Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration (1433 Views)

Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / The Heat Of Virginity. / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by chronique(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
I read the post of a lady last night on this issue,and also read the post of another lady on it this morning. Personally,both OPs were actually making sense from their different points of view. However,the poster who opened her thread this morning,erred with her subsequent comments when she tried to pass across a message that ladies who are no longer virgins,are hopeless. That's a warped and myopic way of reasoning. It isn't objective but subjective and the truth is,intelligent people never talk from a subjective point of view. Being a virgin is a thing of pride to a lady and when I say virgin,I'm not talking of ladies who have done MouthAction,anal sex and all those dirty things. However,it is not the end of the world. Take for example,this little illustrations:

I have the option of marrying one person from 2 beautiful ladies presented to me.

Girl A is a virgin,has good characters,wife material,pretty and all but has poor intellectual capabilities,and isn't the sharpest pen in the bag. Talking and reasoning with her becomes a herculean task cos of her slow way of reasoning. Asides this,she's good to go.

Girl B has all these features that girl A has,and is extremely intelligent and is a leading light in her career path,but isn't a virgin and isn't a LovePeddler either. Just a normal girl who had sex with a man she was in love with in the past but couldn't go on with the relationship due to factors beyond her control.

Which of these 2 do you expect me to pick from? As a gemini,and someone who survives on intellectually stimulating conversations,I'm definitely going to settle for girl B. Reason is that I cant stand a person who is intellectually dull. At that point,your virgintiy wouldn't count for me cos I wouldn't want you to bear me dull kids in future. I fall in love with people who have a lot upstairs(in their brains),before I consider other factors.

Let's look at another scenario here:

I and Mr Chukwu,are two different individuals. Mr Chukwu marries Yetunde,a very pretty lady who happens to be a virgin and works in a multinational company. He's happy with her and accepts her other flaws.

I,Mr Chronique gets married to Yemi,a very beautiful woman who happens to be what I want in a woman. She just doesn't work with a multinational firm;she has gotten to the zenith of her career. She's extremely intelligent and is a public figure world over and is being celebrated.

Now,both Yemi and Yetunde are given the opportunity to address issues facing the society. Yetunde tries her bit and Yemi does her thing but at the end,Yemi's brilliance shines through.

Now,both men are satisfied with their choices but to the public,one stands out. When her biography is being read out,nobody talks about her not being a virgin before she got married to her hubby. Reason is that,she has risen so high in life to a point where nobody has time to make patty talks about her. That's who Yemi is.
Yetunde isn't doing badly and when her biography is being read out,nobody bothers to find out if she was a virgin before marrying her hubby cos it's useless to the public. Her achievements are what people want to hear.

The point here,is that it is nobody's business if you married as a virgin or not;it's actually a business that concerns only you and your husband. Whatever pride you both derive from it,has no immediate benefit to the society.

Now,see this reason why intelligence would always supersede just being a virgin. I'd use an example from the bible.

Remember the case of the 5 wise and 5 foolish virgins? Yes,they were all virgins but 5 had something extra(wisdom and intelligence) that stood them out. The 5 wise virgins had the wisdom to get extra oil in their lamps but the 5 foolish ones didn't. All they had was their virginity. When their oil went dry and they went out to buy and the lord of the feast(the groom) came calling,he didn't ask that they wait for them before the feast commences. He instructed that they should be kept out. Does this prove why your virgin status shouldn't be all you got?

A first class king like David in the bible,lusted after a married woman who wasn't a virgin and after committing the crime of adultery,God forgave him and through her,the wisest king on earth was born.

The same bible that supports being a virgin,also tells us about how God asked Ezekiel to marry a harlot. The same bible tells us about how a harlot(Rahab),was used by God and it's through her lineage that Christ came. Mary Magdalene was a harlot but was a prominent part of the ministry of Jesus Christ.

Who then,has the right to say non-virgins are hopeless? Are you their creator? If we do a proper analysis of character between some of these virgins and non-virgins,we might find out that some of these so called virgins have nothing much to offer when compared to these ladies,apart from their virginity status.

The fact that you bought a brand new 015 Camry as a man,doesn't mean you'll derive more satisfaction than me that bought a tokunbo 015 Mercedes Benz G-wagon G63. It doesn't stop you from admiring my whip and wishing it was yours. Your brand new Camry doesn't mean people will respect you more than my G63. In actual fact,I'd pull more rep than you with my whip. At the end of the day,nobody knows if my car is brand new or tear rubber;NA only previous owner go know. How many people will he tell out of over 6billion humans on the surface of the earth?

So,you see here that virginity isn't the end of it all? It's good to be a virgin but while at it,pls make sure you have other qualities that stands you out. If all you've got going for you is that you're a virgin,then,you're as useless as the girl who has seen a 1000 dicks.

What I would not want us to do,is to ridicule virgins for their status,nor victimize non-virgins for their status. The only people I do not care about,are love peddlers;ashawo nor be work.

