Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Went Wrong?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Went Wrong?? (369 Views)

Elderly Couple Whose Engagement Photos Went Viral Are Married! / Selfie Went Wrong!! Girl Mistakenly Snap Her Naked Sugar Daddy / Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Went Wrong?? by Merlissa(f): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Sola didn’t plan to start this new year this way. She accepts its her fault but Bayo says he can’t continue this way. How can he end the relationship that Sola didn’t know she was in? I mean, Bayo didn’t ask her out neither did he express his intentions to her.

Sola, sitting across the table and tots moving thru her mind with pains in her heart. Sola and Bayo met on social media and they got talking. Bayo, is based in the U.S. and Sola is here in Nigeria trying to make sense with her life. Now time diffrence is a ‘Bitch’ (pardon my french), but she did her best to try and adjust but Bayo wasn’t looking at it this way.

Bayo, loves attention, now most nights Sola won’t sleep because she wanted to be up to Skype with Bayo. Sometimes she would get couple of hours to sleep (and she has to go to work the next day), but she didn’t mind as long as Bayo was happy.

continue here https://merlscorner./2016/01/08/what-went-wrong/
Re: What Went Wrong?? by falconey(m): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2016
Ok yoruba love story? I know the end already, no need to click

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong?? by obiorathesubtle: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2016
angry if you don't carry this thing and gerrarahia now ehn?! I'll give you a dirty slap!

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong?? by wordbank(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Ara ga agba ndi ara now if u don't close this bullshit
U think u can open anyhow thread d way u open ur legs anyhow

Did I just say that
cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Quality Early Years Education - Creche & Preschool In Ikeja / It Real Free Airtime Jst Click On Dis Link Nd Stand A Chance 2 Win / Bride Defied Restriction Treks To Registry Amidst The Lagos City Marathon [see P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.