Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus (29066 Views)

8 Things Hostel Life Will Teach You / 8 Things Hostel Life Will Teach You! / Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by usmanbaba(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
I guess am guilty of number 4, I underrated a guy and to my greatest surprise this guy was among those that bag first class in my faculty
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by unicigion: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]true words
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Fernandowski(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
life will teach you that hard work forever pays

2 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Kemy11(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
That those ones who hustle while in school no matter their grade will not find it difficult adapting.

3 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Stycon(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lol...and life teaches cool
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Life will teach you(if it hadn't taught you before) that not all good deeds receive another. If you helped somebody out when they were facing tough times that same person would not even piss on you if your body catches flames.

I realized No. 5 in nysc camp. After schooling in the best of Nigerian schools and continuing studies abroad I was forced to live in a 44 man room. While I was disgusted at the thought since I'd never stayed in a living space of more than three room mates - a lot of federal school graduates saw it a big luxury.
The situation made me call my parents more often as appreciation, even they noticed the difference but they never figured out why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Barthoon: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Life will teach you that to be successful in life is not by first come first serve basis.

3 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by deeone10: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Life will teach you that even though u all move at the same pace in school (100L-500L), you move at different pace after school

14 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by bharyur2103(m): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
brownjulie:
life will surely teach you that nothing is exactly the way it seems

I strongly agree.. Always either more or less.

2 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Rapmoney(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
biz9ja:
Nice Post
Thanks! cheesy
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by olubenjazzy(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Life will teach u sense when u finally find out that the journey of hustling has just began watching your dad and little ones behind hoping for big bros to get sometin done so as for the family to be able to look up to him

5 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by ojnnaco(m): 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
ShakurM:
Life in school is still teaching me to talk to opposite sex more, I love it grin, it builds up your confidence folks and they get connection like die, guys no fit help too much tongue

Learn time n money management, nobody will tell you how to spend 2k for 15 days or finish 120 pages in 2hours angry

Never overlook any food, Garri be saving lives, I love you bae.

Fake friends dey, real friends dey. Don't let too many people in your circle, even one Gold circle na 4 one dickk

Miracles exist, exam made me believe in that one. 2/30 for test 38/70 for exam! E cool. I feel fulfilled. I never experred it.
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by isiegbe(m): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Life will teach u that those girls whom u will not even take for free will settle with a better husband than the high chicks in campus.

2 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by paloncy: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmmmm God hlp us
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Benten401(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Life will teach u that u can only get things from dat ur aunty nd uncle while in skul cos afta skul no more lies 2 get moni 4rm dem...

2 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by prettyjo(f): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
very true.
life in school is totally different from life after school.am a living witness shaa.

i miss school so much

1 Like

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Ray360: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Rapmoney always create insightful thread. kudos! bro.
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by nonstan(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Rapmoney:
So many undergraduates, including those in their final year in school erroneously think that life on campus and life outside campus are same thing. Far from it!!! Life outside campus could just be a sharp contrast to life on campus cool Foresight is better than hindsight...as Book of Proverbs says in the Holy Book, 'A wise man sees trouble on the way and hides himself but the foolish man sees it and walks into it'. The wise man will surely learn by foresight while the foolish man learns by hindsight...after he has entagled himself wink

Below are things life will teach you when you expire from the campus grin grin

1) Life will teach you that creating a romantic relationship with a responsible lady is no longer based on your looks or swaggz but how stable you are financially, emotionally and religiously wink In school, you had it easy in getting Kemi to fall over you, abi? You should even think like a grown man before you leave that Ivory Tower!

2) Life will teach you that it is good to work hard to get good grades but not putting all your hopes on degrees and being enterprising and creative is excellent!!! cheesy

3) Life will teach you that you should have the fun while it lasts but don't waste your precious time and future banking on relationships that might not see the light of the day after campus!

4) Life will teach you that those people you and your crew were referring to as 'dull and a nobody' might be very intelligent without you knowing. Don't be surprise when you see them in later years in enviable positions in their respective careers! The Ukwuani people of Delta State say, 'Chiosa'...it means that destinies differ! Just because you are close to some corrupt lecturers and they give out marks to you doesn't mean you should look down on everyone!!!

