Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Tooth Ache (urgent Cure) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tooth Ache (urgent Cure) (4759 Views)

Severe Tooth Ache / Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution / Solution To Tooth Ache Problem (2) (3) (4)

Tooth Ache (urgent Cure) by lexicon(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2008
Please can anybody in the house tell what to use to cure a tooth ache , please somebody is in serious pain ,
Re: Tooth Ache (urgent Cure) by KarmaMod(f): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2008
rinse with WARM salt water

There's a medicinal gel called Orajel. If you can get it, definitely use it. It works

Smear it on the tooth and dont drink anything for a while.

After that I'd suggest Motrin's Ibuprofen.
Re: Tooth Ache (urgent Cure) by lexicon(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2008
@KarmaMod

Thanks a lot, can i get the ORAJEL in Nigeria ?
Re: Tooth Ache (urgent Cure) by KarmaMod(f): 1:12am On Oct 28, 2008
Hopefully. Look in a store/chemist that sells beyond local drugs
Re: Tooth Ache (urgent Cure) by lexicon(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2008
Thanks all !
Re: Tooth Ache (urgent Cure) by hisolution(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2008
StepsHave a dentist give you a simple filling if the cause of your toothache is pulpitis (inflammation of the pulp of the tooth). If you don't have this done soon enough, the pulp will die and become infected, causing a dental abscess, which means a more severe toothache.
Cure a dental abscess by having a dentist perform a root canal or extract the tooth.
Keep your teeth and gums healthy to prevent the toothache (and the infection that causes it) from returning.
Use a popular brand of toothpaste formulated specifically for sensitive teeth. Use it as a paste and apply to the aching tooth. Cover with a 1x1 inch folded piece of kleenex (or anything else that might work well) and keep it there folded in half (half against back of tooth and half against front), trying not to spread the toothpaste beyond the tooth itself as the toothpaste can cause gums to "peel" if on too long. Let the kleenex-covered toothpaste sit on affected tooth for about ten minutes. Remove kleenex. No need to rinse, but you can if you prefer to.
Re: Tooth Ache (urgent Cure) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2008
@poster

all the drugs wey dem dey talk here, u no go see am quick for naija.

Just go to ur local Chemist and ask for Touch and Go! Confirm within 2 days ur toothache don go. Its shouldn't be more than 400 naira, e no go reach sef grin wink

I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room / COVID-19 Update For June 11 2021 In Nigeria / Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9