Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY (91528 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Dannox2018: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2019
frank1001:
Is there a way to know the status of my visa application? I had my interview for the business visa on June 3rd and still haven't heard from them.

@FRANK
have u gotten your passport?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by chibros02(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Yeanca:
Good morning, is their a way one can track application...i did my own interview on 7th of June, yet no response from them, all my original work documents were retained!!!!....and travel date is next week Sunday, and no preparation...getting worried

Send an email to them.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Yeanca(f): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2019
What's the email address
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by frank1001: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2019
Dannox2018:

@FRANK
have u gotten your passport?

they still have my passport and original documents
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by frank1001: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2019
Got my passport today. Denied sad
Their intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the visa expired could not be established.

You have not submitted the documents required for the visa procedure to test your roots in Nigeria. For this reason, return cannot be whispered.

Visiting a coy in Berlin. Hotel booking etc has been paid for now this.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Beverlyhills: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hardluck.

Brace Up , a rejection isnt the end. Between I guess you applied for a Business visa.
Do well to list out the Documentation used so you can get candid help.

These Schengen Countries oh well!

quote author=frank1001 post=79472307]Got my passport today. Denied sad
Their intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the visa expired could not be established.

You have not submitted the documents required for the visa procedure to test your roots in Nigeria. For this reason, return cannot be whispered.

Visiting a coy in Berlin. Hotel booking etc has been paid for now this.[/quote]
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by chibros02(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yeanca:
What's the email address
info@lago.diplo.de
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by chibros02(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
frank1001:
Got my passport today. Denied sad

Visiting a coy in Berlin. Hotel booking etc has been paid for now this.

sorry for the denied!

What's documents do you presented and Visa type?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by frank1001: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2019
It is a business visa.
- [x] Invitation email print out
- [x] Completed printout of videx form
- [x] Scan and print colored copy of international passport
- [x] 2 passport according to specifications
- [x] travel health insurance
- [x] copy of the round trip airline reservation with passenger reservation number and travel
- [x] Typed and signed sheet with the following information: name, d.o.b., place o.b., passport 
number, telephone number, email, postal address, contact in Germany (name and address)
- [x] original invitation letter
- [x] invitation from a company in Germany
- [x] letter of introduction from employer
- [x] personal bank statements of the last three months
- [x] employment contract and pay slips of the last three months
- [x] offer letter
- [x] Contract
- [x] Proof of landed property
- [x] Marriage Certificate

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by frank1001: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Who knows about the appeal process and the email to send the appeal to?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Beverlyhills: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2019
With all that Documentation they denied you. Well you can check your Rejection letter at the end theres the step to follow to write a Remonstration letter.
Guess the marriage and landed property isnt much of a tie now.
Any travel history?
I guess theres maybe something lacking on the Berlin Company's end.

Their appeal process is pretty straightforward when compared to France.

Good luck!

quote author=frank1001 post=79500077]Who knows about the appeal process and the email to send the appeal to?[/quote]
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by frank1001: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2019
no travel history I guess that's why

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Beverlyhills: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2019
Then your Remonstration letter has to be very detailed. Rememeber to include Why is the Business trip important to you and your company in your letter.

author=frank1001 post=79502769]no travel history I guess that's why[/quote]
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Yeanca(f): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2019
chibros02:

info@lago.diplo.de
ok,thanks
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by chibros02(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
frank1001:
It is a business visa.
- [x] Invitation email print out
- [x] Completed printout of videx form
- [x] Scan and print colored copy of international passport
- [x] 2 passport according to specifications
- [x] travel health insurance
- [x] copy of the round trip airline reservation with passenger reservation number and travel
- [x] Typed and signed sheet with the following information: name, d.o.b., place o.b., passport 
number, telephone number, email, postal address, contact in Germany (name and address)
- [x] original invitation letter
- [x] invitation from a company in Germany
- [x] letter of introduction from employer
- [x] personal bank statements of the last three months
- [x] employment contract and pay slips of the last three months
- [x] offer letter
- [x] Contract
- [x] Proof of landed property
- [x] Marriage Certificate

Try to include below documents to boost your chance next time.

