Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC (36814 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by iconSAGE1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
This One go soon carry broom like Werey de shout Change..Chai politics is devoid of Men and Women of intergrity..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmmm, make una help me thank God ohhh. The mod that has been holding me has finally let go of me.
Nah last year ohhh, I just say something about Biafra, dude rush ban me.

Anyone holding you must let you go this 2016. In Jesus Name
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by akindele487(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
nigeria politician nd dere ideological-less character
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by marv1: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
months:

We will not vote a political prostitute. She is free to be Senator for Oyo, Ogun and Lagos but not Anambra.
That is how u people will continue to remain minority in the polical scene. Politics globally is give and take and has gone beyond me and my tribe or enclave. If apc did not form a mega party they cant defeat pdp. And if the present pdp can not restructure themselves and merge with one or two parties to form a mega party they have a long way to go. Winning massively can not be possible with only people from ur region.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Oshin56(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nigerian politrician have turn to saka porting from pdp to apc
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by chesterlee(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
princdebola201:
Igbos-- Any govt in power (AGIP)

Show me one igbo man that have been in opposition for the past 16 years and I will show 5 yorubas..
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by lomprico(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
chukwudi44:

She is no longer a senator.She was amongst the senators removed by the court of appeal last month.
If that is d case she switched to secure her mandate. That's the deal they gave her, join us or we use d court to throw u out!
Now I gerrit!
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by davechelseafan(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by nkemdi89(f): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Last time I saw her at the airport she was looking pale and old courtesy of no makeup,why won't she when her house was on fire, apc will mess her up cos she denied ngige and south east the dream of becoming senate president.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by LightofEarendil: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Just shows you the mind of an average Politician. If many of the Politicians clamining PDP or APC ever perceived that their positions are under threat or stand a high chance of losing, they will all look around for the next best deal and decamp in a twinkle of an eye. No principles, only self-interest and self preservation.
And we the people? Well, we are or have made ourselves pawns in their political chess game.

Reminds me of Michael Jackson's song - they don't really care about us...

The best way to handle such politicians is to beat them in their own game. We just need to put our own interest before theirs and negotiate the best deal for ourselves through our votes, not giving a damn about their Party affiliation knowing it means nothing to them too. Party affiliation is only one of their bargaining chips.

We only need to look at their character and history, weigh our alternatives and go for the best deal without sacrificing our own respect and honor, or we won't be any better than they are.

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by ojnnaco(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Political Prostitutes fighting with d last drop of their blood to be at the seat not as if they want to represent the people but for their own selfish desire ...
If u like enter CPC... the winner must emerge..not from the party but from personal competence
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by modath(f): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
redcliff:

That the problem with Politicians. They can never say one thing and mean it. They are only after their selfish ambition(s)

You tell no lie bros , straight up!!!

Hopefully people will through this act of Madam any party go that " How much did Nwobodo stole" had no sincerity behind it, it was designed to twist brains!! Politicians are special beings!!! SMH.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by kingsol212: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is the end of Ekwunife
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by timsucess(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
EKWUNIFES POLITICAL CAREAR IS FINISHED O NA-APU ARA
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Truckpusher(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
He is a man with no integrity and a political prostitute and has no ideological leaning.

He can go - I would rather to stick to my belief system no matter what than change side for mere gains that won't make any difference once you hit your grave.

If I were coming from his constituency I'll never vote for him .

When senator Asinobi Ake was lured by Amaechi and his cohorts to decamp to the APC were he was deceived and never returned back.
If he comes back to the PDP, I'll not vote for the iidiot even if it is just on a post to fetch water for our people. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lemme unroll my mat here grin grin
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by ogmaskman: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lajet:
This woman have destroyed her political career by joining APC even Chris Ngige that's more popular than her can't win any Election in Anambra state. Most people that voted for you is because of PDP not because of you are popular.

Trust me her case will put to rest the illusion associated with pdp and the east. Pple are begining to know that the party toga is just what it is, a party. All I can see is APC gaining prominence in the east.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by abduljabbar4(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
waternogetemeny:

After demolishing their business in Lagos, u expect them to listen and reward you with their senator. Delusion Grandiose!

