Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Inappropriate Touching In A Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inappropriate Touching In A Bus (17516 Views)

10 Inappropriate Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do / My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus / Girls Do U Enjoy Robbing Ur Boobs On A Guys Shoulder In A Bus?my Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by touchmeder: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2009
I'm not too sure if this has been addressed before or if romance is the right segment for it. The offence is one of a romantic nature sha cheesy and i think its not too serious for crime allow me put it here. moderator you can move it to where u deem fit.

Have you experienced someone touching you inappropriately in a bus or taxi. have you done it yourself? i will share mine soon.  cheesy
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by luxoire(f): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2009
yes ohhh

i was on the Bus 25 one day (those of you Londoners will know it) its a long bus - and the ride was equally long in my student days from Stratford to Oxford Street and so naturally as one would do on a cold winter morning on a warm bus - i fell at sleep.

ah ah - after a while i could feel someone's hand sliding at the back of my seat behind my back - i thought this cant be - anyway the hand starts massage me and 'pressing' the space btwn my back and my bum bum - i was so startled i woke up with a fright thought i was being raped or something

turned to the seat next to me and so this guy smiling, telling me i have got lovely nice soft skin - omo if you see the slap - (first time i have ever slapped a man/stranger - hope it is the last too) the guy was taken aback - held his jaw and said he was only trying for us to have fun - everyone on the bus was watching - is aid what fun? the guy seized me by the arm and was about to beat me up - but then some one had already reported to the bus driver and he came to the back and threw the guy out of the bus - but he promised to 'sort me out' from that day i can not sleep on a bus and if i am ever on the 25, i watch out for him (though now i cant even remember what he looks like)

1 Like

Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Lexiwhite(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2009
Hehehe, bus 25 - thats the one they call the free bus abi grin grin grin
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by luxoire(f): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2009
Lexiwhite:

Hehehe, bus 25 - thats the one they call the free bus abi grin grin grin

hahahaha yes ohhh - any doubt why you get the free riders on there? - lol - ur a typical londoner
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by JJYOU: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
luxoire:

yes ohhh

i was on the Bus 25 one day (those of you Londoners will know it) its a long bus - and the ride was equally long in my student days from Stratford to Oxford Street and so naturally as one would do on a cold winter morning on a warm bus - i fell at sleep.

ah ah - after a while i could feel someone's hand sliding at the back of my seat behind my back - i thought this cant be - anyway the hand starts massage me and 'pressing' the space btwn my back and my bum bum - i was so startled i woke up with a fright thought i was being raped or something

turned to the seat next to me and so this guy smiling, telling me i have got lovely nice soft skin - omo if you see the slap - (first time i have ever slapped a man/stranger - hope it is the last too) the guy was taken aback - held his jaw and said he was only trying for us to have fun - everyone on the bus was watching - is aid what fun? the guy seized me by the arm and was about to beat me up - but then some one had already reported to the bus driver and he came to the back and threw the guy out of the bus - but he promised to 'sort me out' from that day i can not sleep on a bus and if i am ever on the 25, i watch out for him (though now i cant even remember what he looks like)
stratford to oxford circus by bus that should be almost 1 hr. lai wont try it. central line no dey work?  that boy na pervert. he probably have done ot before.  he has a bed for waiting for him at her majesty's pleasure. foolish boi
luxoire:

hahahaha yes ohhh - any doubt why you get the free riders on there? - lol - ur a typical londoner
typical. my cousin told me a lady was deported for fare evasion 2yrs ago.
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by edogram(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2009
is been a long time i entered a bus.

well in niaja some women use to relax on my body or sometims going up and down.

why do niaja women seduce dudes in a bus,
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by luxoire(f): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2009
JJYOU:

stratford to oxford circus by bus that should be almost 1 hr. lai wont try it. central line no dey work?  that boy na pervert. he probably have done ot before.  he has a bed for waiting for him at her majesty's pleasure. foolish boitypical. my cousin told me a lady was deported for fare evasion 2yrs ago.

