Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

A Dream ::interprete Pls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Dream ::interprete Pls (580 Views)

How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dream ::interprete Pls by Paulscholari(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
I saw myself in a big bus with people we were going to write an exam, later we went into the hall, i was there with lot of people.. We are about to write an exam.. I sat beside someone who put alot of things on the table, i tried to re arrange the table but he was aggressive, when the exam was about to start i put some of his things in the locker still i wasn't comfortable writing the exam, meanwhile the exam has started,and this guy was saying and shouting that i have misplaced his money, i told the examiner that am not comfortable and he move me to the back seat with very low chair and dim light, i wasn't the only one there, he gave me the exam script and i started, later I discovered that the exam script am writing on has already been use by someone else and even marked..i told the examiner, he collected it and said there is no more script, then everyone submit their papers and we all left, i couldn't write the exam. I saw some of my colleagues at the uni in that exam hall...

Any interpretation please..
Re: A Dream ::interprete Pls by tripplephi: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Paulscholari:
I saw myself in a big bus with people we were going to write an exam, later we went into the hall, i was there with lot of people.. We are about to write an exam.. I sat beside someone who put alot of things on the table, i tried to re arrange the table but he was aggressive, when the exam was about to start i put some of his things in the locker still i wasn't comfortable writing the exam, meanwhile the exam has started,and this guy was saying and shouting that i have misplaced his money, i told the examiner that am not comfortable and he move me to the back seat with very low chair and dim light, i wasn't the only one there, he gave me the exam script and i started, later I discovered that the exam script am writing on has already been use by someone else and even marked..i told the examiner, he collected it and said there is no more script, then everyone submit their papers and we all left, i couldn't write the exam. I saw some of my colleagues at the uni in that exam hall...

Any interpretation please..

ITS CLEAR CASE OF DELIVERANCE O, RUN TO GOD
Re: A Dream ::interprete Pls by Meeloreh(f): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
I support the person above. Try visiting a nearby MFM church/ prayer city n explain with full details all that u saw
Re: A Dream ::interprete Pls by Paulscholari(m): 6:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Meeloreh:
I support the person above. Try visiting a nearby MFM church/ prayer city n explain with full details all that u saw
ok.. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Life On Earth In The Millenium - Jack Kelley / Must You Shout While Praying???????? / Vision Of A Planet (planet X) Moving Closer To The Earth,tell Everyone!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.