- CAC bussiness /limited from your employer

- If limited firs tax while for business owners and working under any organisation personal income tax

- Your employer statement of account

- itinery with clear details

- letter clearly written your intention of your travelling/business trip

I thought the statement of account is now 6months, i have asked the same question here no one care to answer my question,I stand to be corrected and your home tie is okey, because a friend of mine got his visa with virgin passport.
Send them an appeal to their email, they may ask you to come with some documents you excluded.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Beverlyhills: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Its 3 months for Personal and Company Bank statement

quote author=chibros02 post=79511007]

Try to include below documents to boost your chance next time.

- CAC bussiness /limited from your employer

- If limited firs tax while for business owners and working under any organisation personal income tax

- Your employer statement of account

- itinery with clear details

- letter clearly written your intention of your travelling/business trip

I thought the statement of account is now 6months, i have asked the same question here no one care to answer my question,I stand to be corrected and your home tie is okey, because a friend of mine got his visa with virgin passport.
Send them an appeal to their email, they may ask you to come with some documents you excluded.[/quote]
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Dannox2018: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Goodevening everyone.
Please i will like to know if VIDEX FORM is mandatory for business visa applicants.
Thank you.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Dannox2018: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2019
Please i will like to know if it compulsory to fill the videx form for business visa.
Because i have filled it but when i print it out the question 31a ,b and c are unfilled and i can't find where to fill them in the form to avoid incompleteness. Or is it normal for it to be unfilled.
You can find the form in the image.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by SamReinvented: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2019
Dannox2018:
Please i will like to know if it compulsory to fill the videx form for business visa.
Because i have filled it but when i print it out the question 31a ,b and c are unfilled and i can't find where to fill them in the form to avoid incompleteness. Or is it normal for it to be unfilled.
You can find the form in the image.

Only videx form is allowed. Once you're able to generate the three barcodes and print, you're fine. The blank spaces don't apply to you, that's the reason why they didn't show up while filling your application.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Dannox2018: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2019
SamReinvented:

Only videx form is allowed. Once you're able to generate the three barcodes and print, you're fine. The blank spaces don't apply to you, that's the reason why they didn't show up while filling your application.

Thanks for reply. That means i won't have my hotel reservation written in the videx form?

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by SamReinvented: 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dannox2018:

Thanks for reply. That means i won't have my hotel reservation written in the videx form?

I think you should do the process all over or review what you filled.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Dannox2018: 3:52am On Jun 25, 2019
SamReinvented:

I think you should do the process all over or review what you filled.

So are you trying to say that the question 31a , b and c is not suppose to be empty for a business visa videx form?
I have done it over and over and it's still the same.
While filling the form there is no space for hotel except for tourist applicant which i am not.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Yeanca(f): 4:31am On Jun 25, 2019
I am yet to get a reply oooo...and it's over 14days....should i go to the embassy?...date of travel is this Sunday, please help
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Yeanca(f): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Good morning , please i need a reply, can i track my application?,thanks
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Beverlyhills: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Do send an email quoting your details.

quote author=Yeanca post=79646804]Good morning , please i need a reply, can i track my application?,thanks[/quote]
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Yeanca(f): 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Beverlyhills:
Do send an email quoting your details.

quote author=Yeanca post=79646804]Good morning , please i need a reply, can i track my application?, thanks

I have
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Yeanca(f): 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Yeanca:

I have
But no reply from them
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Beverlyhills: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
You have to go to the embassy to complain if you haven’t still received your reply by now.
Yeanca:

But no reply from them
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ibukunpops(f): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
Have you received your passport now?

Yeanca:
Good morning , please i need a reply, can i track my application?,thanks
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ibukunpops(f): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please is this the only thread for Germany Visiting Visa?

If there is any other one, kindly share

And if none, can people share their transcripts please, so others can learn

Thank you
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Dannox2018: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2019
We need to be posting our transcripts here to help each other.
Thanks
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Beverlyhills: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
I know no one likes to be the bearer of bad news but let's learn from every experience good or bad.

Keep this thread alive.....

Dannox2018:

We need to be posting our transcripts here to help each other.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta / USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) / Top 10 Areas In The Usa With The Most Nigerian Population.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.