Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy (2145 Views)

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Let Go Of Past Hurt. / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by RealSleek(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
I'm nt a hairy dude, I struggled to have the little bear bear I have. here is the lyrics from "million ways to die in the west" soundtrack. ladies is it true?

You men who long for love, you mustn't all despare,
Theres a secret you should know,
to capture the hearts of the fair.

You may not have the looks.
You may not have the dash.
But to win yourself a girl,
If you only got a moustache,
a moustache, a moustache
if you only got a moustache.

You may be common folk,
wihout a hint of pride.
But you needin to be a king,
to make any maiden a bride.

You may not have the name,
You may not have the cash,
But you'll make that girl your own.
If you only got a moustache,
image: http://static.urx.io/units/web/urx-unit-loader.gif

a moustache, a moustache,
If you only got a moustache.

You may be big and fat or uglier than seen,
all the ladies shut you out, you wonderin
how to get in, well here is my advice
for how to make a splash,
You can have your pick of girls

If you only got a moustache, a moustache, a moustache,
if you only got a moustache, a moustache, a moustache, a moustache, big moustache , thick moustache
My moustache, your moustache, say the word, the word
Moustache: A moustache, a moustache.
Now we both have said moustache,
a moustache, a moustache.
If you only got a moustache.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by iceberylin(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Get to the point..
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Can buy for herr unrap candy eheh?
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
moustache? shocked

big turn off for me, angry

Can't speak for others tho undecided
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Laryne(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
The question is, do ladies really know what the want in a man? Most men really want one thing; but ladies want everything and when they get everything, they still want nothing.

Please whats the meaning of 'OP' frequently on nairaland?
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
I've Got a Moustache and I get a Hard-on when I Look at myself in the Mirror. so I think Ladies should find it sexy

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by RealSleek(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laryne:
The question is, do ladies really know what the want in a man? Most men really want one thing; but ladies want everything and when they get everything, they still want nothing.

Ogbeni Poster

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by RealSleek(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
DonUjay:
I've Got a Moustache and I get a Hard-on when I Look at myself in the Mirror. so I think Ladies should find it sexy

are u gay...u gettin hardon by lookin at ur mirror reflection(anoda guy)...13 yrs jail dey wait u o,
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by RealSleek(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
moustache? shocked

big turn off for me, angry

Can't speak for others tho undecided

you are in luck, I jst happen to be moustache less...*winks*..i hope sometin is turned on
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
RealSleek:

are u gay...u gettin hardon by lookin at ur mirror reflection(anoda guy)...13 yrs jail dey wait u o,
.LOL! I'm the Only Male that can turn me On.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by ladycomfort(f): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
I hate that thing like shit. The only place I love to see a man's hair is on his head. Other places are a no no for me. undecided
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by naijaboiy: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
RealSleek:

you are in luck, I jst happen to be moustache less...*winks*..i hope sometin is turned on
Your goatee sad sad

yeah something is turned on smiley

Wanna know what it is ? undecided

My turn off angry
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by RealSleek(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
DonUjay:
.LOL! I'm the Only Male that can turn me On.

u are mouthed...but na so he dey start o
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by RealSleek(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Your goatee sad sad

yeah something is turned on smiley

Wanna know what it is ? undecided

My turn off angry

how confusing..??, ur turn off got turned on..lol, goatee is different from moustache..now flick dt button back on
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
RealSleek:

how confusing..??, ur turn off got turned on..lol, goatee is different from moustache..now flick dt button back on
Switch spoilt sad sad sad

sorry grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by RealSleek(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Switch spoilt sad sad sad

sorry grin

na wa for u...
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
You want to grow some facial hair? you should look online for tips here's a link to a beauty atricle on how to grow facial hair. https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/5-ways-to-make-your-beard-grow-faster-102471239533.html You can have it quick with faux facial hair,it might itch though grin....Nah I dont suggest you do this I was kidding smiley.Take a look at the article, it may help ya

Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
RealSleek:

na wa for u...
hehehehe grin grin

case closed!!
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
DonUjay:
That's so gay
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by RealSleek(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehe grin grin

case closed!!

grin u cn dribble someone sha
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by NemzySeries(m): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
4 ova 26 yrs I came to dis world av always kwn ma dad wit cute, dark moustache & most times wen we drive arnd police men & soldier men dunt stop us bkos dey cant tell if hiz a uniform man or not make hin no kon screw deir day up.....even after all dis year of marriage husband snatcher still dey mumcy prayer list bkos d man make sense die
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by RealSleek(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
You want to grow some facial hair? you should look online for tips here's a link to a beauty atricle on how to grow facial hair. https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/5-ways-to-make-your-beard-grow-faster-102471239533.html You can have it quick with faux facial hair,it might itch though grin....Nah I dont suggest you do this I was kidding smiley.Take a look at the article, it may help ya

thanks queen,
but I stopped readin when I ws told to sleep more, avoid stress and drink eight cups of water a day to stimulate growth. I knew it ws too good to be true..
I 'll make do with my little nice goatee
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
RealSleek:

thanks queen,
but I stopped readin when I ws told to sleep more, avoid stress and drink eight cups of water a day to stimulate growth. I knew it ws too good to be true..
I 'll make do with my little nice goatee
Wait no read the rest it was going to tell you about castor oil for hair growth and vitimans you can take.I looked it over before presenting it to you,go read it again,it's good.
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 08, 2016
Laryne:

Op = original poster

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
Op = original poster
hey
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hey
Hi. smiley
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
Hi. smiley
smiley

Yur good I know wink

Can I ask?
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
smiley

Yur good I know wink

Can I ask?
Yes,you may ask and you're right I'm good .
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yes,you may ask and you're right I'm good .
what's the queen in your moniker?
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what's the queen in your moniker?
What do you mean? The queen is me,I rule. grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Men With Moustache Sexy by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
What do you mean? The queen is me,I rule. grin
oh! That's actually interesting. What kingdom tho? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, Describe Your cuntt And Boobs ! Men, Describe Your cocck. / My Sperm Has Finish O / I Love Her So Much And I'll Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.