Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why Do Girls Date Married Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Girls Date Married Men (16114 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why Do Married Men Date Married Women / Women Who Date Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by hooged: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2009
Its all about financial security and sex.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by freezy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2009
Period. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by chukz4real(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2009
I suppose married men are more caring. Ladies what do ya all think about this?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by beingme(f): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2009
ok guys
lets face it. married men are understanding and respectful in handling issues on like single men who nags and fights each thin u do.
sex is not the ans here
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by joel123(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2009
No matter the reason behind it. sorry for such ladies
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by tpiah: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
sweetpain:

How ludicrous can some argument get? You just cant help but wonder. You hate a woman, then you go Bleep the husband to make you feel better with yourself. Any way sha wetin person not go hear for NL. If this can be true then I am ready to induce serious gbege in my wife's office.

hellooooo

I have married and unmarried friends and I know what goes on.

abeg comot for road.

Some women sleep with other people's husbands in order to get at the wife. You never heard that before?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by daddee: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
ojokokoro and nothing else
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by jammyunn(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2009
maybe because of money,
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by morosky(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2009
Single girls dat date married men, dey should expect paybak wen dem don marry.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
morosky:

Would that means that all the wives now that their husband is cheating on them had done that to some other wives with their husband?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Lagosboy: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2009
beingme:

ok guys
lets face it. married men are understanding and respectful in handling issues on like single men who nags and fights each thin u do.
sex is not the ans here

You are really being you for your objective statement. Many girls here are in the deinal when thousands of them are busy running after married men in Naija. Why are the aristos in campuses if there are short supply of such women.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by sugabelle: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2009
If u check it, majority of these married men are the ones chasing the single girls, not the other way round. In any case, some girls find more security dating a married man, at least u know the deal and prepare your mind, unlike with most single/guys/playas who pretend till they get what they want.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by AjanleKoko: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2009
hooged:

Its all about financial security and sex.

True that. The girls want the financial security and the men want the sex.
No other reason exists.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by webprince(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
bawomolo:

no strings attached?
YEAH!

though reasons varies from one lady 2 the other.

Lets 4get caring, some single guyz are more caring than married guyz and vice-versa. d fact remains ladies pretends a lot 2 single guyz (I dont blame them though). she might want/like sex/some other things, but will be cautious, so as not 2 look cheap 2 d single guy (who might be a potential hussy).

But in my own point of view
(1) maturity: 2 d candid, some guyz are not matured at all!
and d most common reason - (2) understanding: both d lady and d married man clearly understands what they r in for, either for cash, security or sex. unlike single guyz, where d ladies will be cautious (d guy might be a hit/eat 'n' run)

(3) Victim of smart married (young) guyz. some young married guyz are bad players and can sweet talk nice girlz 2 hell! lol!

If U do a survey of ladies dating married men, U'll realize that they all have a single guy as hussy-2-be (they always do born-again stunts 4 d single guyz and show their wild side 2 d married men)
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by asha80(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2009
sugabelle:

If u check it, majority of these married men are the ones chasing the single girls, not the other way round. In any case, some girls find more security dating a married man, at least u know the deal and prepare your mind, unlike with most single/guys/playas who pretend till they get what they want.

This is one statement i cannot get over my head.Is it hard to say no?Is the man chasing you at gun point?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Yafa(f): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2009
Because fornicators and adulterers don't face a death penalty,
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Pepeye(f): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2009
What else but limited knowledge
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by mwanamwiwa: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2009
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by mamagee3(f): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2009
You can ask them
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Kelvinj(m): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2009
Guyz letz face d fact. IT IS BECOS OF D MONEY(ego,owo,kudi) PERIOD, Later other factors might follow.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by akintun: 12:06am On Jun 19, 2009

Any girl above 21 is guilty of dating a married man. Look at the university and NYSC setting, you will notice that majority of the girls date married men and many of them go on to marry unfaithful husdands( women don't be deceived, there is a possibility that your innocent and loving husband is unfaithful )
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by mrsb(f): 12:24am On Jun 19, 2009
Sorry if I'm being slow, a lot of people have mentioned money as the incentive. Surely married men have more expenses to cover - wife, kids, family home etc, sure they may be more established in their businesses etc but they have more responsibilities too and its a very sick man who gives a groupie money before he gives it to his mrs or his children.

I know the question is re the girls but the guys are not innocent - as they are the ones who are married, if they act like its okay then the silly naive girls will follow their lead. There is also of course another element where the girls deliberately chase the married men - maybe some of them don't fancy being a wife or having kids yet and don't want all the responsibiilties and pressures of serious dating and planning a future etc.

Its twisted but it will be well. You reap what you sow and the cycle will continue.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by slimfine(f): 12:40am On Jun 19, 2009
cos many love what they can't have. plus the snicking part of it makes it exciting!
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by ugosly(m): 12:45am On Jun 19, 2009
you can do a married man without ;, grin u know considering the fact say na person property,the owner will always go the extra mile to ensure the whole property undergoes checkup from time to time
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by DolceLove: 4:36am On Jun 19, 2009
[size=18pt]RAMSEY NOAH FAN COMMUNITY[/size]

Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by lojik(m): 5:53am On Jun 19, 2009
showbobo:

They date us cos ANI OWO, AWA CLASSY ATUN LENU LENU smiley
Thou art the true son of thine father.

morosky:

Believe me, they are so jealous that they monitor their husband like "Vehicle tracking system dey monitor ride". Their hussy no dey get breathing space. trust me, i know more than a few.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by tpiah: 5:57am On Jun 19, 2009
lojik:

Believe me, they are so jealous that they monitor their husband like "Vehicle tracking system dey monitor ride". Their hussy no dey get breathing space. trust me, i know more than a few.

true. Because no one likes karma.

akintun:

[ Look at the university and NYSC setting, you will notice that majority of the girls date married men and many of them go on to marry unfaithful husdands

also true in many instances, though I wouldnt say a majority of girls date married men since i have no way of knowing the exact figures.

What I dont get is why its always a shock to find out the man is still cheating.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by utotomi7(m): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2009
Because they are professional biatches and golddiggers. They are out for money! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by DGuv1(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2009
it's mainly because of money and experience
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by proshare: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2009
i think it is greediness, in contempted of what u have and what u believe in

i think it is wickedness and selfishness

All i know is that its a seed they r sowing and they must surely reap it, (whatever u sow u reap) its a law
they should keep it up, more greese to their elbow

All i know is that i hate such people with PASSION
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by schendy(f): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2009
Some ppl do it to rebel, some say they just like the man,& some didnt know at d initial stage and when they
do they are in it too deep,or cos "they just want to feel big"
well like some one said, the girl child should be empowered so that dating a married man
will be what she wants and not because of money or other things that entice.
Some girls do say no but some men won't take no for an answer. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by donpadi4u(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2009
I feel because they are in secured with young guys. 1 finicaily 2 care and sometime trbalisim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons / How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? / Neglect Of The Boy Child: We Need To Speak Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.