Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why Do Girls Date Married Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Girls Date Married Men (16084 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why Do Married Men Date Married Women / Women Who Date Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Date Married Men by initiate: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2009
i wonder o
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2009
Cos of money.
Cos of insufficient supply of men.
remember it is supply and demand, and demand is on the high side
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Lagosboy: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2009
Insufficient men i think is key as well.

That is what i tell the bunch against polygamy and accuse men practising polygamy as bad. The issue is it takes two to tango, as long as there are women in supply and willing to go into polygamy there will be men to go after them.

these women arent forced into dating, neither are they raped but the willingly date married men and some also willingly marry them.

From now till eternity there will always be women ready to date married men from UK to India, From Africa to Australasia , it is just a fact and reality of life people like to shy away from.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2009
Lagosboy:

From now till eternity there will always be women ready to date married men from UK to India, From Africa to Australasia , it is just a fact and reality of life people like to shy away from.

Lol
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by beingme(f): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2009
everybody ve diff reasons. money, respect, fame, commitment and care so wat do u think?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Gentlelady(f): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2009
For different reasons including love, good sex, availability, financial reasons, revenge etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by initiate: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2009
but dont they think of the nemesis, as in it would happen to them wen they too get married.

and also don't they have a conscience? adultery destroys marriages so why encourage it. i find it really annoying.

my take on it is this. if you prefer polygamy then that is another thing entirely. but it is wrong to cheat.

you see, if a girl is dating a married man and she has no plans to marry him i think it is wicked. and it means she has no regards for the institution of marriage, which means she will cheat when she eventually gets married.

please let me know your thoughts.

as a final note, same goes for guys sleeping with married women, but there is no point talking about such because guy like that are usually the irresponsible type.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2009
Gentlelady:

For different reasons including love, [size=18pt]good sex,[/size] availability, financial reasons, revenge etc.

What kinda good sex can a married man give you when you have to share the longo?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by tpiah: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2009
culture, greed, poverty, pressure, revenge ,envy etc.

who was saying good sex? Forget that side. The sex isnt better than a single guy's own.

Unless na money or the thought of getting one over on the wife/wives, is what "sweetens" the sex.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2009
tpiah:

who was saying good sex? Forget that side. The sex isnt better than a single guy's own.

Unless na money or the thought of getting one over on the wife/wives, is what "sweetens" the sex.

hahahahahaha grin
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by beingme(f): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2009
poverty? lies, so poverty made men marry more than one wife?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by tpiah: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2009
beingme:

poverty? lies, so poverty made men marry more than one wife?

why do girls date married men.

Not why do married men cheat.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by bawomolo(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2009
no strings attached?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Gentlelady(f): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2009
Fhemmmy:

What kinda good sex can a married man give you when you have to share the longo?

Sharing the longa does not make the sex bad.  I know a lady that was dating a guy who left her and married someone else, till date she still has sex with him and her reason is that the guy is good in bed.  Different strokes for different folks.  We are stating reasons why girls date married men.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by argent(f): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2009
Why do married men go after single girls?
We all have reasons behind our actions.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by bluespice(f): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2009
most of the time these ladies are ignorant of the fact that the men are married
other times, they do it for spite
yet again some do it cos the men keep coming
or they happen to fall in love with the wrong guy
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by tayoTFC(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ AM AVALIABLE MARRIED MAN, FOR ANY AVALIABLE GIRL, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by freezy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2009
Practice makes perfect.

Married men, more often than not have mastered the act of sex. . . They also have the money to go around too
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by freezy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2009
tayoTFC:

@ AM AVALIABLE MARRIED MAN, FOR ANY AVALIABLE GIRL, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sharrap dia!!!  angry  angry  angry

Even if u do such, respect yourself and keep it low. . .
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by jorem(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2009
mediocrity syndrom sad
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2009
Gentlelady:

Sharing the longa does not make the sex bad.  I know a lady that was dating a guy who left her and married someone else, till date she still has sex with him and her reason is that the guy is good in bed.  Different strokes for different folks.  We are stating reasons why girls date married men.

I am sure it is not that the man is married that made the sex to be really good, it is all cos the man is just good on his own.
It is an individual thing and has nothing to do with being married, else, no woman will have to go and look for a better acting man.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Gentlelady(f): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I am sure it is not that the man is married that made the sex to be really good, it is all cos the man is just good on his own.
It is an individual thing and has nothing to do with being married, else, no woman will have to go and look for a better acting man.

The fact still remains that she is dating a married man because of good sex!
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Gentlelady(f): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2009
Please do not misunderstand me.  Not all married guys give good sex and not all guys who give good sex are married. undecided  A guy that is good in bed will not lose his sexual prowess cos he got married and a guy who is not good will not become a grade A just because he got married.  , well,  except he got married to an experienced lady who is willing to teach him and if he is willing to learn.

I have also met girls who believe they are in love with a guy who is married!  Sickening!
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by sweetpain: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2009
A great deal of the time it is the money.Now money not necessarily because the girl is in want but b/c money is a charm. It can turn a frog into a prince.

Then there are the other things like emotional support, security and yes I agree respect when its an open affair.

For those among us who are holier than the pope, this is sth we met and it is not sth that is goin to stop any time soon. If you have a girl child do everything you can to empower her so that if she chooses to date a married man it will be on her own terms. For now, you may wish to go to the religious section to save urself some headache.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by sweetpain: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
tpiah:

Unless na money or [b]the thought of getting one over on the wife/wives, is what "sweetens" the se[/b]x.

How ludicrous can some argument get? You just cant help but wonder. You hate a woman, then you go Bleep the husband to make you feel better with yourself. Any way sha wetin person not go hear for NL. If this can be true then I am ready to induce serious gbege in my wife's office.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by AyoRandy: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2009
Because they can. grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by maedan(f): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2009
Ans: For many selfish reasons. But sensible girls are only in it for the short run. Any girl hoping to "snatch" another woman's wife is truly despicable. Not that dating a married man, whether for love, money or great sex(and it has been proven that married men are usually hot in bed - why else would their wives marry them tongue) is a good thing. It is wrong in every way, but please, tell that to the skirt-chasing husband who won't settle down and stay with the wife they married "till death do them part" undecided.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by itumama: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2009
Its depend on ones choice.,i know der must be a reason backing it up if u want to date a married man because der are some consequences behind it.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by showbobo(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2009
They date us cos ANI OWO, AWA CLASSY ATUN LENU LENU smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by nickybayo(f): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2009
how abt
because they were too chicken to say "no"?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by freezy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2009
Flesh and blood did not reveal that to u man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neglect Of The Boy Child: We Need To Speak Up / Homeless Man Returns Diamond Engagement Ring; he's Rewarded With Over $180,000 / Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.