Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped (2062 Views)

It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / The 4 Reasons "Good Women" Keep Getting Dumped By Men They Love / 5 Mistakes People Do After Getting Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
If anyone should see me as an unconventional woman on this forum, he or she should better have rethink. This is my opinion and am just expressing it. I'm not promiscuous and has never been. Through out my 4 years in higher institution, I never misbehaved because I was aware of my family background. That doesn't mean I saw dating as a crime as I was social like any FCT babe on campus.

NOW, this is my opinion about the much talked about making love with a guy and getting dumped. For me, its nothing but a commonplace fallacy! Sex is a human act. Humans are just a higher species of animals and both animals and humans (higher animals) mate/have sex wink

Most ladies are quick to feel that a guy would possibly dump them when they allow him make love to them. The truth is that sex, even if I don't encourage it for unmarried people, would not necessarily make him dump you. He would dump you because he doesn't love you in the first place. If having sex with someone would definitely bring an unusual hatred to the extent of dumping them, then our parents won't be married again because am very sure they must have had countless rounds of love-making even before we were born!

Most girls that get dumped after a guy has made love to them experienced that because of their naïve nature; they are always too quick to trust a guy with all their heart without finding out the type of person he is and his social, religious and moral backgrounds. This is why I always encourage my fellow ladies to remain friends with a guy for sometime to assess him properly. Two people are likely to reveal their real character when both of them are just friends than when romance and sex have been involved. When you chat with him, whether online or offline, you should study his discussions, conversations and replies to your questions. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh and the fingers typeth (4give my English, I could act like an Elizabethan woman sometimes grin) Most guys these days have nothing but sex in their mind when they meet a lady. If you fall for deceit without being friends first, you might get dumped and you blame it on sex! It is rare for a guy that's your bestie to dump you because he has made love to you when both of you finally decide to date with both families being aware wink Look beyond swags but his maturity and personality as regard romance. I wonder how some ladies get themselves involved in sex chats with guys and still expect such guys not to dump them after the act! He probably has sex and nothing but sex in mind when he sex-chats with you; what could he be possibly thinking if not just satisfying his sexual urge?

This is 2016 cheesy Check people's class and values...I know there are some intelligent, ambitious and hard-working young men who would understand me better.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by obiorathesubtle: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hey! I no know say you get sense like this o.. Chai!
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Hey! I no know say you get sense like this o.. Chai!
cheesy wink Gracia!
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by TrapLORD(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
StephanieEzeh:
cheesy wink Gracia!
Beautifully written. Thumbs up!!
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by IamLEGEND1: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
at least I get to sleep today knowing I've seen one sensible thread.
Even if most of the time,the OP is usually unhinged.
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
I no know say threads for romance section still dey make sense.....
Op wetin you go take...? Vodka abi origin?
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
I can sight u, op. Better one
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Smh..Lord pls fix dis
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
I actually thought it was another one of those Annoying/cliché Virginity threads. I stand corrected.

Thumbs Up Miss!wink
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Op head dae dia. Nice one
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
op.. your post is on point like icicles..
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by ucnwafor(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Op what you are trying to express with the all your whole grammar that u have not bleep a guy that later dump you to anoda lady abi..........u too much shaaaa smh
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Lordprez: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
nice one... you just said the truth as it is

buh some brainless peeps would still come to say trashundecided
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by rollindollar(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
thank God
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
oseod:
Lol! Orijin will do grin
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lordprez:
nice one... you just said the truth as it is

buh some brainless peeps would still come to say trashundecided
Such is life wink
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
ucnwafor:
Op what you are trying to express with the all your whole grammar that u have not bleep a guy that later dump you to anoda lady abi..........u too much shaaaa smh
Am far too wise for that. Don't see everyone as the same.
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:
op.. your post is on point like icicles..
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
adepeter26:
Op head dae dia. Nice one
wink cheesy
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
at least I get to sleep today knowing I've seen one sensible thread.

Even if most of the time,the OP is usually unhinged.
Thanks LEGEND wink
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
oseod:
Lol, you make me laugh cheesy
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by fulfillbill(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Now Playing Brandy - Fall
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
TrapLORD:

Beautifully written. Thumbs up!!
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
fulfillbill:
Now Playing Brandy - Fall
Hmmm cheesy
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by ucnwafor(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
StephanieEzeh:
Am far too wise for that. Don't see everyone as the same.
if I hear..........Liar muhammed
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Laveda(f): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice thread girl!!!

I know some stupid guys still live with that childish mentality of getting into a woman's panties then dump her afterwards...

I pray I don't meet such guy embarassed embarassed
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
I actually thought it was another one of those Annoying/cliché Virginity threads. I stand corrected.

Thumbs Up Miss!wink
Thanks Esther wink

1 Like

Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
StephanieEzeh:
Lol, you make me laugh cheesy

grin grin
Really?...I just asked what you want to drink nau..
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Laveda:
Nice thread girl!!!

I know some stupid guys still live with that childish mentality of getting into a woman's panties then dump her afterwards...

They roam everywhere seeking for who to devour!grin
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by glimpse33(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Laveda:
Nice thread girl!!!

Amen, Amen! You Have The Right One cool
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by kirchofff(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Thumbs Up Miss!wink
u again?
Re: Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
ucnwafor:
if I hear..........Liar muhammed
I expected you to get the message clear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Ever Bought Sanitary Pad For A Lady? / A Great Hook Up Whatsapp Group For Very Very Matured Mind / Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.