latoya(f): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2005
You can easily apply in a Health rehabilitation centre around u.These people assist u in giving up smoking and all sorts of habits,they also encourage u.u as well have to talk to yourself,see the dangers that entails smoking and all.I know smoking is the worst habit to give up on,people always think it is as easy as stopping, but trust me i know what it feels like to give up.I believe u can do it a lot of people have so y cant u?
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by layi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2005
kazey:

Anywayz the fastest way to stop is to stop..

We get brake for throat? Neways, I see ur point sha.
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by Latoya(f): 6:49am On Aug 22, 2005
hahaha
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by angelak(f): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2005
The fatest way to stop smoking is to "STOP SMOKING"

Nike and hotangel, i am waiting for your comments grin?
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by layi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2005
More like "The best way to make 1 million $ is to make 1 million $".. How?

Its the 'how' we need here. plz
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by kazey(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2005
Yeah i do have friends that say they want to quit smoking but yet they don't stop. So when I say they should stop, I am talking about discipline there. The moment you just decide within you that you want to stop, thats it you just stop buying or taking from other guys, you quit for good.

Its about discipline there is no trick to stopping.
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by Seun(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2005
I don't presume to give smug advice on issues in which I have no experience. You all should learn that. if you've not been addicted to smoking, you can't claim to have any idea how hard it is.

Addictions are very hard to break: it's good to seek the assistance of a doctor, and it's nice to have a supportive group of friends or family. Smokers smoke to calm down their nerves so a friend that gets on your nerves saying "you should just quit" is not helpful and should be dumped!
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by nddy(m): 5:18am On Sep 01, 2005
people just get infos from google and paste long statements, please we need summary
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by prettyH(f): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2005
to stop a bad habit takes determination...lots of it
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by dejiolowe: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2006
what is the proof that stopping smoking will let me live longer. u dont know how long u will live till u die.

there are so many things that could kill faster than siga.

i dont smoke but i love ppl smoking around me.
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by prettyH(f): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2006
dejiolowe:

i don't smoke but i love people smoking around me.

You are no better than those that smoke.
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by Seun(m): 3:33am On Feb 18, 2006
Try this website: http://www.quitnet.com/
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by seeni4ever(m): 2:03am On Mar 02, 2006
the fasest way to stop smoking. . . . . . . . . . hmmm¿?. cut off your fingers
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by remimartin(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2008
The best way to quit smoking is just stoping it and be ready for the effects of quiting cos its not easy ,u have to have a great self will and determination and i dont think u need drugs or any other thing to help u quit cos for example if u have to chew gum u might get hooked on shewing gum so,just drop the habit and hold ur ground i did it this way and i was a smoker of 2 pack daily for over 10 years and my lady smokes but it does not bother me anymore.GOOd luck
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by Akinnoba(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2008
Hi
I market a health patch called smokers Patch it helps to erase your desire for smoking which is generally due to the presence of nicotine learn more about this new innovation on the net and if you are convinced you can get it in Nigeria through me akinnoba@yahoo.com 08037162555
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by drtk2: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2009
To stop smoking, you will need the following.
1. Vitamin C(s.r)/ All C
2. Carotenoid complex
3. Vitamin B complex
4. Beta-guard
5. Herbal Respiratory Formular Tre-en-en.

If you take these, you will no longer have appetite for smoking and of course, you will hate smoker. I was once a smoker but thanks to the above.

Good luck.
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by Oxone(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2009
@poster
cancer is the fastest way smiley grin
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by Opakunle(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2009
Not only the fastest way to stop smoking but what can help you to cleanse the mess smoking as done to your system.
If  truly you want to quit and cleanse your self the fasted possible way pls. send your e-mail to olabhints@yahoo.com for details.
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by avio(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2009
to stop smoking you must hate the habit first ,then you prepare your mind for action and stop making friends that smoke.To get more sound help visit http://practicaltips-foryou..com.
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by mamagee3(f): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2010
I think it's kind of a habit and a habit is difficult to stop.

Anyway, I think you should order one of those tobacco addiction stoppage.
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by godonce23: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
You Can Quit Smoking

Finally Revealed: The REAL Secrets To Eliminating Smoking From A 3-Pack-A-Day Ex Smoker Who Has Helped Hundreds Finally Kick The Habit Forever,

Discover The Easiest Way To Quit Smoking Without Suffering From
Withdrawal,

More than 200 Nigerians at home and abroad and have been able to learn how to
QUIT SMOKING with these free guide.

Get yours today!!!

text SD 6151 to ***** to get this GUIDE for 100% free TODAY. SMS cost N100 only.

Available in

MTN
Glo
ZAIN
Visafone
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by godonce23: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2010

Get yours today!!!
You Can Quit Smoking

Finally Revealed: The REAL Secrets To Eliminating Smoking From A 3-Pack-A-Day Ex Smoker Who Has Helped Hundreds Finally Kick The Habit Forever,

Discover The Easiest Way To Quit Smoking Without Suffering From Withdrawal,

Get yours today!!!

text SD 6151 to 35811 to get this GUIDE for 100% free TODAY. SMS cost N100 only.

Available in

MTN
Glo
ZAIN
Visafone
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by anz0002: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2012
It is not easy to quit smoking instantly however with proper guidance one can gradually quit smoking. Electronic cigarettes is one of the ways which can easily help to quit smoking. Electronic cigarettes does not produce any harmful product.

1 Like

Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by HillaryZinks: 8:37am On May 04, 2013
1CIGARADAY.COM is the hottest daily deal site offering exclusive deals on everything cigar related! Every day, we work with manufacturers of fine cigars across the globe to procure incredible deals for our customers. The end result is an offering of quality cigars at unbeatable prices. These exclusive deals are smokin hot and go as fast as they come so be sure to grab em while you can! https://1cigaraday.com/
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by reyvape: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, i will advise you to get nicotine gums and an ecigarette that contains a significant amount of nicotine to help him quit smoking.
you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions / 10 Home Remedies For High Blood Pressure / Ondo Distributes 10,000 Rat Poison As Lassa Fever Spreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.