U dont know wat u want in life, u are pursuing them, but cant leave them alone.

This is why I love Hausas, forget say Arab take Islam finish them, Hausa would have been the most beautiful people to share a country and live with.

We don't need your compliment. Gettout

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by modath(f): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
lomprico:

If that is d case she switched to secure her mandate. That's the deal they gave her, join us or we use d court to throw u out!
Now I gerrit!

No, you don't gerrit...

It was not a straight nullification, PDP was barred from the re run cos she was only "selected " & didn't participate in the primary (Annie okonkwo won the primary) so she can no longer fly with the umbrella (pun intended)..

She switched in order to get a place to fight Umeh since Ngige has dropped out & APC has no viable candidate..

Unfortunately for her, Umeh will still be able to approach the court that she didn't emerge through any primary..

Uche is not representing anything but her bank account..

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Abagworo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Such a shame to swallow one's poo.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by mek2002(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
How true is this information? The Ekwunife I know will find it hard to leave the PDP for a party that is not accepted in Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Bimpe29: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
This can't be true.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Abagworo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
chukwudi44:
If Ngige with all his popularity could not even make runner up in the last senatorial election with APC,I dont expect Uche to do any better.Anambrarians hate APC more than the devil himself!! The only reason Ngige lost in the first place was because he contested under the banner of the APC,If Ngige had contested even in the labour party ,he could have won the election.

If the elections was free and fair Ngige won hands down but it was rigged by PDP and APGA. This time around APC for sure is winning even though I don't support Ekwunife. Umeh will loose.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by modath(f): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
mek2002:
How true is this information? The Ekwunife I know will find it hard to leave the PDP for a party that is not accepted in Anambra State.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ekwunife-defects-to-apc/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/anambra-central-senatorial-re-run-pdps-ekwunife-defects-to-apc/
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by SpaceTour: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hopeless fool go and discuss your worthless imo state. We do not want the Islamic APC anywhere near Anambra.

Anambra is an APGA state and it stays that way.

[s]
Abagworo:

If the elections was free and fair Ngige won hands down but it was rigged by PDP and APGA. This time around APC for sure is winning even though I don't support Ekwunife. Umeh will loose.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by ManirBK: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Food for the wailers
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by ogmaskman: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Truckpusher:
He is a man with no integrity and a political prostitute and has no ideological leaning.

He can go - I would rather to stick to my belief system no matter what than change side for mere gains that won't make any difference once you hit your grave.

If I were coming from his constituency I'll never vote for him .

When senator Asinobi Ake was lured by Amaechi and his cohorts to decamp to the APC were he was deceived and never returned back.
If he comes back to the PDP, I'll not vote for the iidiot even if it is just on a post to fetch water for our people. grin

...you kidding?

Of all the politicians who defected to the APC Amaechi's camp is the most favoured.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Abagworo(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
SpaceTour:
Hopeless fool go and discuss your worthless imo state. We do not want the Islamic APC anywhere near Anambra.

Anambra is an APGA state and it stays that way.

[s][/s]

You said this same thing about Okorocha before elections but he won. What will you do if Ekwunife wins?
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by SpaceTour: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
As if we don't know how it went down in your banana state. We are talking about Anambra here and not some inconsequential state.

The last senatorial election in Anambra saw a popular Ngige beaten blue and black to the point that he came 3rd. Stay away from what you no nothing about for once.

APC is alien to Anambrans and it will remain so.

[s]
Abagworo:

You said this same thing about Okorocha before elections but he won. What will you do if Ekwunife wins?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by BrokenTV: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Gr8amechi:
Drama as Senator UcheEkwunife officially dumps PDP .. .

http://thenationonlineng.net/ekwunife-defects-to-apc/
If this news is true, it means her failure has started.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Freeman50(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Same woman who can do anything to get what she want. Am not surprised.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by openmine(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Trying to test her popularity or the popularity of APC...If she goes for any of these choices,she is definitely not safe...best she can do is stay where she is and do her rerun under PDP...no need porting wen you know dat will hand over the initiative to an already popular APGA in anambra.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Visits Ede, Condoles With Isiaka Adeleke's Family / FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.