Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) (53977 Views)

Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) / Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by nonjebose(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2016
Ghandi12:

Single handed? There was an economy team she led comprising Soludo, El-Rufai, Ezekwesile and others. The team had the ex-President Obasanjo as as the "CEO". If you asked me I will say the President's global image and acceptance at that time was more instrumental to the regime success than NOI dexterity.

NOI single hand performance (was as a Prime minister under GEJ). The score-card is what we have been witnessing in Dasuki-gate, Anenih-gate, depleted reserve pre-handover, pwced-NNPC frauds, Diezaini-gate and others.

. Thank you for correcting him. It was a team effort

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by CaptPlanet(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2016
You can pay for school but you can never buy class.
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2016
bayonekind:

Either Teacher or Student ...what matter is result

The teacher allow pple to carry arm deal money for politic while the student recovering the stolen funds.......

Ngo look guilty & corrupt
Ade look innocent & incorruptible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2016
Like I've always said and will still Maintain: 99% of Nigerians are GOATS!

so what we are Looking for now is charisma and confidence not capabilities or integrity?

It's obvious that most of the People kicking against this minister of finance are PDP menbers but my question to them is: Did GEJ exude any iota of confidence? did he exhibit any form of Charisma? Yet they supported him inspite of the glaring fact that he and his subordinates were corrupt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by MoonChildng: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2016
Are you ever friendly with someone you know may not dance to your tune.
With the atrocities we hear the PDP government committed, and she is this friendly with Iweala

Eniti won beeru ni IMF boss na
sunnyb0b0:
Caption the pic
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Dcomrade(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2016
dunkem21:
grin Compare and contrast critically in terms of carriage, charisma, assertiveness, attentiveness, body language, eye contact ..

Click Share for NOI ..

Click Like for Kemi ..

Shai!! APC people too many for nairaland.
make una stop to dey do like and share contest abeg!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by KruggerINC(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Pidggin:
This is why there is no hope for our economy, with the obvious inferiority complex I am seeing in the second picture, I weep for my country.

I just pity people who put on a public display of Thier ignorance

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by redcliff: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Pidggin:
This is why there is no hope for our economy, with the obvious inferiority complex I am seeing in the second picture, I weep for my country.

I dont get you guys. the camera took a shot that was probably caught out of context and nigerisns are already flipping the perspective to something else. Actually its not the people assigned to do jobs that is making the economy hopeless but its the folks that would never see anything right with what they are doing that are making the economy hopeless. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by dunkem21(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Dcomrade:

Shai!! APC people too many for nairaland.
make una stop to dey do like and share contest abeg!!!
grin grin grin

Na lie o ..

You need to check my previous comparisons .. If I gave NOI likes and Kemi shares, APC guys won't share as much ..

That NOI made 65% shares mean a lot ..

And again, NLers have always said the truth and their decisions are reliable ..
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2016
PDP mainly compose of defeated IPODS don see food today! Why not sshow a pics where Kemi is discussing with d IMF boss! Sai Buhari jare!

4 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by timsucess(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Caption this one
Don't be a fool
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by enioluwaselore: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2016
Really? seriously? We are arguing over who looks better in pictures now? crap!

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by sam90s(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:
Caption the pic

Where are the photos to explain why Co-ordinating didn't say/know anything about the money being shared, don't forget that Sanusi lost his job exposing it, perhaps keeping her job is more important to her than anything else?

3 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by saintkel(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2016
coolzeal:
Ngozi Iweala commands respect because of her higher level of education and her experience as a profound Economist. She single handed the Paris Club debt, which will write off 18 billion dollars of Nigeria's external debt for payment of 12 billion dollars. She is the finance woman investors can trust. Kemi is good but not for finance.
God bless u for all eternity
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Urine: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2016
EternalTruths:

You mean a minister Tinubu forced on Buhari only to get outsmarted by Buhari

Look at the link below and you will see that the minister is not in charge but a mere figurehead

https://www.nairaland.com/2848777/buharis-budget-consolidation-coruption-remi

This is a big lie, Tinubu wanted someone entirety different, in fact OBJ had his own person too but in the end it was Gov Amosun's (a close confidant of PMB) nominee that made it through. We have always demanded for fresh people in the system, she deserves a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by scachy(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2016
No gainsaying, whites knows quality wen dey see one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Dcomrade(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2016
dunkem21:

Na lie o ..

You need to check my previous comparisons .. If I gave NOI likes and Kemi shares, APC guys won't share as much ..

That NOI made 65% shares mean a lot ..

And again, NLers have always said the truth and their decisions are reliable ..

Meaning whoever gets the 'like' option is always likely to win the poll back to back? Corruption ti take over grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Urine: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2016
Ghandi12:

Single handed? There was an economy team she led comprising Soludo, El-Rufai, Ezekwesile and others. The team had the ex-President Obasanjo as as the "CEO". If you asked me I will say the President's global image and acceptance at that time was more instrumental to the regime success than NOI dexterity.