my dear when i was a poor student could i afford the tube? - tube was luxury only for emergencies and exam time. Other wise na one week bus pass i dey buy! smiley

probably he did it before and got a way with it - he smelt like weed - so maybe he was on something - shame the police were ot checking tickets that day dem for qucik arrest am for harrasment for me

yes - somebody elese got deported earlier this yr travelling on that bus wihtout a ticket my mum told me - i come dey vex say if you know you are illegal, why the hell would you NOT buy a ticket on a bus route you know is frequesnted by police - why chance it? dat one na thiefing foolishly
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by biola44: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2009
edogram:

is been a long time i entered a bus.

well in niaja some women use to relax on my body or sometims going up and down.

why do niaja women seduce dudes in a bus,
na molue be dat? grin
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by waterworks(f): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2009
na wa fort his kind open toasting oh! i dey feel u loixoure
as for me never really and i must commend that person for slapping that guy i would have never ha dteh liver to slap the guy. you never know! dem go dey wait for the next time to shank you!! lol
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by luxoire(f): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2009
waterworks:

na wa fort his kind open toasting oh! i dey feel u loixoure
as for me never really and i must commend that person for slapping that guy i would have never ha dteh liver to slap the guy. you never know! dem go dey wait for the next time to shank you!! lol

hahaha my dear thanks ohh (though i no know wettin i do to spark this kain open toating / interest)
- as for my reaction na nature ohh - i just felt VIOLATED - like someone had taken advantage of me, and my body was not my own - obviously when i realised he could have been dangerous and i was really being foolish - i thank God every day for His mercies
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by sesman(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2009
@luxiore, i was just trying to help a damsel in distress,  grin

anyway back to the original topic, I think it was quite brave of you to slap the guy, he deserves it,  grin

Those bendy buses are a nightmare, saying that , one of my colleagues was fondled on the tube copule of weeks back on the central, she said she shouted at him and called him a perv, the guy was so embarassed that he got off at the next stop  grin

There was a guy that got for groping women on busy underground trains , see link

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/200806413521977?f=rss
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by luxoire(f): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2009
sesman:

@luxiore, i was just trying to help a damsel in distress, grin

anyway back to the original topic, I think it was quite brave of you to slap the guy, he deserves it, grin

Those bendy buses are a nightmare, saying that , one of my colleagues was fondled on the tube copule of weeks back on the central, she said she shouted at him and called him a perv, the guy was so embarassed that he got off at the next stop grin

There was a guy that got for groping women on busy underground trains , see link

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/200806413521977?f=rss

why thank you - hahahahah - yeah i can imagine some guys take advantage of busy underground lines - lol

i know some guys purposefully lean into me and i back off until there is no way to go and they are literally ON you!!! euchhhhh - then they act like they are reading!!! (hiss, )
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Bolarge(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2009
This shyyte's so bloody one-sided. angry

How come a chick feels ok to practically fall asleep resting on you on long distance bus ride but
the same chick'll raise dust if a nigga don't maintain appropriate distance.

Can't homies "fall asleep" on them too? cool grin
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by IFELEKE(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2009
@Topic,
I remember a similar scenerio that happened to my cousin years back, It was during one of my visits to them from school.
One day he came home badly bruised and pummelled beyond immediate repair, enquiries to how he came about that yielded little results as he couldn't volunteer much due to his physical state.
The following day, he confided in me that he was dealt with by some guys because he ''tapped current''(so to speak) from one of their women while standing inside a molue.
It was funny then and I still laugh anytime I remember it. . .sorry man if you see this, nobody will know it's you.
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by IFELEKE(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2009
@Bolarge,
Offer a shoulder to lean on and you cut the picture of a perfect gentleman, fall asleep on a strange ''she'' shoulder(knowingly or otherwise)and you will be lucky if the only thing you get is a rebuke wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by touchmeder: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2009
i was waiting abit for the thread to pick up or see if it would die a natural death. it has happened to me trice. The first and most depressing was back during my unidays. it was a Sunday after church i went to the market to buy some stuffs on my way back this guy sat by my side. About halfway i noticed this slow movement on my thigh. i thought it was the friction of something. i mean it could have been anything maybe the book he was holding or my load or bag. it just didnt dawn on me. i didnt look up at him, i mean what was the need but i just kind of felt uncomfortable through out the trip. When i got down, i noticed this stain on my native (the skirt) shocked

