Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY (91412 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by dubby33: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2023
Wow my sister visit visa came out in 5 days. First time traveller. Submitted on 20th Nov, dhl brought the passport this morning.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by HAMSAL9JA: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
Good evening everyone, I'm new here and I would like to know more about Germany work visa. I am a furniture by profession and I would like to migrate to Germany asap. I am also an hnd holder in marketing. Please I would appreciate if anyone can put Me through the procedure.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by pepakov581: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2023
Hi all,

I applied for a business visa and had my interview on 21st November.

Yesterday, DHL returned my prepaid envelope with my passport and a print out saying I have been issued a visa. I'm a bit confused now though as to when or how I'm supposed to receive the actual visa. Would it be sent via email or how would I receive the visa?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by pufframmy: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
u keep posting this everywere eyes on you

Abubakarolat:
January 2024 Germany will open their portal for skilled and non skilled applicant to apply for a 1 year visa

But note you just have a blocked account

Please note : I read a post about fake agent , now their are many agent scammers claiming to be travel agent please be careful

Incase you need some of the visa application documents like flight reservation, hotel reservation, travel health insurance , cover letter writing and appointment date I can be of help as this is where most people fall in the hand of the fake agent

Please help to forward in other for people not to fall a victim of fake agent again cause it's not easy

quote author=HAMSAL9JA post=127214507]Good evening everyone, I'm new here and I would like to know more about Germany work visa. I am a furniture by profession and I would like to migrate to Germany asap. I am also an hnd holder in marketing. Please I would appreciate if anyone can put Me through the procedure.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Best777: 9:02am On Mar 30
Hello everyone. Please i need help. i just got a full paid sponsorship to a 7 day predoctoral school in germany.
Please what kind of visa should i apply for
and also
whats process as i am clueless
please help me out
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Jamolili: 12:07am On Apr 04
Good day House

I want to say a big thanks to the gurus in the house
Finally I got my German tourist visa today after trying UK for 3time and got refused and canada once in the last 16months
Am a silent reader and I got all the informations in this platform. I did all myself without the help of any agent except the appointment I paid for.
Thanks once again and I wish anyone waiting for their response best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Zoey1: 12:23am On Apr 06
Congratulations.
What duration were you given and was it Lagos German embassy?
Jamolili:
Good day House

Finally I got my German tourist visa today after trying UK for 3time and got refused and canada once in the last 16months
Am a silent reader and I got all the informations in this platform. I did all myself without the help of any agent except the appointment I paid for.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Jamolili: 3:39pm On Apr 06
Zoey1:
Congratulations.
What duration were you given and was it Lagos German embassy?

26days. Yes Lagos Embassy
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Zoey1: 9:08pm On Apr 06
Thanks for your response.
To ask further was that your first scheghen visa? Thanks
Jamolili:

26days. Yes Lagos Embassy
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Rockyfancino(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06
dubby33:
Wow my sister visit visa came out in 5 days. First time traveller. Submitted on 20th Nov, dhl brought the passport this morning.
What is she travelling for, business, tourist, school or work?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Rockyfancino(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06
Jamolili:
Good day House

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Rockyfancino(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06
Jamolili:
Good day House

Congratulations, how much is flight fee?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Jamolili: 4:54am On Apr 07
Zoey1:
Thanks for your response.
To ask further was that your first scheghen visa? Thanks

My first Approved scheghen visa but I tried Italy last year and it was denied

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Jamolili: 4:55am On Apr 07
Rockyfancino:

What is she travelling for, business, tourist, school or work?

Tourist
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Jamolili: 4:57am On Apr 07
Rockyfancino:

Congratulations, how much is flight fee?

€80 it was 131,500naira then but I don't Know the exchange rate now
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Zoey1: 10:20am On Apr 07
Suprised, because most of them hardly give more than 2weeks to a first timer.
Congrats
Jamolili:

My first Approved scheghen visa but I tried Italy last year and it was denied
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by vintagecreator: 5:09pm On Apr 15
Jamolili:
Good day House

If anyone needs help like @Jamolili to get appointment date for German visa application or getting your health insurance, let me know or chat me 07065737817. Till we all win. Love you all
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by pseudonomer: 4:44pm On Apr 20
I have someone who has 2 days until their visa appointment, and they want to cancel it to rebook for another time, but the system doesn’t allow it. What can be done?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Top 10 Areas In The Usa With The Most Nigerian Population. / This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.