Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara (1062 Views)

Please Make Una Put Mouth For This My Girl Friend Mata Ooo / Here Are 5 Ways You Can Use Your Mouth For Greater Good During Sex / Our Girls, Make Una Suffri Now. This Got Me Laughing. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Dan1el: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Lordskyes(m): 7:47am On Jan 08, 2016
Baba read the writing on the wall..
From your writing ah believe say you be sharp guy..
The babe deh work you local...!!
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2016
Bro! abi you nor Know
ABK Nigg@ ti take Over
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Kingsasian(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2016
Hehehehehehe....she don dey play away match. This na new season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by lomprico(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Niggur! You gat issues!
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Behira(f): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Its just an innocent mistake...... haba
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by shegxi(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2016
But d text is clean now and culd truly be for her cousin........baba u are insecure jare, u told her all dat and u expect her to come running bck to u? Mayb d babe knows her worth afterall.
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by obiorathesubtle: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Keep waiting.. Have faith!

Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Dan1el: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2016
lomprico:
Niggur! You gat issues!
Niggur! Wat issues?
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Dan1el: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2016
lomprico:
Niggur! You gat issues!
Niggur! Wat issues?
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Dan1el: 8:25am On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Keep waiting.. Have faith!

Ewu.
Nkita
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2016
Haba, the text could be for her cousin. After making noise you expect her to start running back to you to start her new year with your noise. Go and sit down angry
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Dan1el: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2016
shegxi:
But d text is clean now and culd truly be for her cousin........baba u are insecure jare, u told her all dat and u expect her to come running bck to u? Mayb d babe knows her worth afterall.
Baba this got nothing to do with insecurity. I'm supposed to delete the text and pretend I'm alright?
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Dan1el: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Treasuredlove:
Haba, the text could be for her cousin. After making noise you expect her to start running back to you to start her new year with your noise. Go and sit down angry
Haba what noise did I make. She will definately resume on Monday. Unless "cousin" don find better job for her
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2016
Dan1el:

Haba what noise did I make. She will definately resume on Monday. Unless "cousin" don find better job for her
haba, you just jumped to that your conclusion shaa. If true true na so u dey do, your gf is trying o
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Dan1el: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Treasuredlove:
haba, you just jumped to that your conclusion shaa. If true true na so u dey do, your gf is trying o

Wat conclusion did I jump to? She's suppose to resume on Monday. If she's not back on Sunday, then "cousin" have a better offer
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Sexxkillz: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2016
You're already the side guy. Her main guy has been "navigating her waters", if you know warra mean. . .
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by shingu(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2016
Behira:
Its just an innocent mistake...... haba
hian whc kind innocent mistake babe forget dah tin o am a living witness abegi make dat guy forget dat babe before its too late
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by wordbank(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2016
Send her a msg

'oboy u get spare condom?, e get one babe wey dey house I wan blow now now, abeg pass am through backyard'
Wait for her response
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Dan1el: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
wordbank:
Send her a msg

'oboy u get spare condom?, e get one babe wey dey house I wan blow now now, abeg pass am through backyard'
Wait for her response
I dey tell u brother
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by cruzita(f): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin no worry the girl no play away match na *throw in*she do
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dan1el:

Wat conclusion did I jump to? She's suppose to resume on Monday. If she's not back on Sunday, then "cousin" have a better offer
the conclusion that she was texting a man. The text seems so platonic. Na wa for u sef
Re: Make Una Put Mouth For This Mara by Dan1el: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Treasuredlove:
the conclusion that she was texting a man. The text seems so platonic. Na wa for u sef
Wat I say na? I never said such. Na "cousin" she say she send text give

(1) (Reply)

Ignorance: A Helpful Tool In Your Relationship / 10 Traits Matured Men Look For In Women / What Is Not Friend Zone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.