Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY (91661 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Dannox2018: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please what are the likely questions for business visa applicant?
What is the Visa fee in naira?
What is the process at the embassy like for business visa applicants?
Thanks.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Ggee(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2019
House, please like how many hours can one stay in the German embassy for Visa interview?
For a 7.30 am appointment, what possible time can one leave the embassy?

Thank you for your help.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by SamReinvented: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2019
Dannox2018:
Please what are the likely questions for business visa applicant?
What is the Visa fee in naira?
What is the process at the embassy like for business visa applicants?
Thanks.

German visa interview is very friendly. No need to practice anything, just be honest with your mission in Germany (which should be visiting).You should know basic details of your visit (hotels you'll stay, relationship with inviting host, etc). You'd be given time to explain in detail, any unclear info. As long as, you have coherent answers (which you should if your intention is pure), you're good.

Ggee:
House, please like how many hours can one stay in the German embassy for Visa interview?
For a 7.30 am appointment, what possible time can one leave the embassy?

Thank you for your help.
If you have 7:30 interview, prepare to be done around 9am - 9:30 ish. The interview itself lasts about 10 to 30 minutes (depending on your case).... but the other processes and waiting time would take most of the period.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Ggee(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
SamReinvented:

German visa interview is very friendly. No need to practice anything, just be honest with your mission in Germany (which should be visiting).You should know basic details of your visit (hotels you'll stay, relationship with inviting host, etc). You'd be given time to explain in detail, any unclear info. As long as, you have coherent answers (which you should if your intention is pure), you're good.

If you have 7:30 interview, prepare to be done around 9am - 9:30 ish. The interview itself lasts about 10 to 30 minutes (depending on your case).... but the other processes and waiting time would take most of the period.

Thank you very much.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Dannox2018: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
SamReinvented:

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Ggee(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2019
SamReinvented:

Thanks, this will help me to plan my movement properly.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Dannox2018: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ggee:

Thanks, this will help me to plan my movement properly.

Don't fail to gv us the download of how the interview and everything went.
Goodluck.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by umarabubakar303: 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please how much does a German 6months visa cost and a flight ticket in naira?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Muphylad: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Thank God I received my business visa .
My timeline:

18/6/19 - send mail to German embassy for appointment booking date.

19/6/19 - Reply from embassy to come for interview on 21/06/19 at 07:30 am.

21/6/19 - went for interview at the German embassy.

1/7/19 - Document was picked at the German embassy by DHL.

2/7/19 - Received document from DHL with visa on passport.

If you are genuine traveller, German embassy is the best for shengen visa application.

3 Likes

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by chibros02(m): 6:26am On Jul 04, 2019
Muphylad:
My timeline:

If you are genuine traveller, German embassy is the best for shengen visa application.

Congrats!!!

You aspired me and others here preparing to submit their documents and book for appointment.

Please can you give us the detail's of documents you submitted to the embassy so that others can learn from it, if possible likely questions during interview!
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Dannox2018: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2019
Muphylad:
My timeline:

Congratulations.
Pleaae i will like to know if i can submit with typed shenghen application without videx form.
Thank you.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Beverlyhills: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2019
Muphylad:
My timeline:

Congrats....
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Muphylad: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2019
chibros02:

Congrats!!!

You aspired me and others here preparing to submit their documents and book for appointment.

Please can you give us the detail's of documents you submitted to the embassy so that others can learn from it, if possible likely questions during interview!

Completed online videx form
3 months coy bank statement
3 months personal/salary bank statement
Letter of intro from employer in Nigeria
Invitation letter from German coy
Employer CAC memoranda
Employer tax certificate/clearance
Employment letter and 3 months salary slip
Marriage certificate and children npc birth certificates
2 passport photographs

2 Likes

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Muphylad: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2019
Dannox2018:

Congratulations.
Pleaae i will like to know if i can submit with typed shenghen application without videx form.
Thank you.

No you cannot.
The requirement is to fill the videx form online and print 2 copies with the page containing your unique 3 bar codes at the end of the form.

It is the bar code the interviewer will scan to bring out your filled application form on the system.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Muphylad: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2019
chibros02:

Congrats!!!

I was interview by a Nigerian.
Normal questions were asked.
Like when are you going, what is the purpose of travel,who is taking financial responsibility of your trip, how many days are you going to spend in Germany, are you entering Germany direct or through another schengen territory, who is the contact person in Germany.

The interviewer will be checking your answers with the submitted documents and your composure.

Part of the documents to submit are flight reservation and hotel booking/reservation.

Another thing that helps is the arrangement and organisation of your documents. Two copies of all documents are required for submission and one each must be original.