5) Life will teach you that your parents did a lot for you by sending you to school. If you allow heavy hips and water-melonic boobs (Abeg, whatever that means) to confuse, distract and mesmerize you, you are on your own grin To see a child through higher institution in Nigeria today nor be bread and Akara o! If na lie I lie, go ask your palee for house! grin

6) Life will teach you that you should never have compared your life with that of the female. They are and will always be ahead of you in emotional maturity! They might get married before you even think of rounding off your Youth Service Scheme!!! grin

7) Life will teach you that life, itself, has changed! grin If you feel you have been a salary earner by deceiving your parents for money back home with cooked-up stories, only to waste it on fruitless things, you will surely get the message vividly when you discover that the cash doesn't come again. You'd need to get up and do something.

8. Life will teach you that you dated some nice girls who you would want for a wife ...you just couldn't help losing them but you did because they are always readily available to be taken far more than you cheesy

You can add yours...

Good evening everyone!!!

HARSH TRUTH
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by bharyur2103(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Life teaches you to always take a wide look at things as you realise the University community is merely a microcosm of a much wider society...

2 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by mysticwarrior(m): 12:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Impressive how you speak from your own bitter experience.
nonstan:

HARSH TRUTH
Impressive how you speak from your own bitter experience.
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2016

Recently graduated from university, but the most important lesson I learnt while in school is "Never give up as long as its mathematically possible then it is achievable, always maintain a winning mentality",
Outside world doesn't scare me, I believe my dreams will be achieved !!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by ghostwritter(m): 12:50am On Jan 09, 2016
Rapmoney:
So many undergraduates, including those in their final year in school erroneously think that life on campus and life outside campus are same thing. Far from it!!! Life outside campus could just be a sharp contrast to life on campus cool Foresight is better than hindsight...as Book of Proverbs says in the Holy Book, 'A wise man sees trouble on the way and hides himself but the foolish man sees it and walks into it'. The wise man will surely learn by foresight while the foolish man learns by hindsight...after he has entagled himself wink

Below are things life will teach you when you expire from the campus grin grin

1) Life will teach you that creating a romantic relationship with a responsible lady is no longer based on your looks or swaggz but how stable you are financially, emotionally and religiously wink In school, you had it easy in getting Kemi to fall over you, abi? You should even think like a grown man before you leave that Ivory Tower!

2) Life will teach you that it is good to work hard to get good grades but not putting all your hopes on degrees and being enterprising and creative is excellent!!! cheesy

3) Life will teach you that you should have the fun while it lasts but don't waste your precious time and future banking on relationships that might not see the light of the day after campus!

4) Life will teach you that those people you and your crew were referring to as 'dull and a nobody' might be very intelligent without you knowing. Don't be surprise when you see them in later years in enviable positions in their respective careers! The Ukwuani people of Delta State say, 'Chiosa'...it means that destinies differ! Just because you are close to some corrupt lecturers and they give out marks to you doesn't mean you should look down on everyone!!!

5) Life will teach you that your parents did a lot for you by sending you to school. If you allow heavy hips and water-melonic boobs (Abeg, whatever that means) to confuse, distract and mesmerize you, you are on your own grin To see a child through higher institution in Nigeria today nor be bread and Akara o! If na lie I lie, go ask your palee for house! grin

6) Life will teach you that you should never have compared your life with that of the female. They are and will always be ahead of you in emotional maturity! They might get married before you even think of rounding off your Youth Service Scheme!!! grin

7) Life will teach you that life, itself, has changed! grin If you feel you have been a salary earner by deceiving your parents for money back home with cooked-up stories, only to waste it on fruitless things, you will surely get the message vividly when you discover that the cash doesn't come again. You'd need to get up and do something.

8. Life will teach you that you dated some nice girls who you would want for a wife ...you just couldn't help losing them but you did because they are always readily available to be taken far more than you cheesy

You can add yours...

