Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY (91714 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Vision202: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
SamReinvented:

1. Visit visa
2. If you know exactly when your document would arrive, book your appointment. If not, don't take the risk as you may not be able to book another appointment in the next 3 months if you miss your original appointment.
3. You can check the german website yourself to see the available dates.

Thanks once again for your help.
I have contacted the organiser and they said the original documents will be sent today or tomorrow, they even suggested I proceed to book an appointment.
When I tried to book an appointment, it was telling me no available date, I learnt from the thread to check at midnight to get a date which I plan to do.
But my question now is:
1. Is it after booking appointment I'm going to fill the application form to print two copies?
2. Or I must fill the application form before booking appointment? Because I can't find the application form on their website.
Thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by SamReinvented: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Vision202:

I have contacted the organiser and they said the original documents will be sent today or tomorrow, they even suggested I proceed to book an appointment.
When I tried to book an appointment, it was telling me no available date, I learnt from the thread to check at midnight to get a date which I plan to do.
But my question now is:
1. Is it after booking appointment I'm going to fill the application form to print two copies?
2. Or I must fill the application form before booking appointment? Because I can't find the application form on their website.
You can fill the form any time. The link to fill the form is on their website...check very well.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ibukunpops(f): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
Appointment date is your priority right now, I booked mine around 11pm nigerian time

You can fill the form and everything else afterwards

All the best.

Vision202:

But my question now is:
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ibukunpops(f): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
where you able to get a date?

AyokunnuO:

Thanks.
I'll follow up closely. This is helpful.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Vision202: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2019
SamReinvented:

You can fill the form any time. The link to fill the form is on their website...check very well.

Thanks man.
I was able to fill the application form.
But I couldn't book an appointment, I woke up 12am and the only available date seen is Oct. 25th and the course I'm going for starts early October.
Please what else can be done to get an early date, i really like to get appointment date this August or early September at most

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Vision202: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2019
ibukunpops:
Appointment date is your priority right now, I booked mine around 11pm nigerian time

You can fill the form and everything else afterwards

All the best.

Thanks
I didn't know getting an appointment date will be an issue. I was only concerned in getting all my documents, fill the form and go for the interview.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by SamReinvented: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Vision202:

Thanks man.
I was able to fill the application form.
But I couldn't book an appointment, I woke up 12am and the only available date seen is Oct. 25th and the course I'm going for starts early October.
Please what else can be done to get an early date, i really like to get appointment date this August or early September at most

You should’ve booked that date and then asked the German institution to mail the embassy and request for an earlier date on your behalf (hoping for the best). Your appointment will only keep shifting further if you don’t book an available date on time. You won’t find an earlier date from what you have seen.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by fancyto(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
having the same issues with a visa appointment in Germany please can anyone tell me how I can get an earlier appointment.
My school is resuming September 10th...
And available appointment date is 25th of October.
Although I have booked an appointment since July 21st but not an appointment date.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Vision202: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
SamReinvented:

You should’ve booked that date and then asked the German institution to mail the embassy and request for an earlier date on your behalf (hoping for the best). Your appointment will only keep shifting further if you don’t book an available date on time. You won’t find an earlier date from what you have seen.

Thanks
I didn't book the date because I thought it's of no use and have read you can't change an appointment date as you will have to wait for next six month.
I have sent mail to the organizers, I hope they could be able to assist and get me an earlier date.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Vision202: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
[quote author=fancyto post=80868384]having the same issues with a visa appointment in Germany please can anyone tell me how I can get an earlier appointment.
Although I have booked an appointment since July 21st but not an appointment date.[/quote]

How is this possible?
Can you book appointment without appointment date?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Vision202: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
AyokunnuO:

Great response from you. We will be sleeping and waking up together as from now. Hope leavened already
Thanks.

Were you able to book an appointment?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by SOPWriter: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
fancyto:
having the same issues with a visa appointment in Germany please can anyone tell me how I can get an earlier appointment.
Although I have booked an appointment since July 21st but not an appointment date.
We are very close to the ember months and a lot of people are trying to book an appointment at this time, therefore, the reason for the inability to secure a date with the embassy. So Sir, it's a general issues, just keep your hope alive and don't give up yet.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by creolehunt: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
SamReinvented:

I think you should do the process all over or review what you filled.

Hi. Please I've sent you a PM. Could you please reply.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by SamReinvented: 12:59am On Aug 08, 2019
creolehunt:

Hi. Please I've sent you a PM. Could you please reply.
You’d have to ask your questions here for others to also learn.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by creolehunt: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2019
SamReinvented:

You’d have to ask your questions here for others to also learn.

Ok bro.

I'll be attending a conference in Germany by November, a certain percentage of the financial aspect will be shouldered by by employer, while I handle the remaining part.

The problem is that I spoke with my HR and it was agreed that I will be issued the following documents

A Board Resolution
A No Objection Certificate
Recommendation Letter
Company Tax Cert
A Letter from my Line Manager

The problem is that I won't be getting the company's Account Statement. Infact i was told not to even mention it.

Second problem is that for personal reasons, I do not want to use my salary account (this is my main account) although I was told that they may not ask at the embassy as far as the company states that they are the ones sponsoring my trip. My HR has agreed to write in the NOC that the company is footing the bill's 100%.

Please take a look at both issues raised and advice me know how I can work around them.

Thanks man.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Vision202: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2019
Thanks samreinvented once again.

I collected my original documents on Monday at the dhl office and mail has been sent to the embassy on my behalf for an earlier appointment date, I'm yet to hear from the embassy.

But I want to ask one more question.
While filling the application form I included my middle name too not knowing it's (former surname) that should be there, which I don't have any.
Should I just ignore it or fill another form?
If I fill another form will the previous one be automatically erased from their system?

