Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY (91854 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Bonn2007: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
Schengenvisa yes
Gentlesoul3268:

Please is Germany are open for tourist visa?

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Iamajala: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please I want to apply for German tourist visa, my question is, can I use hotel reservation since I don't know anyone over there or I must have an invitation?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by pufframmy: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
any successful applicant here
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by pufframmy: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
share documents please
pufframmy:
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Maximuspfc: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good day all

I would be applying for a Schengen business visa to Germany soon but I would go to some other Schengen countries during the business trip.

What sort of Schengen Visa to Germany would I apply for in my case, a single entry or multiple trip?

Thanks a lot
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by uchman(m): 5:59am On Feb 01, 2022
I
Maximuspfc:
Good day all

I would be applying for a Schengen business visa to Germany soon but I would go to some other Schengen countries during the business trip.

What sort of Schengen Visa to Germany would I apply for in my case, a single entry or multiple trip?

Thanks a lot

Have they started giving visa to first timers?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by agofineboy: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good Day All,

Please I need advice on how to proceed.

My mother-in-law was denied her visiting visa.

She was scheduled to spend 3 months, and I provided a sponsorship letter.

PLease what are my options? Has anyone experienced such a thing before?

Thanks and awaiting a response.

Vincent
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Eky29: 6:41am On Feb 07, 2022
Good morning
How are you doing?
Have you gotten appointment for the Tourist visa?
Please can you share the link?
Thank you. quote author=Iamajala post=109423559]Please I want to apply for German tourist visa, my question is, can I use hotel reservation since I don't know anyone over there or I must have an invitation?[/quote]
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Iamajala: 7:59am On Feb 07, 2022
Eky29:
Good morning
How are you doing?
Have you gotten appointment for the Tourist visa?
Please can you share the link?
Thank you. quote author=Iamajala post=109423559]Please I want to apply for German tourist visa, my question is, can I use hotel reservation since I don't know anyone over there or I must have an invitation?

German appointment page is always open and close, you have to always be on the look out.

This is the link
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_category.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=564

but there are currently no available appointment always check everyday, that was how I was able to get one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Fehintolajones: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Does she have travel history to other countries?

Let her apply for UK visa first, Schengen visa is easier with a valid UK, US or Canada visa

My 2cents

agofineboy:
Good Day All,

Please I need advice on how to proceed.

My mother-in-law was denied her visiting visa.

She was scheduled to spend 3 months, and I provided a sponsorship letter.

PLease what are my options? Has anyone experienced such a thing before?

Thanks and awaiting a response.

Vincent

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Fehintolajones: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Multiple entry and ensure you make the flight itinerary show that and include hotel reservation for the other country.

Maximuspfc:
Good day all

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Fehintolajones: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
bonavin1:
Hi guys, I really cannot get a thread for a visit Visa. So please accommodate my question here as it's also a short stay Visa.
I plan on joining my Uncle in Germany for a short visit.
Though he is my 'Uncle-in law' as he is married to my direct aunty.
He has already sent the invitation letter accross to I and my cousin with 1st of May as planned date of entry. He has also agreed to take care of sponsorship and support during our stay.

1) Employment letter/contract agreement with employer
2) Evidence of leave permission from employer
3) Evidence of tax returns from employer
4) two identical photo
5) Passport.
6) Invitation letter
7)Sponsorship letter
coolLetter of commitment
9)Round trip flight itinerary
10) Medical insurance.
11) proof of relationship with the host
12) Marriage certificate..
13) Bank statement
Please, my question is as follows,

1) He seems not to be sure on how to go about the commitment and sponsorship letter as per taking care of our living expense though he said he would find out as he goes to get the medical insurance,

2) What's the best way to prove my relationship with him? birth certificate, marriage certificate, pictures etc

3) I haven't travelled before, Will it work Not likely, best you apply for UK Visa first, you can check out the thread on how to go about the application

Thank you
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Fehintolajones: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
YES you can use hotel reservation, also include daily itinerary of all you plan to do while you there

I hope you have travel history

Iamajala:
Please I want to apply for German tourist visa, my question is, can I use hotel reservation since I don't know anyone over there or I must have an invitation?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Klinnit: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hello all
Pls how long does it take for a German business visa to be issued?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Soraco57(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
good afternoon, as a business owner, who uses savings account for business n also savings, is it acceptable
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Eky29: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thank you
Iamajala:

German appointment page is always open and close, you have to always be on the look out.