Good evening everyone!!!
Jeez!! Can't believe u forgot d most common part.
Life will teach u that swaggz don't pay the bills and that expensive phones are highly unneccessary.
I'm presently passing through same scenerio, I av got to work extra hard just to foot my bills in life.

(school politics was all war then) chai!, how time flies.
Greatest Nigeria Student!!

1 Like

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by mysticwarrior(m): 1:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Impressive how u speak from ur own bitter experience
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by ekwelive: 1:35am On Jan 09, 2016
life is a river..ur mistake or things u failed to do will ever come around...now while u have d time be prudent, save, don't get carried away by sch lifestyle and show off...once u outta school, smh u go believe say na only one life u get...outside no be beans at all at all

2 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:58am On Jan 09, 2016
superior1:
[size=14pt]Life will teach you hunger isnt a bad thing, proper hunger aids in unleashing hidden talents[/size]
so fooking true
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Revolva(m): 2:14am On Jan 09, 2016
grin grin grin life will teach you that get rich or die trying....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Moyanbe(m): 2:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Wow.. A nice write-up. I could remember when I was in my first year at the University. I was already thinking of life after school. I had a big passion for agriculture. Thus made me to go for lots of seminars and trainings both from local farmers and the elite ones... Now, am proudly a consultant and manager in my field and also an employer of Labour. I never used my certificate to look for job.
... It pays to have a big foresight and how I wish our undergraduates can start something with their life while in school.

10 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by ultimate77(m): 3:03am On Jan 09, 2016
I wished I had the opportunities to extort money from my parents. when I feel like doing that, I remember say no b only me dem day pay school fees for....
even at that my pa go Don already tell me say na 2k I day send for us, u know say others gas get dem own na... when! I go fill like say I wan die.

I had to start learning to do small phone business. I go buy some kind dirty phone for market for that kind 1k I go buy case for am change am make am look neat then sell it for 2k5 as I sell am I rush enter town go first buy carton of indomie take day sustain body...

before I even enter school the nysc thing Don day irritate me. so as I day do am an so so vex vex I do till I finish color. 2011 till now man pikin just day waka the whole country. well, I no fit shout sha... God hold my back this year, I must blow.. as I day tpe @his thing now ma sef na church I still day... so those wey see money chop so they get to, una doh o.

I no day advice my younger one for this kind matter na.....as him no blind him go know what's up. well, issoryt. na 2016 we day she....

poor man na Im day too bargain for market. rich man no get that kind time. na to package am make him day mavit shape shape...

4 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by noblegrex: 3:04am On Jan 09, 2016
You keep learning in LIFE. It has so many things to teach.
Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by OnyekachukwuC: 3:09am On Jan 09, 2016
i am still a student YES. but i know what
and how it feels to be a man after school.
Life will teach you that 10 boys can never be 10 good friends for 10 years. only the wise ones will understand that.

you see LIFE will teach you that moving around campus forming the BADEST cult boy means destroying your opportunity even before you have it. ...........WHAT......uv gat more than 5000 eye balls on you. and you think you wont be recognized in the nearest future? sorry to disappoint you bro. out of those 5000 eyes some are going to be C.E.Os, MANAGERS, ETC . so u think they will be safe to have you work with them? oh no i don't think so. even your fellow cultist will not like to see you around them. that's if they are lucky to succeed.

you see life will teach you that your nick name in school maters a lot. imagine walking with your wife and kids, and one old school pal sees you and hails you like........hey fish brain longest time..pls mind the rugged names u give your self.

e plainty well well bt make i stop hear for now.

7 Likes

Re: Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus by Nyceguy92: 3:31am On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=Rapmoney post=41758378]

You will also come to realise that when you start earning inome, you can now afford some things that eluded you.
Say your finances were so tight you couldn't take babes out that they shunned you,
Ol' boy, they will be all over you because you can now take some financial responsibilities.
You go tire for them....Lol...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUC Declares NTI Degrees Illegal -channels Television. / Imo State University Imsu Admission First List Out! / Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.