I don't want to make any mistake concerning the whole process.
Thanks as I await your response.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by SamReinvented: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Vision202:
Thanks samreinvented once again.

I collected my original documents on Monday at the dhl office and mail has been sent to the embassy on my behalf for an earlier appointment date, I'm yet to hear from the embassy.

But I want to ask one more question.
While filling the application form I included my middle name too not knowing it's (former surname) that should be there, which I don't have any.
Should I just ignore it or fill another form?
If I fill another form will the previous one be automatically erased from their system?

I don't want to make any mistake concerning the whole process.
Thanks as I await your response.

The embassy will not give you any early appointment, if you don’t have one at all already. Also, the earlier your original appointment, the higher the chance of getting even earlier appointment. That’s why I asked you before to choose whatever date you find on their website and then tell your inviting company to mail the embassy on your behalf. The embassy will most likely not grant an early appointment based on the email you send to them as an individual (they’d just tell you none is available). But an email or call from the German company inviting you will carry heavier weight and will most probably give a positive result.

On the name.... whatever name you fill should conform with what is on your passport. If there’s a discrepancy with some of the other documents, you’d need an affidavit.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by SamReinvented: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
creolehunt:

Ok bro.

I'll be attending a conference in Germany by November, a certain percentage of the financial aspect will be shouldered by by employer, while I handle the remaining part.

The problem is that I spoke with my HR and it was agreed that I will be issued the following documents

A Board Resolution
A No Objection Certificate
Recommendation Letter
Company Tax Cert
A Letter from my Line Manager

The problem is that I won't be getting the company's Account Statement. Infact i was told not to even mention it.

Second problem is that for personal reasons, I do not want to use my salary account (this is my main account) although I was told that they may not ask at the embassy as far as the company states that they are the ones sponsoring my trip. My HR has agreed to write in the NOC that the company is footing the bill's 100%.

Please take a look at both issues raised and advice me know how I can work around them.

Thanks man.

No serious solid company would give you their account statement. The documents they have given you is all you need. If in the introduction letter, your company is writing that they are footing the entire bill (and they are ready to still say that when the embassy contacts them for verification), then you are good to go.

Attach your salary bank statement, that’s one of the strongest documents to prove that you indeed have ties with this company that wants to sponsor you.

2 Likes

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Vision202: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
SamReinvented:

The embassy will not give you any early appointment, if you don’t have one at all already. Also, the earlier your original appointment, the higher the chance of getting even earlier appointment. That’s why I asked you before to choose whatever date you find on their website and then tell your inviting company to mail the embassy on your behalf. The embassy will most likely not grant an early appointment based on the email you send to them as an individual (they’d just tell you none is available). But an email or call from the German company inviting you will carry heavier weight and will most probably give a positive result.

On the name.... whatever name you fill should conform with what is on your passport. If there’s a discrepancy with some of the other documents, you’d need an affidavit.

Thanks.
That is exactly what I did, i booked and the institution sent mail on my behalf to request for an earlier appointment date.

Also the 3 names on d form are the same as on my passport, just that when I checked the form well there is no (middle name ) rather (former surname). So I'm kind of confused because I have middle name and not former surname.

To be on the safe side, can I fill another application form to use and forget the former?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by SamReinvented: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2019
Vision202:

Thanks.
That is exactly what I did, i booked and the institution sent mail on my behalf to request for an earlier appointment date.

Also the 3 names on d form are the same as on my passport, just that when I checked the form well there is no (middle name ) rather (former surname). So I'm kind of confused because I have middle name and not former surname.

To be on the safe side, can I fill another application form to use and forget the former?

Alright, then you’d have to wait till they respond.

The given name column is supposed to contain your name as it is on your passport. The given name on Nigerian passports always shows the first name and middle name. That’s how you should put it on the form. If you have no former name, that place should be blank on the form. So, if there’s a mistake, fill another form.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by felixboye1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
Pls can someone help me with an email to send an appeal letter & documents to. I sent the attachments to info@lago.diplo.de but was not delivered.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Vision202: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
SamReinvented:

Alright, then you’d have to wait till they respond.

The given name column is supposed to contain your name as it is on your passport. The given name on Nigerian passports always shows the first name and middle name. That’s how you should put it on the form. If you have no former name, that place should be blank on the form. So, if there’s a mistake, fill another form.

Thanks so much, I get it now.
Will fill another form.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Alric: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Anybody in the house to tend to my curiousity as regard my subject matter ?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by majesticwealth: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hello, please can a Nigerian book visa appointment in Benin Republic?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Ijeshalomo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
How can one get appointment in Lagos for 3 weeks tourism ?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ibukunpops(f): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Try around midnight, they usually open up then

Ijeshalomo:
How can one get appointment in Lagos for 3 weeks tourism ?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ibukunpops(f): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
If you are a resident or working there, yes you can

majesticwealth:
Hello, please can a Nigerian book visa appointment in Benin Republic?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ibukunpops(f): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
What is it?

Alric:
Anybody in the house to tend to my curiousity as regard my subject matter ?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by SamReinvented: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
@ibukunpops how did your appeal go?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by NIFES(f): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hello all;
Please how can one secure an earlier appointment date? The earliest date I am seeing for appointment is 6th Dec. Thank you.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by sunrise2: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2019
Please house I need a answer here.

My invitation letter date state that 18 September 2019, since first of this month I tried every possible way to book an early appointment but all in avail due to no available appointment for the months of October, November and December.
This morning the only available appointment date is 3 January 2020.

My fear is the invitation letter will be invalid before end of december this year/January 2020.
Please how can one book a early appointment date or can I still make use of the invitation letter in January 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.