Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) (4388 Views)

Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
And we kissed kiss
That's the end of my story
Just catching my fun
Runs outta here before the bashing

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Hadez(f): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
This can be so romantic and hot when you are indoor with boo. Not in public
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
I concur grin
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
Hi. Can see your catching fun already. NL can be so addictive. If dey give u hot, give dem hot grin. If na cold, give dem cold grin. Just advising thou
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by taiocol: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by talktonase(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
U had better run cos u deeservee nothing but some bashing...naughty geh!

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by olac21(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:

Haha!you be guyI least expected dat frm a girl.
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Hadez(f): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I concur grin

smiley

HateU2:
Hi. Can see your catching fun already. NL can be so addictive. If dey give u hot, give dem hot grin. If na cold, give dem cold grin. Just advising thou
Lol noted babe

olac21:

Haha!you be guyI least expected dat frm a girl.
You don't expect a lady to voice out her mind? What century are you from? tongue
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:

smiley

Lol noted babe

You don't expect a lady to voice out her mind? What century are you from? tongue

Yeah! That's d spirit girl
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Ginaz(f): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
And he's fingering in her
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by olac21(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:

smiley

Lol noted babe

Frm d century you made!
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by nerdfrost(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
White women be loving black meat since the 14th century! grin.

And the Frost descended on them grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Qualer: 1:50am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:

And we kissed kiss
That's the end of my story
Just catching my fun
Runs outta here before the bashing

Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=41765012][/quote]nd we fu3ked
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2016
talktonase:
U had better run cos u deeservee nothing but some bashing...naughty geh!
I don run self grin
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2016
nerdfrost:
White women be loving black meat since the 14th century! grin.

what's d meaninf of ur last statement undecided
I have been seeing it in ur comments on all the threads
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by nerdfrost(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
what's d meaninf of ur last statement undecided
I have been seeing it in ur comments on all the threads
. That's how I write grin. Gat a problem with that? tongue. Meanwhie,why were u reading all my comments??

And the Frost descended on them! grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2016
nerdfrost:
. That's how I write grin. Gat a problem with that? tongue. Meanwhie,why were u reading all my comments??

! grin
See this dude ke undecided
I no read ur comments bikonu o
I just notice this

Meanwhile, And the Frost descended on you!
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by TrapLORD(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
what's d meaninf of ur last statement undecided I have been seeing it in ur comments on all the threads
You're gradually becoming a troll.
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2016
TrapLORD:

You're gradually becoming a troll.
I just they look u.
Can't think of d english to qualify u
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by TrapLORD(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
I just they look u. Can't think of d english to qualify u
undecided
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by nerdfrost(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
See this dude ke undecided
I no read ur comments bikonu o
I just notice this

Meanwhile, And the Frost descended on you!
. Why are u using my word against me?? See this gal ooo!! Why did u decide to face me this morning!!

Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 08, 2016
TrapLORD:

undecided
Ok!
I get it
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2016
nerdfrost:
. Why are u using my word against me?? See this gal ooo!! Why did u decide to face me this morning!!

grin
Tell me d meaning nd I will leave u alone.
My spirit choose u dis morni.

Meanwhile, And the Frost descended on YOU
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by nerdfrost(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
Tell me d meaning nd I will leave u alone.
My spirit choose u dis morni.

Meanwhile, And the Frost descended on YOU

That one concern u oo! I've told u that's how I write!! undecided abeg leave me alone. Ok,I'm not writing it for u again just leave me alone
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by TrapLORD(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
Ok! I get it
Good. Good morning smiley.
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Okay grin
Somebody surrender angry
No wahala
Meanwhile, and the frost descended on U grin.
Ok, bye grin
nerdfrost:

That one concern u oo! I've told u that's how I write!! undecided abeg leave me alone. Ok,I'm not writing it for u again just leave me alone
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2016
TrapLORD:

Good. Good morning smiley.
Good morning.
I get it now grin
How was d 9te?
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by nerdfrost(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
Okay grin
Somebody surrender angry
No wahala
Ok, bye grin
Ure still writing it!! Well sha grin.

That's all there's to it grin
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by MilesLamar(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:
And he's fingering in her

Hello bae kisskiss
Re: Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) by torqque7(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
Okay grin
Somebody surrender angry
No wahala
Ok, bye grin
Lol this chick you go de very mischievous and stubborn o, kisseven ur moniker sounds mischievous..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Dump /ignore Them / A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? / 35 Signs The Guy You’re Dating Is Not Man Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.