Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,804 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? (7542 Views)

Chicken Bile Fastest Way To Weight Lost Confirmed / Fastest Way To Lose Weight? / Unable To Stop Throwing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by em19em6: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Naija
Re: Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? by emmapk1: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
"Everything is possible for the real men. Smoking is just a petty thing to argue about stopping. If you are determined, you can quit smoking within the same day and on. My lover loves me immensely, she requested me to stop smoking for the sake of hers. I was restless without a dose of nicotine. So I switched my addiction to the Snus kopen. Believe me, I like it even more than smoking. I am in love with my lover so quitting anything she likes not is not a big deal.

"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Judge John Tsoho Is On Self-Isolation / Ondo Distributes 10,000 Rat Poison As Lassa Fever Spreads / MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.