This is the link
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_category.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=564

but there are currently no available appointment always check everyday, that was how I was able to get one.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Eky29: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good evening bro,
Please i have some questions, and i would like to know get the German Tourist visa application form?
Secondly do i need to feel application form online and print it or i should print it and feel it by hand?

Finally i would like to travel on the 16th of July, can i submit my application on the first week of May.
Thank you.

Iamajala:

This is the link

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Iamajala: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Eky29:
Good evening bro,
Please i have some questions, and i would like to know get the German Tourist visa application form?
Secondly do i need to feel application form online and print it or i should print it and feel it by hand?

Finally i would like to travel on the 16th of July, can i submit my application on the first week of May.
Thank you.

You can get it online through their website, it will also be filled online and printed out for submission. But as at today there are no appointments at the German website.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Eky29: 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ok
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Eky29: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
I will keep checking
Thank you so much lamajala
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Eky29: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Travel history?
I just came back from Dubai early this year, Hope that is enough travel history for Germany.

Fehintolajones:
YES you can use hotel reservation, also include daily itinerary of all you plan to do while you there

I hope you have travel history

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by awo666(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
I have been invited for an international conference in Germany in July but i am having difficulty in picking a date for appointment.
Please what other way can i go about getting an appointment soonest.
I also want to apply for UK visa but i want to do this one first since it is the first thing travelling that i will be making.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Eky29: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Maybe you should try 12am at the dot, someone advised me to do that.

awo666:
I have been invited for an international conference in Germany in July but i am having difficulty in picking a date for appointment.
Please what other way can i go about getting an appointment soonest.
I also want to apply for UK visa but i want to do this one first since it is the first thing travelling that i will be making.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by awo666(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Eky29:
Maybe you should try 12am at the dot, someone advised me to do that.

Okay, thank you for the information
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Fehintolajones: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
It is too soon in my opinion

They might think you went to Dubai just because of applying to german

I will suggest you try UK

Then the Schengen afterwards

Eky29:
Travel history?
I just came back from Dubai early this year, Hope that is enough travel history for Germany.

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Eky29: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
Still no appointment, anyone had luck with this? Is still telling me appointment not available

Iamajala:

You can get it online through their website, it will also be filled online and printed out for submission. But as at today there are no appointments at the German website.

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Eky29: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
I would like to know too.

pufframmy:
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Sammiebabatunde(m): 2:50am On Apr 29, 2022
Hi everyone. Please I need your response on this.
I recently left Ukraine due to the Russian invasion. Unfortunately, I was processing US CR1 Visa before this time which was recently transferred from Kyiv to Germany due to the war.

I'm currently in Nigeria and I've been reading how there are no appointment dates for German tourist visa. My US visa processing is at the last phase and I'd get an interview date at the US Embassy in Frankfurt anytime from now and I'd have only 3 weeks-1 month to prepare. My questions are as follows:

1. Do I apply for German tourist visa or official visa?
2. Do I transfer my US Cr1 case to the US Embassy in Nigeria? (Learnt it might take me almost a year to get a date)
3. What chance do I stand applying for German tourist visa and can it be expedited due to my circumstance? Thank you!
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Eky29: 2:46pm On May 02, 2022
But have you gotten an appointment in German embassy Lagos for tourist visa application submission?

Sammiebabatunde:
Hi everyone. Please I need your response on this.
I recently left Ukraine due to the Russian invasion. Unfortunately, I was processing US CR1 Visa before this time which was recently transferred from Kyiv to Germany due to the war.

I'm currently in Nigeria and I've been reading how there are no appointment dates for German tourist visa. My US visa processing is at the last phase and I'd get an interview date at the US Embassy in Frankfurt anytime from now and I'd have only 3 weeks-1 month to prepare. My questions are as follows:

1. Do I apply for German tourist visa or official visa?
2. Do I transfer my US Cr1 case to the US Embassy in Nigeria? (Learnt it might take me almost a year to get a date)
3. What chance do I stand applying for German tourist visa and can it be expedited due to my circumstance? Thank you!
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Maame4U: 5:51pm On May 03, 2022
Hello Nairaland Gurus! I have been given an offer for an internship in Germany for the Summer.

It comes with weekly stipends, accommodation and board.

My worry now is my proof of funds. I work in the government sector and I have inflow here and there but I don’t think it is enough(per Germany’s daily requirements).

So my question is apart from the Supporting documents from the German company:
1. Can my parents provide their bank statements to support me? Or
2. Can a relative in the Schengen region send me supporting documents?

PS: I have travel history to the Schengen area, U.K. and the UAE.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Ayomieee(m): 7:53pm On May 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / New York Vs London / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.