Different strokes for different folks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
hmm true talk @op nairaland virgins sickstars, estherfabian and co, come and learn o
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Brb
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by donTbone(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
angry

#summary: do not be beautiful face with an empty head!
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by ClassCaptain(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
personally I don't care if my wife is a virgin or not...As long as she fulfills other requirements. ....and she no bring community borehole con meet me
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by Michizzy(f): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Summary of the topic:
If you are a virgin, do not rely on it alone but have a good personality and other admirable qualities.
If you are not a virgin, don't feel hopeless because with good qualities, skills and wisdom, you are also on point.

Therefore, good qualities, wisdom and nice personality is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by cruzita(f): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
virginity rocks whether the devils like it or not.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by chronique(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Updated.

Iamlegend1,190,acidosis,lalasticlala,ishilove,idowuogbo,dyt,etc. Let's have your views.
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by IamLEGEND1: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
my guy,no matter wetin you yarn the airheads no go ever learn.
So just leave them for lawma
#iNoCallAnybodyTrash
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by chronique(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
May God bless you for using your brain and not just being sentimental. A lot of people are just being sentimental here.

If I may ask all these folks who think that being a "virgin" is all that there is to life,this question,how would they feel?

Question: you're a guy or a lady,and you've always held the opinion that your mother is the best thing in the world cos apparently,she brought you up well,and told you all about the virginity thing,and why you must not give it up before marriage. With the way she brought you up and guided you,she has become a role model to you,and you have developed that mindset that any woman who doesnt/didnt marry as a virgin is hopeless. Only for her to burst your bubble one day and tell you she didn't marry your father as a virgin;what would you do? Will she become one of those hopeless people automatically,or would she still be that role model you've always taken her to be?
Michizzy:
Summary of the topic:
If you are a virgin, do not rely on it alone but have a good personality and other admirable qualities.
If you are not a virgin, don't feel hopeless because with good qualities, skills and wisdom, you are also on point.

Therefore, good qualities, wisdom and nice personality is all that matters.
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by pretydiva(f): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice write up op..buh being a virgin still rocks
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by yyugo6ixx(f): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Virginity really doesn't matter in my own opinion. All that matters is the ability and capability to keep a home... a careless virgin has equal or less worth than a love peddler....
Both cases are in the hands of the gods though....
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by Dyt(f): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
In my own world
Something's don't count
Just like the virgins
Yes I lost mine in my year one
But never forvonce felt bad
Not even attached to the dude
I am a very pretty woman who acts like she's not intelligent cheesy
My own world
I have pride even after one tongue
I do shakara a lot, my choice
I think like a man
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by Acidosis(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
I can consider lady B if she has truly cut off all forms of physical and emotional communication with her ex.

I can also consider lady A, as no one is too dull to learn. Virginity is not a must-have for me, but who am I to reject one that I find attractive?
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by Michizzy(f): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
chronique:
May God bless you for using your brain and not just being sentimental. A lot of people are just being sentimental here.

If I may ask all these folks who think that being a "virgin" is all that there is to life,this question,how would they feel?

Question: you're a guy or a lady,and you've always held the opinion that your mother is the best thing in the world cos apparently,she brought you up well,and told you all about the virginity thing,and why you must not give it up before marriage. With the way she brought you up and guided you,she has become a role model to you,and you have developed that mindset that any woman who doesnt/didnt marry as a virgin is hopeless. Only for her to burst your bubble one day and tell you she didn't marry your father as a virgin;what would you do? Will she become one of those hopeless people automatically,or would she still be that role model you've always taken her to be?
She will still be my role model. Some mistakes are irreversible and lost virginity is one of them. Once broken, it can not be repaired but that doesn't make a woman less virtous unless she decided to be a love peddler. A virtous woman may be a virgin or non-virgin but it's the moral conduct that counts.
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by chronique(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
That exactly is my point. Those who go about claiming non-virgins are altogether worthless,probably have nothing else to offer other than their virginity. Virginity is a thing of pride and respect,but doesn't make a woman better than her peers.
Michizzy:

She will still be my role model. Some mistakes are irreversible and lost virginity is one of them. Once broken, it can not be repaired but that doesn't make a woman less virtous unless she decided to be a love peddler. A virtous woman may be a virgin or non-virgin but it's the moral conduct that counts.
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by ndcide(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
As much as this position is quite intelligent and well laid out, theirs something wrong with the spirit of the @op's position.

It suits the current manipulation going on. There is a sex problem in this age and lots of trade,manipulation and destruction is going on through the instrument of sex.

Many Years back, a man told me that the battle of sex is almost lost and won. Even the church was losing it. He stated some reasons why it will be so. You'll agree with me that, these days people are having more illicit sex than ever. You think it's just ordinary?

One way to protect our world is to preach chastity and I mean absolute chastity. These narrative that tends to water it down, is all a ploy to reduce humans to animals. This " it doesn't matter" line of thought is dangerous. I KNOW WHERE IT'S COMING FROM.

The next one will be the same sex relationship. You see how you did justice to this, it's the same way you'll do justice to the same sex relationship when the time comes. It's mind control. It's all heading towards destruction.