NOI single hand performance (was as a Prime minister under GEJ). The score-card is what we have been witnessing in Dasuki-gate, Anenih-gate, depleted reserve pre-handover, pwced-NNPC frauds, Diezaini-gate and others.

I was about to reply the person you quoted and I saw this, God bless you. Once in a while when you have time please show up here to 'school' the army of ignorant people acting like Harvard trained experts that have taken over this section. Once again, thank you and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by juman(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2016
Hiss

There is nothing important about the pictures.

The two governments the former minister served failed.
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by ba7man(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2016
PDP and their supporters have always loved governance by pics.

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by seaga: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2016
Pidggin:

Look at her body language, see how she folded her arms and leaned forward, see her stealing side looks at the IMF boss, she is not even bold enough to give her a proper side glance. Now take a look at the first picture, see the confidence in Madam Ngozi, notice how she looks at the IMF boss straight in the eyes, heck, it seems like she's even talking down to her.

My dear it's just a picture,when pictures are taken at random sequence, images could be deceptive. If in doubt Google 'perfectly timed photos'.Further more NOI was a vice president of the world bank preceding the ministerial post, that implies they had worked as a team,so they are familiar. Like I said it's just a picture and proves nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by temitopeadeyemo: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2016
NOI
Carriage-check
Experience- Check
Recognition- Check
Influence- Check

Integrity-?
Result-?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by dunkem21(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Dcomrade:

Meaning whoever gets the 'like' option is always likely to win the poll back to back? Corruption ti take over grin grin grin

No, most times, the shares have it ..

NLers are amazing and speak the truth always ..

Sometimes, I beg them not to share again grin
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Malawian(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2016
LoveMachine:

It's amazing how you could gather all that from a single picture. Let us be serious. NOI was talking to someone who was seated which naturally gives off the illusion of supremacy. Whereas Adeosun is being photographed in the background. The foreshortening of IMF Boss gives her a bigger stance in the second shot. Adeosun will do just fine. I'm mad about her relaxing her hair and not wearing it in its natural beautiful state but that's a discussion for another day.

All in all Naija will be fine. Peace.
the second picture nko?
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by superstarDikk(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2016
Duru1:
Kemi Adeosun looked completely lost as Nigeria in that picture. Nigeria is a forgettable joke.
so economic successes r measured by how receptive one is towards Christine Lagarde?.....In OBJ's voice 'relocate to Ghana' cuz we don't give a shi* about u or any oda like u

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Largeman4uall(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2016
PDP- show the sign of how they put Nigeria into a big economy problems. APC:- show the sign of seriousness n how Nigeria will move forward.

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by barcaboi(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2016
Pidggin:

Look at her body language, see how she folded her arms and leaned forward, see her stealing side looks at the IMF boss, she is not even bold enough to give her a proper side glance. Now take a look at the first picture, see the confidence in Madam Ngozi, notice how she looks at the IMF boss straight in the eyes, heck, it seems like she's even talking down to her.
that's why our economy crashed because we let IMF dictate for us.....kemi doesn’t trust dem

2 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by olayinkafuny80(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Pidggin:
you dey weep?i beg wey bucket
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2016
paramakina202:
Cold dey catch the apc woman grin.
she is not an APC woman she is a Minister of the federal republic.

awon wailers

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by project8(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:
Lalasticlala, what's your take?
lagarde was like see our puppet ngozi...obviously dats y she was happy.meanwhile she knows dat our present finance minister refuse to succumb to their whims and caprices hence d serious face from both party
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Niceman4u(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2016
Though I can't read meaning into ds pix bt d truth is Ngozi Okonjo is a great economist, she has d stuff bt greed nd corruption dd nt allow her to perform.
I have faith in Ngozi dan in Kemi in terms of better economic policies.
Under normal circumstances, Kemi is supposed to be a junior minister for the economy.
She needs time to mature sha.
Don't get me wrong, I voted for APC in d last election.

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by anonimi: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2016
Zoharariel:
Picture 1 - [PDP] Ngozi to Lagarde:- Honourable Satan; I have carried out your instruction and the project to destabilize the Nigerian economy is on course. I have already announced the fake economic statistics as directed by the IMF & Worldbank. Infact, President Jonathan in his clueless & drunken state sends his regards.

Picture 2 - [APC] Kemi's thoughts towards Lagarde:- The odour oozing out of this vampire is unbearable. Just look at her filthy hand. I'm sure she just wiped her ass without washing it. Pls hurry up with your useless speech & fly back to your coven before your stench makes me puke. grin

I thought Buhari is the odour master ni grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3237682_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Shehu Sani Over "Extortion" / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.