Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC (36813 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
months:
Senator Uche or wateva u call urself, please kindly leave our Office for us in peace, i take God beg u.

Anambra is home to APGA and belongs to APGA. U only received votes last time becos of our love for GEJ, the truth is anybody GEJ presented under PDP stood a chance of winning. he is gone now and so are u.

We dont know u Ooo!

She is no longer a senator.She was amongst the senators removed by the court of appeal last month.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Gr8amechi: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
I still wonder the reason behind this
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Goke7: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
My igbo peeps sha, dem no sabi opposition at all, when they loose out, they join the ruling party or threaten to leave Nigeria grin

6 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Utchgirl(f): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lajet:
This woman have destroyed her political career by joining APC even Chris Ngige that's more popular than her can't win any Election in Anambra state. Most people that voted for you is because of PDP not because of you are popular.

U r very correct my dear !

If only Ngige(APC) is in PDP or evn APGA, he wuldnt hv lost dt seat 2 her(Ekwunife, PDP).

A gud percentage of d Igbos especially Anambrarians dnt like APC.The masses like Ngige bt hate his party ,dt's why Ngige lost it. And Ekwunife hv now decamped 2 APC...She is killing her political career !

6 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by totorimi: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
....and yet APC will accept another PDP, so tell me if all PDP members who are aggrieved are the ones in APC how then can anyone truthfully open their mouth and shout 'CHANGI'

7 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Tolexander: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
waternogetemeny:

I am not confused, i love the Hausa better than you. The real hausas not fulani invaders.

I know say u will find dat hard to believe or understand.

Hausa problem from my point of view(perspective) is fulani invaders that subverted their society and forced them into islam, as well as invaded Nigeria.

Hausas are beautiful people left to their own devises.
when you see yourself being rejected by people, it is either something is wrong with you or you are wrong with something!

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Nickymezor(f): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Good fr her...She sabi port no be small
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by obailala(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
What kind of story is this? undecided
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Naijiant: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by nedu666: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
fake story. how can she decamp to apc in a run up. what of the apc candidate.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by ShowYourCertificate: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
If this is true then I'd say she's making a very huge mistake politically. Fine, she won't be persecuted by the APC government but she will lose her respect in doing that. She will be seen as a coward and a sycophant. I wish her the best though.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by crackhouse(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
tuale4u:
this seems fake to me.
check the source.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by scachy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Then there's no hope for her to near winning in d re run election. cos she has failed woefully on arrival
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by princdebola201(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Igbos-- Any govt in power (AGIP)

Show me one igbo man that have been in opposition for the past 16 years and I will show 5 yorubas..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Barrysleek(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Welcome our incoming senate president. how I wish she could have decamped immediately she was declared winner

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by crackhouse(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
If this story is true, then she's confused and desperate.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by chlowi(f): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
politics lol any where belle face grin
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Descartes: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Even an owl can beat Uche Ekwunife hands down in any keen contest without rigging machines

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by jidethomas: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
i wish her lurk
chukwudi44:
If Ngige with all his popularity could not even make runner up in the last senatorial election with APC,I dont expect Uche to do any better.Anambrarians hate APC more than the devil himself!! The only reason Ngige lost in the first place was because he contested under the banner of the APC,If Ngige had contested even in the labour party ,he could have won the election.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Eyepencil: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
princdebola201:
Igbos-- Any govt in power (AGIP)

Show me one igbo man that have been in opposition for the past 16 years and I will show 5 yorubas..

Mr man shut up!

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by chichriso: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nigeria politics is like that.
good luck for her

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by winniz: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Congrats to Victor Umeh in advance for crusing straight to victory unopposed.
Bye Uche Ekwunife!
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Luukasz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Politically Displaced Party(PDP).
FiiiDiiiFiii Faaawaar

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by gbengus17: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
HIDING FROM DASUKI GATE ==HAMMER
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by princdebola201(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Eyepencil:
Mr man shut up!
E PAIN AM..!!!!!cheesycheesytonguetonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by ukabrother: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Madam just said goodbye to the Senate.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Duru1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
This jackass can only be a senator in Nigeria.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by redcliff: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
modath:
I still don't believe this... saw it on twitter but can't be!!

*Modified *

Hopefully , someone can unearth that video where this woman was ridiculing Ngige & APC!!

Called them failures & Alien to Ibo people!!!

Won't call her names, she's living the name already!!! sad

That the problem with Politicians. They can never say one thing and mean it. They are only after their selfish ambition(s)
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by winniz: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Barrysleek:
Welcome our incoming senate president. how I wish she could have decamped immediately she was declared winner

She never wanted to decamp to APC, She only decamped cos PDP were barred from contesting Anambra Central Senatorial district re-run after the election was nullified.
Well Uche Ekwunife has lost the election already.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by lomprico(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
waternogetemeny:

After demolishing their business in Lagos, u expect them to listen and reward you with their senator. Delusion Grandiose!

U dont know wat u want in life, u are pursuing them, but cant leave them alone.

This is why I love Hausas, forget say Arab take Islam finish them, Hausa would have been the most beautiful people to share a country and live with.
You funny wahlahi! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Throws Shade At FFK Says ‘A Thief Is Never Ashamed’ / Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. / Ambode With Lai Mohammed, D'banj At The Flag Off Of One Lagos Fiesta - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.