Those who can discern, have seen what's happening through sex these day and they have a desire to warn and advise people on the need for chastity. It's counter productive to have people preach that it's not the most important thing. Well, it's not. That's very correct but it's more than that.

You referred to the Bible a lot. At what point did Easu lose his birthright. He never knew the implications of his decisions at that point. He really would have had more intelligent analysis for it and validate his actions. BUT it was beyond him. Same with Joseph in Egypt.

I believe you know what I'm talking about. The plot of threads like this, should change.

Finally, the devil is not foolish, he knows what he's doing. Actually, it's mortals that don't know what they are doing.

Let's preach chastity no matter how hard it is.

Thanks
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by chronique(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2016
My write-up isn't meant to justify or encourage pre-marital sex. It's rather meant to change the perception of ladies who feel holier than thou towards those who aren't virgins. It's meant to orientate them and to let them know that being a virgin,doesn't automatically make them better than non-virgins. It's meant to let them know that their virginity status becomes valuable only when they have other attributes that can make them stand above shoulder level,when compared with non-virgins. Finally,it's meant to put them in their places and to stop them from being judgmental/critical of non-virgins cos they do not have the right to do that;it hasn't been given to them.

On the same-sex marriage issue,I'd never be stupid to lead an argument in favour of that and the simple reason is this: man and woman were created to produce. If God wanted sex between same-sex,he would have created a male partner for Adam,or a female partner for Eve.
ndcide:
As much as this position is quite intelligent and well laid out, theirs something wrong with the spirit of the @op's position.

It suits the current manipulation going on. There is a sex problem in this age and lots of trade,manipulation and destruction is going on through the instrument of sex.

Many Years back, a man told me that the battle of sex is almost lost and won. Even the church was losing it. He stated some reasons why it will be so. You'll agree with me that, these days people are having more illicit sex than ever. You think it's just ordinary?

One way to protect our world is to preach chastity and I mean absolute chastity. These narrative that tends to water it down, is all a ploy to reduce humans to animals. This " it doesn't matter" line of thought is dangerous. I KNOW WHERE IT'S COMING FROM.

The next one will be the same sex relationship. You see how you did justice to this, it's the same way you'll do justice to the same sex relationship when the time comes. It's mind control. It's all heading towards destruction.

Those who can discern, have seen what's happening through sex these day and they have a desire to warn and advise people on the need for chastity. It's counter productive to have people preach that it's not the most important thing. Well, it's not. That's very correct but it's more than that.

You referred to the Bible a lot. At what point did Easu lose his birthright. He never knew the implications of his decisions at that point. He really would have had more intelligent analysis for it and validate his actions. BUT it was beyond him. Same with Joseph in Egypt.

I believe you know what I'm talking about. The plot of threads like this, should change.

Finally, the devil is not foolish, he knows what he's doing. Actually, it's mortals that don't know what they are doing.

Let's preach chastity no matter how hard it is.

Thanks
Re: The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration by ndcide(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
chronique:
My write-up isn't meant to justify or encourage pre-marital sex. It's rather meant to change the perception of ladies who feel holier than thou towards those who aren't virgins. It's meant to orientate them and to let them know that being a virgin,doesn't automatically make them better than non-virgins. It's meant to let them know that their virginity status becomes valuable only when they have other attributes that can make them stand above shoulder level,when compared with non-virgins. Finally,it's meant to put them in their places and to stop them from being judgmental/critical of non-virgins cos they do not have the right to do that;it hasn't been given to them.

On the same-sex marriage issue,I'd never be stupid to lead an argument in favour of that and the simple reason is this: man and woman were created to produce. If God wanted sex between same-sex,he would have created a male partner for Adam,or a female partner for Eve.

My point is simple. You should encourage those who take pride in chastity. That's a sure way to preach chastity and ensure it in this present world. We have to invest rightly. I stated earlier that people are having more illicit sex now than ever, do you think it's ordinary?

There is is strong war to ensure a Godless society where people will take God and his words for granted. and this narrative is one of such. (Mind control). That other qualities are also more important and I say, it's the truth. But there's a problem with it. Now, can you preach and ensure chastity with this kind of narrative? Is that what will make people avoid illicit sex and live a life of purity, chastity and honour to the Almighty God?

Okay what does God want on this issue. If you know, will this narrative further it?

Again, there is battle going on and the instrument of sex is the means to get hold of people. A lot of occultic agendas are solidified through sex. How do people escape.

Who says the lady or guy with everything going for her or him can't be a Virgin.

I referred to the story of Joseph. Now what if he had sex and remained a slave in portiphar's house.

It wouldn't have affected his hardworking qualities which was all that mattered to portiphar and his household... He would have remained the chief servant and probably gotten several awards. BUT spiritually he was more than that.

Esau never saw the issue of his birthright the true way.

Your point is solid. But there's a problem there.

Let's leave it at that we've made our points.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Man Would Be Fit For Me? / Lesson For All The "Runz" Babes In Nairaland. / This Man Needs Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.