i was so so sad, i just kept looking at him walk away. Then like i was possessed by something i called out to him, he stopped he was sweating profusely holding his bible. I was really calm (very strange) and i asked ''why, what is wrong with you? look at what you did, are you mad or what?'' he just kept on apologizing on and on. then i finally said '' you need Jesus, you need to ask him to heal you and make you stop this nonsense grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy and he was like ''ok ok i will, m sorry'' IN RETROSPECT I SHOULD HAVE SLAPPED HIM (i think i was in shock d whole time i did all that preaching)
i walked to my hostel, first took my cloths off had my bath and cried all the time. When i told my bf he didnt believe till date he says its impossible for a guy sitting by your side pe&*s to stretch and all the way and do that. But i know what happned to me on that day, maybe it was his sweaty palm (some measure of comfort for me huh)
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by yjay(f): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2009
pele, that must ve been so awful! the guy, definitely a psycho! imagine bringing harry out in a public place!!! never happened to me before!!!! not sure how i wld react but im sure a slap would definitely be in the works!!!!!
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by AmAlone: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2009
Why In A BUs,
I almost fell asleep with a cough beside me.
--It Was Fun Sha!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2009
you ladies should count yourselves lucky, the poor quiet japanese women are the ones suffering in this matter. men dey molest them live and direct in the jam packed subways and they dont say shit because "thats how they were raised"
men put their hand up women skirts that dont say shit in that land. thats why at night they have special compartment in the subway for WOMEN ONLY to keep away the local predators.
but hey, what do you expect from a society where men can buy teenage girls used underwear from a vending machine.
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by beingme(f): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2009
really?
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by lepasharon(f): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

you ladies should count yourselves lucky, the poor quiet japanese women are the ones suffering in this matter. men dey molest them live and direct in the jam packed subways and they dont say poo because "thats how they were raised"
men put their hand up women skirts that dont say poo in that land. thats why at night they have special compartment in the subway for WOMEN ONLY to keep away the local predators.
but hey, what do you expect from a society where men can buy teenage girls used underwear from a vending machine.
shocked shocked true! cos i even read something about how kiddie porrn is legal in deir country
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by lepasharon(f): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2011
touchmeder:

i was waiting abit for the thread to pick up or see if it would die a natural death. it has happened to me trice. The first and most depressing was back during my unidays. it was a Sunday after church i went to the market to buy some stuffs on my way back this guy sat by my side. About halfway i noticed this slow movement on my thigh. i thought it was the friction of something. i mean it could have been anything maybe the book he was holding or my load or bag. it just didnt dawn on me. i didnt look up at him, i mean what was the need but i just kind of felt uncomfortable through out the trip. When i got down, i noticed this stain on my native (the skirt) shocked

i was so so sad, i just kept looking at him walk away. Then like i was possessed by something i called out to him, he stopped he was sweating profusely holding his bible. I was really calm (very strange) and i asked ''why, what is wrong with you? look at what you did, are you mad or what?'' he just kept on apologizing on and on. then i finally said '' you need Jesus, you need to ask him to heal you and make you stop this nonsense grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy and he was like ''ok ok i will, m sorry'' IN RETROSPECT I SHOULD HAVE SLAPPED HIM (i think i was in shock d whole time i did all that preaching)
i walked to my hostel, first took my cloths off had my bath and cried all the time. When i told my bf he didnt believe till date he says its impossible for a guy sitting by your side pe&*s to stretch and all the way and do that. But i know what happned to me on that day, maybe it was his sweaty palm (some measure of comfort for me huh)

wattt??!! shocked shocked so he cummed on your skirt?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
lepasharon:

shocked shocked true! cos i even read something about how kiddie porrn is legal in deir country

kiddie p[b]o[/b]rn is NOT legal in Japan (they just havent set the right rules), and it's illegal to make, sell or distribute child p[b]o[/b]rn in Japan, don't get it twisted. it just that OWNING child indecency is not illegal in that country (so far)

there is a very high percentage of "school girl fetish" in Japan, so many adult women gladly wear school girl uniform and pretend to be teenagers to cater for these se.xually frustrated men.