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Dannox2018: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2019
Muphylad:

No you cannot.
The requirement is to fill the videx form online and print 2 copies with the page containing your unique 3 bar codes at the end of the form.

It is the bar code the interviewer will scan to bring out your filled application form on the system.

I asked because while feeling the form, there was no place to put my hotel details. I hope that is not an issue although I hv printed my videx form out.
I hope it doesn't matter?
The space for hotel is empty cos i want to apply for business visa.
Thanks.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Muphylad: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2019
Dannox2018:

I asked because while feeling the form, there was no place to put my hotel details. I hope that is not an issue although I hv printed my videx form out.
I hope it doesn't matter?
The space for hotel is empty cos i want to apply for business visa.
Thanks.

It does not matter since you ve your printed hotel reservation.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Beverlyhills: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2019
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Muphylad: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2019
Beverlyhills:
Thanks for the information. At the end of the videx application, it says download and continue . Form has been downloaded with 3 barcodes but When continue is clicked to submit it doesn’t generate any info.
Is that normal? quote author=Muphylad post=79927401]

Like when are you going, what is the purpose of travel,who is taking financial responsibility of your trip, how many days are you going to spend in Germany, are you entering Germany direct or through another schengen territory, who is the contact person in Germany.

The interviewer will be checking your answers with the submitted documents and your composure.

Part of the documents to submit are flight reservation and hotel booking/reservation.

Another thing that helps is the arrangement and organisation of your documents. Two copies of all documents are required for submission and one each must be original.

It is normal
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by chibros02(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Muphylad:

Thank You for this useful informations, it will really help!

What type of tax were included in your successfully application?
FIRS (company tax/income return tax) or LIRS(personal income tax) any other tax apart from the one i listed please specify
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Muphylad: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2019
chibros02:

Thank You for this useful informations, it will really help!

What type of tax were included in your successfully application?
FIRS (company tax/income return tax) or LIRS(personal income tax) any other tax apart from the one i listed please specify

FIRS
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Beverlyhills: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2019
[Thanks. Any previous travel history

quote author=Muphylad post=79930377]

It is normal[/quote]
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Muphylad: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2019
Beverlyhills:
[Thanks. Any previous travel history

quote author=Muphylad post=79930377]

It is normal

No.
I was also asked.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ibukunpops(f): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thank you for taking time to reply everyone

And Congratulations

Muphylad:

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ibukunpops(f): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Really?

No Travel History?

Muphylad:

No.
I was also asked.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ibukunpops(f): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
More people should share their timeline and experiences, either good or bad, so that we can all learn from one another

Thank you
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by lonlytroy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hello, I was denied France Visa in 2017 and I had to reapply through German embassy and was also denied cuz France stamped my passport with one Cancellation logo

please what's my chance of getting the Visa if I apply this time with a new passport since the old one has expired
Thanks
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ibukunpops(f): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2019
Even though the passport has expired, they still have your details, so you have to maintain same information

What was the purpose of the trip then?

Have you traveled anywhere after the denial?

lonlytroy:
Hello, I was denied France Visa in 2017 and I had to reapply through German embassy and was also denied cuz France stamped my passport with one Cancellation logo

please what's my chance of getting the Visa if I apply this time with a new passport since the old one has expired
Thanks
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by lonlytroy(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2019
ibukunpops:
Even though the passport has expired, they still have your details, so you have to maintain same information

What was the purpose of the trip then?

Have you traveled anywhere after the denial?

The purpose of travelling was for tourism and the Visa was denied in 2017
I haven't really travel with the passport before it got expired

My question is, will my record still show in their system if I should reapply this time
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Beverlyhills: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2019
It's on record already. It's just 2 years ago. Your details have been safely kept with all the schengen countries.
Nevertheless, every application is treated as a fresh application, if you meet the requirements to be granted a Visa ofcourse you would be issued one. On your Refusal letter from France, what point was ticked?

quote author=lonlytroy post=79960262]

My question is, will my record still show in their system if I should reapply this time

[/quote]
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by lonlytroy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Beverlyhills:
It's on record already. It's just 2 years ago. Your details have been safely kept with all the schengen countries.
Nevertheless, every application is treated as a fresh application, if you meet the requirements to be granted a Visa ofcourse you would be issued one. On your Refusal letter from France, what point was ticked?

quote author=lonlytroy post=79960262]

No justification to prove any travelling something like that
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Beverlyhills: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Shouldn’t be a problem then . Put in a good application and be on your merry way to Germany.
Remember to correct the point noted
lonlytroy:

No justification to prove any travelling something like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos / Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.