Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC (36811 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by YaksonFCA(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Politicians without principle can do anything just to remain in power.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by emajoe: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2016
HOW MANY TIMES?
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by FILUX(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2016
That is the end for her political career.R.I.P.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by obidr(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Senator Uche Ekwunife is one who has done meritoriously well in representing her people. Please go through her antecedents in both the House of Reps and her short stint in the Senate and you will totally agree with me that she has given valid representation. I have gone through several comments deriding her on the decision to defect to the APC but before we pass judgement, let's honestly answer the following pertinent questions : Why was her victory cancelled on the grounds of irregularities with the primaries, while thesame primaries which produced Oduah Stella, Andy Utah and other legislators where upheld at the courts? Why is Victor Umeh insisting that she must not be allowed to participate in the fresh elections? Why is the Anambara State government jittery over her rising political profile and achievements even when the people of Anambara have benefitted from her hard work? Why is Victor Umeh kicking against her contesting on any political platform even when he claims he won the last election? Why is the Anambara State PDP chapter sluggish in conducting primaries even when the main rival party had started intensive campaigns for their flagbearer? Why is her gender as a woman always used as a campaign tool against her by Victor Umeh and APGA ? If you can honestly answer these questions, you will agree with me that the forthcoming elections in Anambara Central is not about party but the individual with the best track record and love for the people in the senatorial zone. The treachery and greed of Victor Umeh is legendary and every Anambarian is aware of it.The era of crying at Ojukwu's grave site, gender bias and judicial manipulation while enriching his pockets must come to an end. Should uche ekwunife sit down, keep quiet and allow herself to be schemed out by people both within and outside the party after financial inducements by a state government that had shown that it lacks financial accountability? Igbos must spread their interests, so we stop crying of marginalization. Let's empower with our votes those who will empower us with valid representation. As for me I shall vote Uche Ekwunife under any political platform. I rest my case.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by ultimateballer: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
obidr:
Senator Uche Ekwunife is one who has done meritoriously well in representing her people. Please go through her antecedents in both the House of Reps and her short stint in the Senate and you will totally agree with me that she has given valid representation. I have gone through several comments deriding her on the decision to defect to the APC but before we pass judgement, let's honestly answer the following pertinent questions : Why was her victory cancelled on the grounds of irregularities with the primaries, while thesame primaries which produced Oduah Stella, Andy Utah and other legislators where upheld at the courts? Why is Victor Umeh insisting that she must not be allowed to participate in the fresh elections? Why is the Anambara State government jittery over her rising political profile and achievements even when the people of Anambara have benefitted from her hard work? Why is Victor Umeh kicking against her contesting on any political platform even when he claims he won the last election? Why is the Anambara State PDP chapter sluggish in conducting primaries even when the main rival party had started intensive campaigns for their flagbearer? Why is her gender as a woman always used as a campaign tool against her by Victor Umeh and APGA ? If you can honestly answer these questions, you will agree with me that the forthcoming elections in Anambara Central is not about party but the individual with the best track record and love for the people in the senatorial zone. The treachery and greed of Victor Umeh is legendary and every Anambarian is aware of it.The era of crying at Ojukwu's grave site, gender bias and judicial manipulation while enriching his pockets must come to an end. Should uche ekwunife sit down, keep quiet and allow herself to be schemed out by people both within and outside the party after financial inducements by a state government that had shown that it lacks financial accountability? Igbos must spread their interests, so we stop crying of marginalization. Let's empower with our votes those who will empower us with valid representation. As for me I shall vote Uche Ekwunife under any political platform. I rest my case.
and so how much did she pay you? she is finished. simple

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by gsport: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
obidr:
u see your self even one( 1)like you don't get hire hand. is she contesting primary election in 2016 for election which primary was concluded in 2014. let her continue with has goose chase I trust aboki men have long( dk)to deal with her personally. Legally she can not furnish post consideration. Now she want to contest for primary in 2016 in a new party my advise save ur energy and ill gotten cash it's over.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 11, 2016
marv1:
That is how u people will continue to remain minority in the polical scene. Politics globally is give and take and has gone beyond me and my tribe or enclave. If apc did not form a mega party they cant defeat pdp. And if the present pdp can not restructure themselves and merge with one or two parties to form a mega party they have a long way to go. Winning massively can not be possible with only people from ur region.

I think you are missing the point. This whole drama is caused by these greedy peeps that call emselves politicians. Let's be honest if everyone de camps to APC from PDP then what was the whole brouhaha about CHANGE.

If politics doesn't affect me I won't be typing this.
Let's analysis this APGA is igbo the igbo's will not want to cede the east to APC. So the idea of madam ekwunife heading to APC is ill advised secondly I am sure this ruling called. For a rerun if yes then how on earth can she get to run under APC.

I pray we have consistent parties soon th isn't the Change I expected. We have PDP coming to join the Sam APC that said change.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by mensdept: 3:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Political prostitute she is...To save herself and dam.n her own people. Whether PDP or APC, she was going to do the bidding of the godfathers.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by marv1: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Enizo:

I think you are missing the point. This whole drama is caused by these greedy peeps that call emselves politicians. Let's be honest if everyone de camps to APC from PDP then what was the whole brouhaha about CHANGE.

If politics doesn't affect me I won't be typing this.
Let's analysis this APGA is igbo the igbo's will not want to cede the east to APC. So the idea of madam ekwunife heading to APC is ill advised secondly I am sure this ruling called. For a rerun if yes then how on earth can she get to run under APC.

I pray we have consistent parties soon th isn't the Change I expected. We have PDP coming to join the Sam APC that said change.
Politicians are greedy. Wheither u like it or not we need another mega party that can confromt apc and not d present pdp that is badly in shape. That is d only thing that can save us from one party state. If other parties are not ready to form a formidable opposition then let apc enjoy his ruling status why it lasts. Afterall pdp had it for 16yrs.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Truckpusher:
He is a man with no integrity and a political prostitute and has no ideological leaning.

He can go - I would rather to stick to my belief system no matter what than change side for mere gains that won't make any difference once you hit your grave.

If I were coming from his constituency I'll never vote for him .

When senator Asinobi Ake was lured by Amaechi and his cohorts to decamp to the APC were he was deceived and never returned back.
If he comes back to the PDP, I'll not vote for the iidiot even if it is just on a post to fetch water for our people. grin
What is PDP's political ideology? If you don't mind sharing with us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' / Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest / Bukola Saraki Visits Ede, Condoles With Isiaka Adeleke's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.