look at most Asian women, some are well into their 30s and look like they are just out of puberty. the problem is that this "problem" is not seen as a problem in Japan so we hear about it but MEN ALL OVER THE WORLD prefer younger women.
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by qualified(f): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
yes ooo i have experienced it
funny enough, on a bus ride back from church!

transportation was kind of difficult on d said day, and was too reluctant to walk down to the other junction, so i decided to stand in d church bus. half way d journey, i felt a strong rod touching me from behind. it was so disgusting.

i didnt slap d stupid guy (would ve,), just gave him a wicked look, and stepped aside.

i dont pray any1 tries that with me now, but it happens again, it wont take it easy on d person. i was actually younger d 1st time.

in fact, i hate thinking about it
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by omega25red(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
grin i was once on the subway in nyc and this woman came on the train during rush hour. As soon as she entered the train this man followed her into the train.

unfortunately for her there was only standing room and the guy went and stood behind her. If you have ever been on the subway during rush hour in nyc you would know that people pack in those trains like sardines.

while i was sitting i couldn't believe my eyes as the guy was grinding on the woman and she said nothing. when we got further up town more seats became available and the woman moved to go sit. As soon as she moved the guy had a hard on and you could see it. The woman actually had a smile on her face as she sat down the guy on the other hand just had a vacant just escape from mental institution look on him. i just shook my head and mid my business since she said nothing and was actually smiling.
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by kemmeye: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
lol i was coming out of the metro and there was this weird guy beside me and he squeezed the buttocks of a lady in front of me so she looked back and i was like hell no its not me its him and she pushed him lol so wat if i didnt talk she might have slapped me hu knows
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by lepasharon(f): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2011
omega25red:

grin i was once on the subway in nyc and this woman came on the train during rush hour. As soon as she entered the train this man followed her into the train.

unfortunately for her there was only standing room and the guy went and stood behind her. If you have ever been on the subway during rush hour in nyc you would know that people pack in those trains like sardines.

while i was sitting i couldn't believe my eyes as the guy was grinding on the woman and she said nothing. when we got further up town more seats became available and the woman moved to go sit. As soon as she moved the guy had a hard on and you could see it. The woman actually hard a smile on her face as she sat down the guy on the other hand just had a vacant just escape from mental institution look on him. i just shook my head and mid my business since she said nothing and was actually smiling.
shocked shocked
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2011
it happened to me bak in uni. AAU-EKP. Durin my time in sch bike or okada men were allowed to carry 2 persons. After lectures i was abt to go home on a cold afternun because it rained dt day, i entered a bike wit dis fat ass girl! While on motion, dis babe kept grindin her ass on my dic.k and at a point,i asked her if she was ok, and to my suprise,she replied by askin me if i liked it! I was too confused n shocked to ansa her, so i asked d okada man to take us both to my crib where we both settled our differences if u knw wat i mean!
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by mystikal(m): 12:52am On Sep 22, 2011
The inappropriate moment in a bus I can most remember is sitting this close to these two grown arse men sucking their faces with reckless abandon. I had to drop a couple of stops from my destination; had 2 retain my sanity
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by CalienteMi: 1:11am On Sep 22, 2011
I have noticed men starting to get a bit bold when it comes to women's arse. I seen a man deliberately walk right behind an ample arse Sister and grazed his crotch over her arse.
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by taioluv: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
I had mine wen I enta dis big bus from oshodi and na standing remain, dis guy wz standing close to my big ass and next tin I know his r.od was touching me oooo,I thot it wz his phone or keys so I turned to see his face,d fool cldnt stare into my eyes,I den knew it wz his snake dat was touching my booty,I got so angry I squeeze my way from his front and push an elderly woman to experince wat d guy was doing, immeditely d elderly woman felt d guy r.od,she started shouting on him in d bus dat he wz a filthy mindless fool n evrybody wz turning to see wat wz going btwn den,bt me I cldnt stop laffing n thinking d fool deserve am.HEHEHEHE
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by MMM2(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2011
i dont enter undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? / The Benefits Of Drinking Stout / When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.